X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Mutant War

descriptionCompleteRe: The Mutant War

more_horiz
Loika lowered her hands from her eyes in time to see Neal going after Peter while his back was turned. This brought out the deepest of rages in her. She ran after him as fast as she could. " Peter look out!" She yelled and grabbed Neal in a chokehold from behind. She snarled into his ear. " I take it back ackerman. I no longer have any love for you. you arent the Neal i fell in love with. Consider us enemies now."

more_horiz
Adrienne was still charging at the weather lady. She didn't take shit from anyone when it came to defending her gang and that lady will stand no chance. Adrienne, twirling daggers in her hands, closed in on a woman and slashed the air, hopping to reach woman's throat. There will be no more weather altering freaks around. Suddenly, a shock over her body, sent Adrienne flying to the ground and sliding in a dirt. She felt as if she just got electrocuted with tons of electricity coursing thorough her body.

more_horiz
"Peter look out!" Loika's voice echoed in his mind, sudden tug on his hair and Peter spun around seeing a shiny blade coming toward him. Peter heard everything that Ackerman said, before he turned around. Raising his hand on a level of the dagger, Peter got control of it, and slowly began to turn it against Ackerman. "Big mistake, loser." said Peter as he watched Loika grab hold of Neal. Two against one weren't very nice odds. "I didn't give up on anyone, just you. You are crazy psycho who wants nothing more then control over humans. As I said, I do not care what you do anymore. I will not be in your way, but sooner or later, someone will end your miserable life. And I do sincerely hope it's the most painful experience of your life." said Peter.

With another powerful push, Peter attempted to let the dagger fly into Ackerman's belly. He'd love to see his guts spilling all over the ground.

more_horiz
Mackenzie stood her ground and held Mr Jason's hand tighter. She was using all most all of her telepathic and physical strength. It helped to channel Jason's energy but it was still alot for a kid. She made a determined face. She was part of the xmen and she was gunna prove she could handle it. She concentrated harder and forced Shikon back a few steps.

more_horiz
Hiding in the background and watching as feline tendency was prone to, Katt elected not to take part in the fight. At least, that was until Shikon approached Jason and Mackenzie.
Knowing Jason as the 'alpha' of the house where she lived, Katt was ready to defend him for his hospitality. Mackenzie, she would easily guard with her life. Katt didn't know why, but she was attached to the girl, moreso than ever in the random flashes of memory she retained through Geo-tech's many experiments and redesigning of her mind and body as a whole.
Katt wasn't exactly a part of the X-Men, but as long as they would give her a place to stay, and not abandon her, she was completely willing to fight for their cause.

Running as an animal might, using her clawed hands as front paws, Katt ran out onto the battlefield, stopping between Mackenzie and Shikon. Hissing and taking a menacing stance, she did her best to intercept any attack from the Brotherhood aimed at her friends.

more_horiz
It was strange how quickly the evening’s events had turned; moments before Neal had attempted to plunge his blade into Peter’s flesh, Loika had swiftly come to Peter's aid and  grabbed Neal from behind.

Neal looked up at Peter, and swiftly changed his position out of the way of the oncoming dagger. He then struggled to escape Loika's chokehold. He bent his torso slightly forwards and tightly bound his ankle around hers. He held onto her arm, made a quick, sharp turn 180 degrees and tried to pull her arm with him as he turned, which he ended up facing Loika. Neal quickly released her arm and pushed her. "So that's what you like?" Neal smirked as she shook his head. "So be it." He said in a quiet, dangerous voice.

He could not believe what he just heard: "I take it back Ackerman. I no longer have any love for you. You aren't the Neal I  fell in love with. Consider us enemies now." It was a real struggle for him to even look at her now that she spoke those words. Neal couldn't deny he was hurt. But he tried to ignore Loika's words. His mind was clouding, and would suddenly clear with such a startling clarity, it stung. He ran a pale hand through her black hair, pushing it out of his face and grinning. It was like mocking Peter and Loika. He was watching them and suddenly he burst into laughter. "There's no one in the world can beat me Peter. NO ONE!!! Get it?!" He shrieked.

Neal felt something changing. Not necessarily his feelings for Loika. Though that ought to be changing too. Loika once again, rubbed salt on his wound. That would push him to show a level of insensitivity that would make the couple even angrier than they already were. Her words  added insult to injury, which invited injury on top of the insult he was already reaping. He would be mean not just to Peter but also to Loika and her daughter.

Neal turned invisible, lunged forward, fastening his arms around Peter and attempted to bring him to the ground. Neal felt it wasn't enough so his arms and hands generated pulsing bolts of lightning while they were around Peter's body.

more_horiz
Loika cried out when Neal twisted her arm around. for a skinny fella he had speed. She was angry. Angry he dared to threated her lover and her child. Her eyes glowed brightly and she shifted into a wolf. She used her sense of smell to sense where he was but she didnt need to rely on it. She could see something grab Peter. She ran to Peter's aid and clamped her jaws down on his arm. She whimpered when he let the electricity flow but she refused to let go. She was willing to take the pain for Peter. The metal in her skeleton carried the current but she only clamped on and held on tighter.

more_horiz
Shikon felt Mackenzie push him back, and he moved back a few steps. As he was about to push forward there was something in his way. "Cute." Shikon smirked and laughed. "Really Jason? This is the best you can do?" He walked closer to the mysterious woman cat creature before him. "You are nothing compared to me." Shikon remembered Adrienne. She had been hit by the lightning. "I don't have time for you at the moment. Forgive me I need to check on someone."

Shikon threw up a wall of flames in front of Him and three of them. Simultaneously closing the walls around them even more. There was barely enough room for them to take a step forward anymore. He also increased the intensity of the flames as he took off in Adrienne's position. As he arrived he lifted her head. "Adrienne speak to me. Are you okay? Adrienne!"

more_horiz
Lakai was breaking free of the influence the kid has put over her. It was like she was waking up or thawing out. She groaned at Mackenzie's feet and started to stir. She sniffed and froze. She smelled fire. She lost her focus and shifted back to human. She looked at the flames surrounding them in terror. She scrambled over to jason's leg quickly and clung to it like fearful child. She let out a terrified wail and dug her nails into his leg. " NO ITS COMING FOR ME THE FLAMES ARE COMING BACK TO FINISH THE JOB! HELP ME!"

more_horiz
Jason felt as if things were getting out of control very fast. He held Mackie's hand while trying to control Shikon, he saw Lakai clinging to his leg, not to far from him, Peter and Loika were engaged in a fight with Neal. He had to finish this, or someone was really going to get hurt and some might even die.

As Jason turned to look at Katt, Shikon took off. This was their chance to finally bring down Shikon and maybe his followers would give up as well. Slightly releasing Mackie's hand, he turned around to face Shikon and then again, entered his mind, pounding mentally deep inside of him. He had to get a key to his mind and rip off all the senses. "I've got so much more, Shikon." said Jason as he finally, with a last hope, forced Brotherhood leader to his knees.

If it didn't work, then Jason had no other alternatives. He would just have to give up in order to preserve his students and save their lives. Once in Shikon's mind, Jason began to plant his thoughts in his enemies mind. You are tired, very tired. You don't want to fight anymore. You just want to sit down and relax and you want your friends to live as well. Give up on this fight.

more_horiz
With a greatgrunt and force, Peter landed on a ground face first. Someone was holding him down but Peter couldn't see who it was. He could only guess it was Ackerman, because that's who he was fighting with. Sudden electrical sensation jolted Peter to a wake and his pain sensors fired rapidly like a stun gun. It felt like Peter was trapped in the electrical fence and couldn't get out. Yelling out in pain didn't do much for Peter, he managed to turned onto his back and throw his hands anywhere Peter thought Ackerman was. He felt body, but had no clue which parts of his body Peter was hitting.

more_horiz
Adrienne stood up, shaking her head confusedly. She saw Shikon next to her, "I am fine, thanks," she said, still trying to gather pieces of what happened. She was running with her daggers toward the woman, and then...she was on a ground. Adrienne wasn't as badass as she wanted for people to believe. She knew that she could never defeat the woman on her own, but maybe if she teamed up with Shikon, she would have a chance at taking her down. Picking up her daggers, Adrienne looked at Shikon and nodded her head.

more_horiz
Neal was still invisible, he looked at Loika, using his shoulder, Neal pushed her away roughly. He simply could not stand the feeling of seeing Loika getting hurt; it was beginning to make him feel as though he would rather sink through the solid ground, and return hell right at that instant. Even the maggots and the flames of the abyss could not compare to the torture of staring at Loika's shouting in pain.

It was so easy to rationalize that what Neal was doing to Loika and Peter and continued to do was just a tit for their tat. But how many tits would it take to cleanse his mind and pride of that one tat they did?  He didn't care, Neal was ready for more it would never stop.

As for his worries about losing the respect and trust of other people around him because of his extremely harshness and meanness, Neal didn't mind it.  His past, the vengeance and hatred would answer them.

Neal's mind was dictating him to believe that there was no right or wrong here. If he believed this was the only way to express himself turning a blind eye to their past good relationship with each other, then so be it. It’s his right way. But there was something wrong, he avowedly hate everything he was doing but keep on doing it anyway. Every fiber, every molecule in his body were going against him, totally negated everything in him and produced toxic elements that made him feel sick.

Peter might have had the upper hand, but not even being punched would stop Neal from trying to take it back. When they fell, she could feel pressure on his wounds of falling down caused him to bite his lip.

He pushed himself up, and the world spun. Neal was over him. His hand flew to Peter's face. His mouth twitched and then curled up into a small smile, his eyes narrowed, her brows low. "I'LL KILL YOU PETER! I'LL KILL YOU!" Neal shouted as he attempted to jab his fingers at Peter's Adam's apple.

more_horiz
Loika panicked. Neal was really going to kill Peter. It wasnt some game. He had really lost it. She shifted back quickly and yelled. " STOP STOP STOP! Dont hurt him! Dont hurt him and.... and... ill go with you Neal! No fight i swear. Leave everyone alone and we will leave right now you and me!" The words flew out of her mouth before she herself had fully understood the consequences but she didnt care. If it saved the most important lives in her life she was willing to do so.

more_horiz
Peter began to laugh as he fought Ackerman. The dude was getting extremely desperate and Peter couldn't help but to laugh. Neal has lost everything he ever had in his life. Loika no longer had any feelings for him and so he probably decided took out on Peter. But it mattered not to Peter, he was not going to die today. "Loika made a very smart decision when she decided to leave your ass. You are indeed a psychopath. You should be locked up in some room with patted walls." Peter continued chuckling. This fight just turned into a real circus.

As Peter was blocking his face from Ackerman's attacks, he managed to throw his legs up and kick Neal with his knees, pushing him forward onto Peter. Then, he grabbed whatever part of his body and shoved him off to the side and off top of Peter. Peter quickly stood up as he looked at Loika. Hearing what she said, Peter wasn't surprised, she knew Loika far too well. She'd never leave Peter for that loser.

more_horiz
Shikon was about to help Adrienne attack the weather girl when he felt the sting the of Jason in his mind. He fell to his knees. All the pain was unbearable. He was starting to feel incredibly tired. He felt his eyes closing slightly. In his mind there was something there. Something that wasn't letting him give in. There was a small voice. If you give up now you all die. Lakai, Adrienne, Neal. Everyone and everything you have ever wanted to protect dies here. Get up now. Shikon felt his resolve increase significantly.

"Jason! You can't win this mind game with me! My resolve is too pwerful for you to try and make me give in to your pathetic mind powers. Even as powerful as Mackenzie is the two of you can only bring me to my knees for a brief moment! There is only one reason I won't give in or lose! If I do we all die. I won't let you win." Shikon hauled himself to his feet ad felt the wind in his lungs shorten. He wouldn't lose here and he would save everyone.

more_horiz
Neal paused when he heard what Loika said. Neal suddenly burst into laughter once again as he crawled away from Peter who just stood up. It was not a laughter prompted from feelings of bitterness or irony. It was like he had suddenly got the punch line to a hilarious joke.

"Loika would leave Peter?" He chuckled. He knew Loika wouldn't trade her family for the world. Neal reached out and picked the dagger Peter threw a while ago. Through his laughter, he said, in a sincere voice, "Loika, you just said to me you don't love me anymore so what's the point of coming with me and leaving your family?" Neal said. "You're choosing me over him? And how long will that last for?" He continued to laugh and finally composed her self, sighing. "I don't need your presence Loika! I don't need that! YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED?!" He asked. "What I NEED is to find a way to keep Peter off my ass. What I NEED is to find new ways to torture humans and your X-friends..." He stopped and took a deep breath. "And most of all... What I need is your love. Living with you Loika isn't enough! I NEED YOUR LOVE!"

The wind started throbbing, and every movement was like having pins adjusting in his skin. He stood up. All he need was love. That's exactly what he need. A human hug, a human kiss, a human rub on the forehead when he was depression-delirious, a human hand rubbing his back when he was crying, and a human hand to hold on to when he was falling into her black hole.

Neal made himself invisible again and rushed towards Peter while he was staring at Loika. He ran with all his might and jumped as he hit Peter's collarbone with his dagger and left the dagger buried in his flesh. He landed in a ducked position. He stood, walked and didn't even care to glance at his back. What Neal hadn't considered, was the way that Loika would react when Peter's wound had begun to bleed. Neal's decision to stab Peter would surely result in more hatred from Loika, but he didn't care anymore. He just wanted to kill.

OOC: I hope you don't mind the slight godmod.

more_horiz
Loika cried when she saw Peter hurt. It was what she was trying to avoid. She pulled on her clothes quickly that had fallen off when she shifted and ran to Neal. She cupped his face in her hands and looked over at Peter quickly and mouthed " im sorry". She needed Neal to believe this was what she wanted. She looked back up at Neal with her mud and blood dirtied face. Tears had left little streaks in the mess on her face. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him gently. " P-please lets just go. I dont want you to hurt anyone anymore....lets just go."

more_horiz
Neal heard Loika's cry but he ignored it. He made himself visible and continued to walk until he reached the spot where he dropped the M-16 and picked up the gun. He then made his way to Peter again and stood too close to his target. "Take a vacation Peter; go to Hell!" The air went out of him as he fired; three-round burst grazed, just missing his head.

He stopped when Loika kissed him. He stared at her for a minute, and then at Peter. It would’ve been an easy kill. His gun was in his hand. He aimed it again at Peter as his head turned. "While there’s nothing I’d love more than having two pretty ladies serenade me, I also love to hear your sweet voice saying, you love me" He said.. "Say it... or else..." His hand kept going, but he couldnt fire.

He sighed as he clamped his hands on Loika's arms and started shaking her. "SAY IT!" He exclaimed.

Neal knew no mercy. He didn’t look up to face her. The time had come for this to end. Then the gun went off causing Neal's body to shudder. Bullets were spent again as he shouted, "SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!" He stared at her, his eyes seemed bulging out.

more_horiz
Loika winced and bit her lip when Neal shook her. She didnt think he realized how hard he had her arms in his grip or how hard he was shaking her. She prayed to her core that Peter knew she was doing this to save him and Mackenzie. She couldnt live without either of them. In a way she felt guilty. Like she created this monster.

She took a deep breath and looked up at him. Her eyes were shiny and wet with tears that threatened to spill from him hurting her arms. She jumped when the gun when off, the noise frightening her. " I love you neal.... it hurts me to see you like this because i love you so."

more_horiz
Peter kept laughing until he heard loika keep repeating to Neal that she loved him. Did she or did she not? It was so very confusing. Peter turned serious now. "She doesn't love you Ackerman, she never did. The only reason she is saying all that is to save my life, but deep inside, you know as well as I do, she has...and never will have any feelings for you. So, just wake up from this insane or whatever the hell kind of dream you are dreaming and realize that already. Your fight is not with me, it's with yourself, so do us all a favor and..."

Peter never finished his sentence when Loika kissed Neal. Maybe she wasn't kidding after all. Maybe Loika did still love Neal, but how could she. Peter stood speechless, rage slowly taking over his body. He was done playing with Ackerman the psychopath. "Loika you can't do that! You can't go with him just to save me. I don't care what that loser --psychopath wants." said Peter as he heard gun go off and then in a split second, Peter raised his hand, slowing down the bullets. One whizzed by Peter and flew into his shoulder.

Screaming in pain, Peter wasn't able to control his arm and dropped the remaining bullets to the ground. Then, he used his other hand to pull out the bullet from his shoulder. More painful screams and the bullet was out, covered in blood. Adrenaline kicked in and Peter pulled out twice as many nails from his pocket. Before he released them. Peter pulled Loika away from Neal. It felt like Peter was moving a small couch.

"YAPPIE-KA-YEY, MOTHERFUCKER!" with his last uttered words, Peter threw his nails and sent them flying at Neal like thousands of small darts, with their tip facing the board.

more_horiz
Neal laughed."Very well Loika. Dispose of this jerk. He's a useless father. Look... He cant even take his responsibility to be a provider.  Oh, oh and don't excuse yourself for being a baby daddy Peter. Unless you are disabled and cannot move around freely, you got to have a job and don't be dependent on Loika or Jason for survival." He stated after a short pause, glancing toward at Loika.

"Have you realized that Loika? You’re not tied down to him yet. You still have the freedom to think hard about you and your kiddo's future with this guy who is about as much use as a one legged man at a marathon. I am here Loika. I can be a husband to you and a father to Mackie, no matter how deliriously wonderful I seem. Your feelings for him may just be a fever that can turn cold and dissipate in a moment’s notice when reality knocks you in the head." He said, looking arrogant at everyone.

His eyes remained closed for a short moment, as though he was hiding from the mess that he’d caused but he could still feel the power that surged through him. There was no relief to the sudden explosion of emotions that was taking place within the walls of Neal’s skull.

When Peter next spoke, Neal’s eyelids flickered upward, and his dark brown eyes returned. "You better cut your throat Peter. Loika has already spoken!" He yelled as he grabbed her by the arm and flew. As arrogant as ever, Neal could be stubbornly self-reliant. Nothing felt worse to him than being needy and helpless. But now, this was a different story. He realized his need for Loika's love and lean on her for support in order to experience something new.

Neal decided to leave the battle but he guessed it would continue.

more_horiz
Jason kept on pressing onto Shikon's mind. It was going to be a challenge to take Brotherhood leader down, but he was going to do it anyway. "It was never my intention to kill anyone today. Not you, not her, not anyone." said Jason as he watched the walls of fire rise up higher and higher. He would never surrender. Jason wanted to help others, but at the moment he was tied up with another crazy person. "If I remember correctly, YOU were the one to throw first punch, so it is in YOUR best interest to stand down. If you do so, then so will I." said Jason as he shielded Mackenzie. There was nothing he wouldn't do to protect her.

To his leg clung Lakai. Why wasn't she fighting? He knew how much she hated Loika. Her mind was a scrambled jigsaw puzzle and she was under some sort of belief that she was on fire. Someone really messed with her mind. "If you surrender, I promise I will help Lakai. You know as well as I do, she is not in position to make choices and you know that her mind is a mess."

more_horiz
Neal nodded and smiled to Loika. "You made a right choice." He whispered. While floating on air, he looked back at Peter, glanced around and saw the two leaders of the team; Shikon and Jason. He paused, deciding for a right action. Finally, he hurled a lightning bolt at Jason just to distract him.

"Sorry Shikon... I don't want to intrude into your fight. I know you could handle this but it's more fun doing it together. And as for you Andrews, you're losing your troops fast! See... I got Loika and Peter is in depressing state. You cannot hold out against us because we all know that you're all sort of hopeless freaks that gives failure a bad name. I suggest you have no choice but to raise the white flag. " He said and nodded to Shikon, indicating he got to go. He then smirked at Jason and left and disappeared quickly.

He believed he already did his part to show the X-Men the negative consequences and impending damage when they messed with Brotherhood again. All Brotherhood members here were counting on Shikon to achieve the victory they all wanted. Neal believed he would do all that he possibly could to beat the X-Men.

more_horiz
Peter have not lost Loika. She would not stay with him, just to keep Peter away from her. Never. Peter watched as nails flew at Ackerman. "You have no idea what you are messing with Ackerman! You have no idea what you have brought down upon yourself. I don't owe you any explanation and I sure as HELL won't give you any." said Peter scoffing. "You a father? A husband? Ackerman, you really are desperate freak aren't you? Even if Loika does leave me for your sorry ass--which I highly, highly doubt--there will always be part of her that will always care for me and Mackie. Also, don't forget, Mackie has MINE and Loika's DNA in Mackie. No mater what happens, she will never look or act like you in any way, shape or form. She might even try and kill you. I wouldn't be surprised if she did."

Peter was on a brink of tears from having to tell Neal all the things and having Loika hear him at the same time. But no! Ackerman will never see those tears, never! "No matter how hard you try, you can never fill my shoes for Mackie. She will never love you. She will never call you dad or kiss you, miss you, or do any of the things she has done with me and Loika. You can never be a father, You have no idea what love is and you will never experience that. Loika might put on the act for you, as if she loves and cares for you. But you will come to realize that making her love you is not the same is actually being loved. Love is not about what you want, its about wanting happiness for the one you love. Ackerman, you can never be that person that loves."

Peter watched as Ackerman began to disappear and then teleported to Jason and Mackie. He grabbed them both and teleported out and away from the fire walls. The lightning bolt missed both of them just in time. Peter turned to Athena. "Little fog would be nice, right about now."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum