X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

What Goes Around... (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: What Goes Around... (PG-13)

more_horiz
lakai snapped. " I know what my damn house looks like. Jesus wheres my smokes." She patted her pockets only to come up empty. She looked at her surroundings and noticed it was different. It was from when she and lula were kids.

Loika was walking down the long driveway while carrying lakai on her back. Both girls were very young and Lakai was maybe kindergarden aged. Both girls were giggling and singing until their mother appeared in the doorway of the house. She scolded Loika for making so much noise and for carrying Lakai. Loika hung her head and went in the house. Lakai tried to follow her and her mother grabbed her by a pigtail and yelled at her for acting like a child. The small Lakai started to cry and was only yelled at more.

A bit later Loika came outside in riding clothes and walked off towards the barns. She stared at her feet the entire way. Small Lakai on the other hand was following her mother around quietly while she set up birthday decorations.

more_horiz
Shikon went to stand up and stop Lakai's mother, but he then remembered that he was only in a memory and nothing he could would change it. He had always known Lakai's mother was evil, but this is way more intense then he had ever thought. Shikon gripped the top part of the seat and smelt the smoke. He was using the chair as an outlet for his frustration. He looked over at Jason with an apologetic look on his face. He wanted nothing more than to help Lakai. Shikon let go of the chair and attempted to walk closer to Lakai. He was hoping something inside of her was stirring and that she was starting to remember them all. He was slowly getting closer to Lakai who was standing there watching the whole scene pass by before her eyes.

more_horiz
The real lakai noticed Shikon getting closer and she backed away quickly. " Stop trying to trick me! you only wanna catch me! Please i dont want to go there to. Please ill do anything just dont make me go."

Lakai's memory changed to when she was older and after her sister left. She wasnt a sweet and docile kid anymore. She was a young teenager and smoking pot with a couple of other teenagers. Lakai was stretched out on a couch and one of the boys leaned in to kiss her. She stopped him and giggled. One of the other teenagers started passing pills around. Extacy. Lakai took one as well.

They all seemed to be having fun until someone shouted something about cops. All of the teenagers started running from the house. It seemed to be someone's house but not Lakai's. Lakai was the last one left while trying to put her shoes on. A police officer had her stand against the wall while he patted her down for weapons. She was obviously high but she still had that smart ass Lakai attitude. She made flirtacious remarks at him when she wasnt making rude police slang terms at him. The last of the memory was her getting led to jail, and then later getting out when her mom paid off people to get her out.

more_horiz
Shikon saw Lakai flinch away from him. "Lakai I'm not taking you anywhere. We aren't at Stryker's place. I swear you're perfectly fine here. Just try to remember who Jason and I are." Shikon held out his hand towards Lakai. It was his subtle way of pleading with her. He already knew the chances were slim of her actually remembering him, but he could hope and pray to what ever god was above in the clouds. Shikon was going to repay the woman Scarlett for what she had done. Shikon took another step closer to Lakai. "Lakai look into my eyes. Put your trust in me the same way you did on the day we first became friends. Put your trust into me the same way you did when we first started to love each other, dammit Lakai please just remember me." Shikon felt tears brim to his eyes as he tried to blink them away, but that only made it worse.

more_horiz
Lakai was well pinned against the wall. She looked from Jason to Shikon frantically. She closed her eyes tight and a memory came back to her. She was laying in bed with this Shikon guy. She was in a tank top and underwear. She kissed him and told him she loved him. She knew this guy. She knew shikon. " Sh-shikon.... you're my boyfriend." She said slowly. She slowly stood up and walked closer to him. She took his face in her hands and looked him in the eyes.

more_horiz
Shikon had almost given up hope when the said his name. Then Lakai took his face in her hands and he felt hope in his heart as it leaped into his throat. He looked Lakai in the eyes "Yes Lakai that's right. I'm your boyfriend. You're finally starting to remember us then? Look at that man over there his name is Jason, do you remember him?" Shikon glanced over at Jason as he pointed to him

more_horiz
Lakai's lip trembled and she looked like she was going to cry. She shook her head and looked down. She was trying hard but she was having a hard time remembering who Jason was. Her hands went to her temples and she chewed her lip. She remembered something. She remembered the day Loika died after Stryker injected her with adamantis. She remembered Jason being there. She remembered him being there again to help take down stryker.

She opened her eyes and slowly looked up at Jason. " You. You helped my sister. More than once. You are... good?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum