X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Dance With The Devil (Serena) (NC-17)

descriptionCompleteRe: Dance With The Devil (Serena) (NC-17)

more_horiz
"You will meet them definitely, Legion is a Vampire like I am and Reaper has the age slowing mutation (or vampire dunno if he changed it yet)." he said watching her playing with the fire "I think they will like you, Legion uses shadow manipulation and Reaper can use both ice and fire"

more_horiz
Hearing Hades talk about his brothers, their powers, and how she will meet them, Serena smiled. "Why do you say that?" she asked letting her power go so the flames returned to normal. They sounded like a wonderful set of brothers. Slowly her smile faded as she remembered the sister she had lost when she was little. "What was it like growing up with them?" she asked. She liked to think that she and her sister would have stayed close, but she never got the chance to find out if that was what would happen.

more_horiz
"What got along for the most part. I liked to play the lone ranger due to fathers hatred of me, he seemed to like them better but we all hated him collectively. When we all left home we stuck together but over the centuries we drifted we get together every now and again i'm back in manhattan because they needed me back here. This area is sort of home base we like it here" he explained "when you have such a long life ahead of you it becomes difficult to call a place home, i'm just glad my brothers arent to stubborn to still connect to each other. They arent like me they dont have a soft side they are colder harder you'd think i'd be like that....well actually...i was." he said his voice drifting.

more_horiz
"It's good that you all can come together once and a while, and in a common place. Even if you didn't get along all that great, if you have so much time ahead of you, being able to put your differences aside to touch base is good," Serena said sitting up and turning to look at him. When you have such a long life ahead of you it becomes difficult to call a place home... Her eyes showed a touch of sadness at his comment of home. She knew what it was like to not really have a 'home' when she lost her mother and sister, and eventually moved with her father. A smile touched her lips when he told that, where his brothers were cold and hard, he wasn't.... Well, not anymore.... "Someone work their magic on you, Hades?" she purred darkly to him as she leaned in and kissed him, before curling up in his lap as the very last glimmers of the setting sun vanished from view.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum