X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Peace Ball - It Begins (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: The Peace Ball - It Begins (PG-13)

more_horiz
Rachel was enjoying her night as she was dancing with Stephan, but soon he decided to rest for he wasn't a young man anymore and got tired easier. Rachel, still wearing her mascaraed mask approached Jason sitting at the table with his wife. She knew Sara would get little jealous, but she had to talk to him and the only way she could do it, was while she danced with him.

"Would Mr. Andrews, care for a dance with me," said Rachel as she looked at him. "You wouldn't reject a woman's invitation would you, Jason?"

more_horiz
A tiny smirk formed on Kelly's lips as he watched the smartass girl play with the martini olive, and point out that she'd known he was watching her earlier.

"You aren't the first to tell me that, and you won't be the last."

Though since he'd already created the impression of rudeness, Kas wasn't afraid to push it a bit further..

"I daresay the pot is calling the kettle black, my dear. I can't imagine why your sister's douchebag boyfriend wouldn't want you visiting her, with such a charming personality."

more_horiz
Jason turned to Rachel and then back to Sara. He was tired, but didn't want Rachel to know that he couldn't dance. So, he agreed. He stood up and stretched out. "I would not reject a woman," said Jason, knowing it to be Rachel under the mask. He took her arm and placed other one on her red dress waist. It wasn't going to be as easy as he though.

"So, Rachel...I am assuming there is something you need to tell me?" said Jason as he began to swing left and right lightly.

more_horiz
Sara was ready to leave when the young lady approached them. She wanted to get Jason home so he could rest. She grabbed her purse and made like she was going to leave, assuming Jason would politely tell her that he was leaving. She was surprised when he didnt. Instead he actually went with her and started to dance with her. Sara quirked an eyebrow when he put his hand on the woman's waist. Was he trying to make her jelous?

She smoothed her dress and waited for him to finish dancing with the mystery woman. She worried a bit for him. He wasnt acting like himself lately. Weither he was trying to make her jelous or weither he was just dancing with the lady because she asked.

more_horiz
Lakai laughed. Finally someone who dished back what she threw out. She was still suspicious of him but at least he had a sense of humor. She drained the glass in one drink then set the glass on a waiter's tray that was walking by. " You are funny kid. Ballsy, but funny. If you knew who I was you wouldnt test me."

She started to walk away then stopped. She turned back to him and sniffed him deeply. She had been working on her wolf senses since leaving Xavier's. She smirked like she just figured out a puzzle. " Say hi to Neal for me." She laughed and started to head out for the door.

more_horiz
Jason looked at Sara. "It's Rachel, she's got something to say to me. Sorry hun if I am making you jealous. I need to hear her out." said Jason to Sara through power of mind. He knew Sara wasn't the kind of person to get mad at things like that, but it was important and he couldn't let this information slip by. "Whatever happens between me and is completely not intentional"

He didn't think Rachel was going to show up at the event, seeing how she hated humans. It was indeed a terrible age they lived in. One where mutants would not accept humans and humans won't accept mutants for what they were...special people.

more_horiz
To the likewise amusing chocolate-haired girl, he gave a small smile and nodded to her assessment of him. Funny wasn't ususally on the list of descriptors for Kas. The other he was accused of often enough. No surprise there. There was something interesting about this girl, however.. she came off just as arrogant as himself.

"I could do that.." As Lakai turned and started out, he matched pace slightly behind her. "If I knew who was saying hello. I mean, I could just tell him a hot, sassy girl says 'hi', but I don't know if he'd get it. Memory problems, you know."

more_horiz
Rachel began to sway left and right to the music by Foo Fighters. She recognized the song as Virginia Moon. She put her face close to Jason's as if she was going to kiss him, but she wasn't. She had something to say to him. "It's funny how person who hates humans could attend this event," said Rachel. "Storm is coming, Mr. Andrews. And when it hits, you better buckled down because you'll realize how you could live so large and leave so little to the rest of us." she moved her arm down his back and then across his butt.

Looking up at Sara, Rachel smirked. A sly smile appeared on her wicked lips. Rachel realized that Sara would get mad at her. It didn't mater anymore. She wasn't going to stay anymore, and Stephan departed long ago. "Fire will rise, Jason. War will break out, decided whose side you'll be on. Because either way, we are all screwed. The government will not let us walk away with our heads attached to our bodies. If you think this Peace Ball is serving a purpose, think again, dear. You know as well as I do. This is nothing more but a trick to lure our kind and to destroy us. Open your eyes, already. Because when this war is over, half demolished buildings will only remain standing."

Rachel pulled away from his face as she pulled away from his grasp. Without uttering another word, Rachel turned to a raven and flew up to the ceiling where she then disappeared throught the window.

more_horiz
Lakai continued at her pace, even in her high heeled shoes she never broke pace. " For starters you are flirting with the girlfriend of the leader of the brotherhood and in a way flirting with danger." She was taking her limo ticket out of her purse as she walked and talked. When she reached the doors she handed it to man at the door. " Neal will know me. He used to date my sister before he started this whole amnesia bullshit." She took out a cigarette while she waited for her limo to be brought around.

more_horiz
Sara had enough of this childish behavior. She had enough children to deal with at home. She grabbed her purse and headed for the door. She could see Lakai ahead of her talking to another kid. Good. at least she made some friends.

Outside her limo for her and Jason was ready. She could just wait for him out here. She stepped into her limo and adjusted her dress when she let out a startled yelp. An older man was in her limo. " M-my apologies. I thought this was my limo. So sorry..." She started to get out.

more_horiz
William stryker was waiting in the limo. He already had his list of chosen mutants. This was one of them. A specimine of legend. The beautiful Mermaid. Andrews' wife. " Oh no my dear you dont quite understand. Im your ride. goodnight Mrs. Andrews." She started to let out a scream but he withdrew a canister from his pocket and sprayed it in her face. She was instantly unconcious. He took a hankerchief from his hand and used it to wipe his hands after sitting her back up in the seat. filthy mutants. " Driver. To the airport please."

The first mutant was taken. It begins.

more_horiz
Jason stood stunned at what had just happened. She groped him and then took off. The hell was that all about. Snapping out of the daze, Jason turned to see Sara leaving. He raced after her. He knew she'd take it the wrong way. It wasn't his fault. Looking up at the door, Jason instantly realized that she was taken by Striker. He turned to look at the Mayor. Then, he realized what Rachel said was correct all along. They have started the fire.

The war was coming and he had to rescue his wife. Stryker! "STOP THAT CAR!" yelled Jason as he chased after it. But it long took off. Jason saw another limo pull up, he instantly got into before anyone could and shut the doors. "Follow that car, now!" said Jason as he was so angry that he fell for the stupid party. He should never doubted his kids.

more_horiz
Loika was riding on the subway with Peter, rubbing her belly occationally. she had taken her shoes off because they were hurting her feet. She sat with peter and rested her head on his shoulder. She was still a tad upset Jason hadnt believed her, but what could she do. She was thinking about the night's events when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach/back. It was sharp enough for her to whimper a little and clench her fist.

more_horiz
Stryker instructed the driver where to go. Mrs Andrews wouldnt be leaving on a normal flight. He had his own plane waiting at the airport at its own hanger. The driver quickly entered the thick traffic of the city and sped away from Jason, leaving him in the dust.

Stryker wouldnt be accompanying Mrs Andrews. She would be shipped to his lab in Russia while he obtained other specimines here. He would only be traveling with the most important ones. He laughed as they drove. Amused with himself and his plan. Soon enough mutants would be blaming the mayor and no one would be the wiser.

more_horiz
Jason knew he would and could never catch up to a vehicle so he did the next best thing. He had to contact Loika to make sure she's fine. "Loika, if you are in a train with Peter, do not get off on your stop...keep on going--Stryk--" said Jason. Suddenly he felt something was interfering with his communications. He ordered his limo to take him back to Xavier's Institute. Except the driver never heard of it, so he asked. But Jason was long in his head already telling him where to go and when to turn. He had to make sure no one is take.

more_horiz
In the School
Jeff with Mikey was outside by the school. Mikey was telling jeff about the party and he said" Mikey so it was crazy and lame, at lease you didn't left but there was peoples that i hate. mostly brotherhood that is crazy my bro."Jeff said to his brother" Dude, forget about the party, how the new game going? He answers"
The game is doing good, Jeff the night is doing awesome if i can myself.

more_horiz
Loika gripped Peter's hand hard and gritted her teeth. " J-jason says not to get off at the next stop. He started to say something about Stry-" She froze. Jason was starting to say something about Stryker then stopped. Did Stryker do something to him?

" Peter we have to find Jason..." She ignored what Jason said and tried to ignore the pain she was in.

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika concerndly. Stryker? "That creep better not show his face around this parts, I swear I will not stand back and watch you die again." said Peter. "It's just not happening again. Not on my watch. Besides, we can't go back, we are so close to Institute."

Peter didn't know if Jason was making a prank or if he is really telling the truth. He was torn between decison. "Loika, we can't go back...all you need is a warm cup of coocoa and a bed. You are in no condition to travel any further. So we can't go back."

more_horiz
" But... Jason." She was scared. Scared why Jason would call her mentaly then dissapear like that, scared why Peter seemed worried, and scared from the pain she was in. She wished their train would arrive already. " Peter... it hurts." She mumbled. She didn't want to worry him. Especially since she was still a bit early.

more_horiz
"Loika, Jason is a grown man. I am sure if there is a trouble, he'll be able to take care of himself. He's not a kid who can't control his powers." said Peter, trying to reassure Loika that everything will be fine. She told him she was in pain. "Damn it, Loika...I wish I was a doctor. I would never let you suffer. It's taking a toll on your health. Once we get to Xavier's you need to rest. You've had a long day, Loika."

He wanted to help Loika with her evergrowing pain, but he didn't know how to. He wasn't a doctor and he wasn't professinal either. He need help. Very much help.

OOC: I was thinking you get abducted when train pulls up at our stop. Stryker will have help of M.R.D and Peter gets shot with a tranquilizer. If Stryker comes to collect you alone, he'll never be able to.

more_horiz
At their stop the train grinded to a halt. Loika used Peter to help herself up. " Im gunna call Sara as soon as we get home." She said as she walked to the train doors. She hated telling Peter when she was in pain. Neither of them could do anything about it. Today the pain was the worst it had been.

She stood at the doors waiting for them to open. She turned to say something to Peter and froze. The doors were opening and a breeze blew the scents in. " PETER!" She shrieked as arms reached for her. Men in SWAT grade riot armor reached for her. One wrapped his arms around her middle above her belly and dragged her out of the train kicking and screaming. His grip was making things hurt worse. " YOU'RE HURTING ME LET G-" Her world started to go dark after the other man that reached for her put a small rag over her nose and mouth. She inhaled the sickly sweet smell and was instantly knocked out.

There were 6 men altogether. The two that grabbed Loika and the others that had dart guns trained on the train. They were professional and efficient. The one holding loika looked to the other one. " This one appears to be carrying. target confirmed. Target appears to be in early stages of labor. contact Mr Stryker and see what he wants." The second nodded and spoke into a neck radio.

more_horiz
Peter was taken aback when he saw SWAT team at front door of their train. Did someone do something wrong? Then unexpected happed, Loika was grabbed. Peter jumped right after her, kicking the man in the stomach. But he was way bigger then him, it didn't do much to him. Instead Peter was backhanded into the doorway again.

He quickly got up and yelled. "LOIKA...SHE'S PREG--" yelled Peter to no avail. It was useless talking to them. That's when Peter began to take guns away from the SWAT, turning them back at their faces. "Let her go or die you sumbitches."

more_horiz
Stryker slowly walked down the steps and clapped. Tonight was proving a busy night for him. He wasnt planning on doing things so soon originally, but hey why not. " Mr. Jackson. Dont be unreasonable. You know you cant win." He turned to the guard holding Loika. " The adult is of no use to me. The experiment was a failure. Harvest the young and leave the adult." He spoke coldly as if he were talking about a plant or a piece of machinery. The guard nodded and carried Loika off with help from the second guard.

Stryker ignored all of his men with guns pointed at them. They were all expendable. He took off his glasses and cleaned them slowly. " Well Mr. Jackson, I'd love to stay and chat but I have other things to attend to." He turned to the other guards and put his glasses back on. " After we deal with this, go and collect the other Faelith. You have the address."

He turned back to peter and without batting an eyelash took a hand held dartgun from his inner shirt pocket and shot peter with a sleep dart. He walked over to him and stood over him. " I will soon cleanse the world of your immorality. Mutant."

more_horiz
"Don't do this...STRYKER!" yelled Peter. He knew that Stryker would never listen to him, he never had. "YOU WON'T SUCCEED...YOU NEVER HAVE, YOU ARE JUST FAILURE." It didn't seem to matter to Stryker what Peter had to say. "I'll be right back..." he announced as he walked past the guards to whom the guns were still pointed. Just as Peter was going to reach out and pull on Stryker's shoulder, a tranquilizer was pointed at him. And then shot. When Peter was shot...so were all those SWAT members. But Peter couldn't see them, because his world went pitch black. "Loika, no," thought Peter.

more_horiz
OOC: Do we want to end this thread and start " Taken"?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum