X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Peace Ball - It Begins (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: The Peace Ball - It Begins (PG-13)

more_horiz
Peter frowned and rolled his eyes at her. "Oh look who showed up, a traitor to own family," said Peter as he pursed his lips in anger. "Watch it, Faelith...don't step too far behind the line. You'll never be able to cross back." meaning that if Faelith pushed him or his attitude where Peter didn't want her to. He'll snap and she won't be safe anywhere from him, not even her sister will help him.

"Why the hell would you think I would upset her?" asked Faelith. Peter didn't need her snappy attitude ruining everything for them tonight. "Why don't you run back to your boyfriend and tell him all about your pathetic and not to mention ugly dress." said Peter.

more_horiz
Mikey who just came back from the bar from a saku bomb and said to himself" Mh....." He stop midway he felt a shock from his hand he said" Hm, what going on with that?" He walk around and thinking about if this was a trap and his stepbrother was right about this?" He calm down and said" Nah, Jeff is being crazy about that and other stuff.
He went back to the window and thinking about the time he was in Japan, and meet up with Everheart.

more_horiz
Lakai sat back in her seat and smirked. It pleased her that she was getting under his skin. She didnt much care for him. " You call me a traitor to my family but arent you the one who was going to leave her with a child alone? I didnt betray anything. I have a different lifestyle. And the brotherhood wont attack MOST of you thanks to me. Besides, i just got here and by the looks of it shes upset and sitting with you. ergo, it looks like YOU upset her." She smirked and hugged her sister around the waist, hoping it bugged him. She talked to Loika's belly. " Yur dad is a totaly dick, heads up kiddo. I hope you turn out more like your mom or aunt."

more_horiz
Mackenzie was trying to sleep. She was aware of some sounds and noises but other than that not much. All she knew was most of the time she was warm, snug, and happy. Sometimes she sensed her mom wasnt happy, which upset her too. Everything mom felt she felt. Whatever mom was doing was noisy today. Water carries sound pretty well and she was surrounded by it here. She could hear her mom's voice. That made her pretty happy, She could hear a deeper voice. She heard that one before and she liked it too even if she didnt know who it was. She hear someone else. A higher voice.

She felt a little squished for a second. Whatever that was. What was going on out there. Mommy was starting to get upset. Mackenzie could always hear her heart. A soothing tha-dump tha-dump. Now it beating faster and didnt sound so soothing. Since mommy was feeling upset, Mackenzie was feeling upset. She kicked, hoping that would help whatever was going on out there. Since she was a baby she couldnt make clear thoughts like most could. It came in bits and pieces. " Stop.... mom....upset." She thought.

more_horiz
Loika was already stressed and worried about the scent. She knew she didnt imagine it. Who could she tell? Who could possibly believe her. Now Lakai and Peter were back to arguing like old women. The more worked up she got the more awake Mackenzie seemed to become. She was trying to relax as best as she could. Maybe she was just crazy after all. Maybe she didnt know how to have a good time. All she knew, was something just didnt feel right.

more_horiz
Mikey look at the 3 guys who was fighting, he don't care about it he was just doing something like looking at the window and thinking" Hm, Why can i just meet a awesome girl and get to know her more by talking to her but none of them like mikey just becouse he work in video games. he look back at the fight and said" Why a fight with words, it only hurt felling and friendships. He turn his head back and see Jeff's head. He was doing the Narwall Hand sign that mean hide my dude!
He went back to to the window and think

more_horiz
OOC: Lakai, you don't know about Peter's decision to leave. If I remember correctly, the whole thing happened in Xavier's and you weren't there. Therefore, you wouldn't know what was said that day.

BIC: Peter looked at Lakai making an idiot out of herself. Then, he flicked his arm and a spoon that was lying on a table hit Lakai on a head. Peter knew this was no-fighting zone and he wasn't going to, but Lakai was asking for it and he just had to give it to her.

"Brotherhood won't attack us because of you? Lady, I think you are missing the point here. What are you, a Queen of Brotherhood now? Just because you decided to join this stupid Brotherhood don't mean that we are scared of you." said Peter. "You are just jealous that you don't have anyone to love or be with. I mean, look at you...you are here alone."

Peter was done fighting. Either he'll walk away, or Lakai will have to leave. He wasn't going to put up with her sassy attitude anymore. Turning to look at Loika, Peter could tell there was something wrong with her.

"What's wrong, Loika? And don't you dare lyin' to me."

more_horiz
Loika flinched when Mackenzie kicked hard. She was certainly wound up tonight. She realized she didnt want to be there anymore. Peter flicking the spoon at Lakai was pretty much the topping on the cake. " Im going home. Im not bothering with one of the Limos THEY sent either. I'll take the subway." She held her belly with one hand and helped herself up with the other. She ignored the look on Lakai's face as she grabbed her purse and shawl.

" Sorry Jason, but im cutting out early. I'll explain later. Seeya at home." she thought at Jason. She was pretty much an adult so its not like she needed his permission. She just wanted to make sure he knew out of courtesy. She started to head towards the door. Weither either of them followed her or not was their choice.

more_horiz
Lakai growled at Peter when he flicked the spoon at her. He was an idiot for provoking her in a fight free zone. Especially since his professor was nearby. Her eyes glowed lightly while she resisted shifting. She ached for one fight with him, to take a chunk out of him with her powerful wolf jaws. He knew nothing about her and judged her anyway. She believed her sister was too good for him.

She was about to retort when she noticed Loika getting antsy, then said she was leaving. She was shocked into silence. " Do you really think thats a good idea sis? Its awful late. Im sure one of the limos can take you home."

more_horiz
Peter stood up with Loika. "I am coming with you. There is NO WAY in hell I will ever let you go alone," said Peter looking at Lakai. "You should stay here, Lakai. Surely, Brotherhood will miss your glorifying presence if you leave so soon."

He pushed table away from Loika so that she could step out easier. He knew she didn't feel too good and he wasn't going to seat around and wait for her tell him. She was pretty bad at lying and besides, Peter already knew Loika well as to reading her.

"Don't worry about your sister, Lakai I can get her safely home." said Peter, looking at her annoyingly.

more_horiz
Lakai stood up and hugged her sister. She knew she was upset. She also knew that Loika would tell her when she was ready. She gave her a second hug then hugged her belly. and talked to it. " Dont let your daddy be an ass to your mom." She said to Loika's belly before giving him the finger behind Loika's back. She hoped for her sister and niece's sake that he could protect both of them. Even though she had full faith in Loika's ability to protect herself.

" Id take her back myself but im not allowed at the mansion. So i guess its up so a biiiig strong stud like you to protect her." Her words dripped with sarcasm even though she was worried about her sister.

more_horiz
Mikey look at the watch and said" Well, this was a bad night well i can head home and start working on the new game. He got up from the wood thing and walking up to the door and hear that some peoples is heading out. He said to the Young Boyfriend and Girlfriend" Hello, I am sorry if i am doing anything wrong, Name Mikey Anno i hear you need a Ride, I need to pick up my stepbrother up but if you need a lift i be sure to give you one?"

more_horiz
Sara looked up while she was dancing with Jason. It looked like the faelith sisters and peter were at a table talking. Until Peter flicked a piece of silverware at the younger sister everything seemed okay. " Oh boy..." She said softly and tapped Jason on the shoulder while they were dancing. Work with teenagers was alot of work. " Looks like Loika and Peter are leaving early...." She said. Though they had all been here a fair amount of time.

more_horiz
Loika walked along with Peter while things raced with her mind. She was holding his hand as she walked but her mind was in another place. This all had to be a trap somehow. It couldnt be the ball though. Media was everywhere taking video and pictures. Stryker wasnt willing to risk it all.

A man at the door she never met stopped them and offered them a ride. She tensed up. Was he one of them? She had never met him before and he was offering them a ride. She squeezed Peter's hand a little hard. " N-no we are talkin the subway."

more_horiz
Mikey said to the girl" Oh, I understand and no i not none of them BrotherHood, But i know your brother Jeff, he my Stepbrother, But i hope the both of you have a good night. He Exit the Door and jump into the car and starting it up. And heading off to pick up his stepbrother.
He Pick up Jeff from the ManCave and said" Dude good call" They Both Head back to the School. And both of them head to Jeff's Room to work on his new game.

more_horiz
Jason heard Loika in his head and then he looked at Sara. "Yeah, she just told me." said Jason as he turned to look at Loika leaving. Contact me when you get to Institute, I want to make sure you are safe. he told Loika. Then he looked at Sara again. "They sure are, I don't know why I ever decided to rebuilt Xavier's." he shook his head as he spoke.

"I hope, Loika and Peter are safe when they leave." said Jason.

more_horiz
Sara was surprised and stopped dancing with him. She looked up at him with confused eyes. " You rebuilt xavier's because people needed it. They need you. Or at least i thought they did." She wasnt sure how serious Jason was about what he said, but it concerned her. " Does he regret the students? The school? me?" She thought to herself. Sometimes it really bugged her that she couldnt hear what he was thinking.

more_horiz
Jason smiled weakly as he was getting tired. "No, no, darling. I would never regret you or the students. You and everyone was the best thing that ever happened since passing of Helena. It's just I--I--I didn't think it was going to be this hard to run an institution." said Jason. "What do you mean, 'At least you thought?'" asked Jason as he looked at her. He needed to sit down for a bit for he was getting weary.

more_horiz
Sara was usually a confident woman. She gave an uncharacteristic nervous giggle and pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She slowly looked back up again. " for a second there... I was nervous you were going to say you were fed up with me and the kids. That you were done with us." She rubbed his cheek then cupped his face in her hands and kissed him. " I love you Jason Andrews. More than my own life."

more_horiz
Jason took a seat at the table and waited for a waiter or someone to come over, so he could get himself a cup of water. When a young boy did, Jason kindly ordered a water. The boy ran off, saying he'll be right back. Jason turned to look at Sara. "I am sorry if I gave you wrong impression. I didn't mean to sound so...dull, I guess. All I mean its a hard work with all these kids running around. I don't think we'll ever retire," he laughed at how amusing it sounded. There was no way he was going to abandon all the mutants that needed help. United States was a big country with 50 states and every state had hundreds if not thousands of mutants living there, without even realizing that they have inherited X gene.

"Are you just about to ready to leave? I have never been so tired in my life." confessed Jason.

more_horiz
Sara was talking to a young man while Jason ordered a water. She came back to sit with him after she was finished talking to the attendant. She put her hand on his and smiled tiredly. " I was asking that young man to have them send the car around. Dont worry Jason. You are doing great. Im happy with you and the kids. You are all my life. I thin however... we should take a honeymoon. We never took one after we got married. It will be just me and you."

more_horiz
"And we can leave Athena and Edmund in charge, while we are away." said Jason, smiling tiredly. Soon the young boy came with his water, "Thank you," said Jason, picking up his glass and chugging all the water in one swing. He didn't realize how thirsty he really was until he drank that water. Then, he placed his arm on Sara's an patted it, softly. "Well, where do you want to go for our honeymoon. Name it and we are there," said Jason. He was so busy lately and always that he completely forgot about their honeymoon. How could he forget the most important thing in his marriage. Well, next time he'll really go to wherever Sara wanted to go.

more_horiz
Sara perked up a bit. He was actually okay with getting away for a little while. " Somewhere warm with lots of water. Like the Caribbean? Its really nice there this time of year. But we dont have to talk about it tonight. I know you are tired. They should have the car ready for us just about any time." she leaned in and snuck a kiss with him when she was sure no one was looking.

more_horiz
Of the crowd here, a few people he found interesting. Kas kept his senses trained on the Mayor's conversations; drawing the conclusion that the guy was kind of a dickhead- but that was to be expected. Now this girl, her sister, and the sister's boyfriend.. they were a hoot. Kelly was having a hard time keeping his snikkering to himself and practically choked on his drink when the chocolate-haired sisters hugged, and the younger talked to the baby-bump of her sister's belly; informing the little one of what to expect from Dad.

After having a chuckle over that, Kas gave his attention back to the important stuff.
Mr. Andrews seemed like a decent enough guy. He had the brass to tell the Mayor to stuff it. He had flaws he wasn't afraid to admit. He had a damn fine woman to help keep him on track. If nothing else was gained by coming to this costume party; at least he had some idea what kind of man was rebuilding from the ashes of Xavier's legacy.

He tilted up the fancy glass and swollowed the last sip of overly dry champagne. It wasn't the cheapest of cheap stuff, but it wasn't very good either. Kas glided through the crowd and crossed paths with a waiter to drop off the glass before weaving his way over, and skirting by the couple just after their lips parted. Kelly's velvet voice made a passing comment.

"Try Maldives- less tourists."

Like a whisper on a breeze, he'd already be on his way to elsewhere, though if the Andrews couple bothered to search the faces, they could catch Kas nod and smile just a bit as he slipped out, back to the more accomidating city streets where he belonged.

more_horiz
Lakai appeared out of the crowd and right into Kelly's path. " Didnt you know... She was spinning an olive around a martini then popped the olive in her mouth. " That it is rude to spy?" she smirked and cocked her head to the side. she had noticed him watching them. All of them. Then he had the guts to leave? Nu-uh. If he was a spy for someone she was going to find out. Especially if he was the one upsetting her sister.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum