X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Just a trip through Mutant Town.

descriptionCompleteRe: Just a trip through Mutant Town.

more_horiz
Malzahar sat off to the side. Shikon has grown. I wonder what's going on over there? He just kept thinking. Malzahar was about 4 houses away when the conflict started. He stood up and popped his neck. "Guess I better go help and hope he remembers me." Malzahar said to no one in particular. He drifted sand up to him and began to walk through the air to where Shikon was breathing fire. Still a bit of a show off. Guess that won't ever change he thought as he walked.

more_horiz
Rachel smirked. "Looks like someone needs a nap." she said. "I need to grow up? The last time I checked, you and your crazy band has been running chaos in this city. So, you have no right to tell me to grow up." said Rachel. "And...if I were you...I'd--" Rachel began to say when suddenly air became hot and she turned around to see a wall of fire approaching her. She instantly raised the man in the air and threw him onto the next roof. "STAY THERE!" she yelled at him.

"Oh, so you need Lakai's permission to use your powers?" asked Rachel, smirking once again. "Do you also ask her if you can go to bathroom...or that guaranteed already?" Rachel's new outfit had few additions to it, including the heavy drape cape which protected her from much debris and other flying things. Instead of high heels, Rachel now wore heavy duty boots. Ones meant for action. She heard Shikon say.
"I learned a new technique while you were away." as she looked at him. "You aren't the only one who has improved in the last several monthes." said Rachel as she concentrated very hard and rose up in the air every object that was lying around, hovering them around.

more_horiz
Lakai had been happy to start following him back towards home. She was already daydreaming of a tank top, sweatpants, and a night in front of the tv while curled up with Shikon. Maybe order in some chinese or some pizza. She was beginning to drool think about it when Shikon went on the attack. She dropped to the ground just in time for the lowest part of the flames the fly over her.

She jumped back to her feet and shifted to human. She ran over to a clothesline and borrowed some clothes. She made care to put some money in one of the clothes' pin for the clothes. She ran back in the oversized shirt and short shorts as everything was starting to float. Lakai reached out and touched Shikon, shivering as some of his power poured into her. She turned to face Rachel and a flame blossomed on her hands as she smirked.

more_horiz
Malzahar became worried for Shikon, and his friend when everything began to float around that woman. Leave it to Shikon to piss off the wrong people he thought to himself as he quickened his pace. As he got closer he threw up a wall of sand in front of the mysterious woman, and lifted Shikon and his friend up and over to him. It was straining to his body, but Malzahar dealt with it. He saw Shikon start to speak and cut him off saying "I'll explain everything later. Right now you, and your friend seem to need some help." Malzahar smiled at Shikon and focused his mind. He brought more sand around the strange woman while carrying them off and away from her.

more_horiz
Rachel began to back away slowly as the objects around her and everyone kept on floating. Suddenly, she let go of all the objects and they all flew in every direction. The sand boy was asking for some trouble as well. No matter, Rachel already had a plan in her mind. She didn't drop those things for no reason, she always had a reason. Grabbing side of her cape Rachel squatted on the ground as she pulled her cape over her head and body.

POOF.

Rachel was no longer on her spot. She was now flying above the sand and diving to the side of the roof as she flew back up from under it and somehow managed to kick Shikon to the ground as her cape fluttered in the air. The odds were quickly slipping against Rachel and she knew that. Collapsing to one knee, Rachel threw the sand guy in other direction, before Shikon could get up and deliver his blow. "You are in a wrong place, at the wrong time kid!" said Rachel to sand boy.

more_horiz
Lakai snarled in anger. NO ONE touched her boyfriend but her. She sucked in a deep breath and when she let out her breath she breathed out fire like a fire breather at a traveling circus or carnival. The flames shot out of her mouth at rachel. Lakai felt powerful. Powerful and a little warm. After she let out the fire breath she started to form a ball of fire in each hand and threw them at Rachel.

more_horiz
Malzahar went flying the other way of fight. He caught himself gently with sand. I am not a kid. I will show her he thought to himself as he speed back to the battle. Shikon get up. We can't have you lying around. Get your ass up and fight. Fight like the devil I know you can be at times!" Malzahar was shouting at shikon as he got closer to the battle. He realized he needed to take the woman by surprise rather than force. Patience is powerful. Wait for an opening.

more_horiz
When Shikon landed he landed on his already hurt leg. The pain was too much and buckled under his own weight. Dammit. My body won't move, the pain is excruciating he thought to himself as he tried to lift up off the ground. After a moment he collapsed back on the ground. He heard Malzahar yelling at him. Finally he managed to find the strength, and heave himself up off the ground. "You...that was a mean thing to do. I won't let you get away with that." Shikon spoke and tried to take a step forward, but fell anyway. He knee was too injured, he was surprised that he could walk at all.

more_horiz
Rachel smirked as she saw Ookami land on his back. Surprisingly he didn't yell out in pain. Rachel didn't care. Using her cape once again. Rachel shielded herself from Lakai's flames. As much as Rachel didn't like the idea of retreating she couldn't take on three people at once. She wasn't that strong and she sure wasn't going to be their prisoner. Getting up slowly she started to run up onto another roof, away from the man. She didn't want to lead them to him anyway. She was going to lose if she didn't get out of there...and soon!

"Well that was very motivational, I guess. Let's see if it works with you as well." said Rachel turning to look at the man controlling sand. She has never seen him before. Was it another crazy punk Shikon picked up off the streets to do his bidding? "I see you are building an army, Shikon. Are you that weak that you can't fight me alone and have to reserve for help? Shame!"

Rachel stopped at the top. She had to break them apart. There was far too much force if she took them on all at once. She had to take them one by one. But where? Looking around, there was nowhere to hide and darkness wasn't favoring Rachel either. Damn!

Last edited by Rachel Mason on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Lakai wasnt done with Rachel. She would just have to apologize to her later. She ran after Rachel full force and in human form. The roof was a little hot on her bare feet but she didnt care.

When she caught up to her she formed a fire ball in her hand again. She prepared to throw it at Rachel but the flame fizzled out halfway to Rachel. " Dammit! Ill just have to kick your ass the old fashioned way!" She lunged forward and took a swing at Rachel.

more_horiz
Rachel smiled at Lakai as she watched flame
coming toward her, but disappear before it could reach her. Lakai
charged into action. As she swung her fists into Rachel's face. She
received first punch, which slightly cracked her mask, but the second
one was caught. Rachel twisted Lakai's arm and pulled it harder, toward
her head. "Hurts, doesn't?" whispered Rachel into Lakai's. "I told you I wasn't going to be scared of hurting you anymore than you are scared of killing someone." With a great and powerful shove, Rachel pushed Lakai back and away from her.

Rachel knew what she was going, but wasn't sure her plan would work as well as she wanted it to.

more_horiz
Shikon watched in horror knowing he was in no shape to help Lakai. he looked to his friend Malzahar, who hadn't seen in years. Shikon didn't know if he'd help, he had to try though. He looked up at Malzahar and pleaded as tears rolled down his dirt covered face "Malzahar I swear I'll repay you, but please help her. Please just don't let her get hurt. I'm begging you. She means so much to me." Shikon tried to stand again, and fell once more. "Rachel!" he screamed out "Leave her alone! it's me you want right? Please leave Lakai alone!"

more_horiz
Malzahar wasn't going to let his friend's request go unanswered. He nodded at Shikon. "I won't let her die Shikon. Don't worry." Malzahar ran to where Lakai was lying. Then he stood at his full height. He walked slowly, and made sure there was enough sand to protect him from harm if she tried to throw him like she did Lakai. "I do not know who you are. What I do know is that you are not welcome here. If you leave now I won't cause you to fall to your death. It may not seem like it, but with my powers I can crush your bones, and grind you to dust. I just you look at your feet. You are already standing in a pool of sand. Flying won't help you either. I can reach you anywhere." Malzahar had been placing the trap from the beginning. He was never given the credit he deserved for thinking multiple moves in advance. He had been setting the pool of sand under the woman slowly so she wouldn't notice, but at the same time he had put sand in the building to weaken the support beams. All the while dispersing sand in the air in case she tried to fly. "You are a bird in a cage. This cage is mine, and I only offer one chance to leave."

more_horiz
"Leave her alone! it's me you want right? Please leave Lakai alone!" he looked so pathetic lying on a ground, pleading for help. Crying like a damn baby. Rachel got furious. It wasn't her fault this idiot ended up where he was. "I NEVER WANTED ANYONE! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN A FIRST PLACE!" yelled Rachel. She was getting very tired of chasing this morons all over the city.

He then turned to a guy named Malzahar. What the hell kind of name was this? Was he from some eastern countries or something? It didn't matter to Rachel.

"You are a bird in a cage. This cage is mine, and I only offer one chance to leave."

Rachel laughed out loud. She was not the bird. She was the wolf, except one with good intentions. Unlike all these freaks. "No, young man. I am not a bird. I am the wolf and you are my pray." She stepped out of sand and looked at him intensely. Slowly rising her hands in the air, Rachel lifted the sand with her. "Sand is an object a well. A very small object, but object nonetheless. So, here's your chance to take your sand back to beach and go for a swim or something." said Rachel as she placed all the sand in front of her in a large pile. "Otherwise, you'll be eating your own sand! The choice is yours!"

more_horiz
Eve being her bored lazy self,decided to take a walk through Mutant Town just to relax.New York was great as long Kas and Loika were around,but she hadn't seen any of them the last few days.
As she was walking down the road,she heard yells.
She turned around to see Shikon and Lakai along with that woman Rachel,that seemed to always get on her nerves,and a...sand man.

She smirked and rolled her eyes.Some sand wouldn't be able to fight off Rachel.
She was drssed in her revealing-as always-outfit,making herself attract more attention."I think I'll lend them a hand.",she said and started running towards the scene.

When she reached them,she threw some fire in front of Rachel's face,just to get her attention."Leave them alone Rachel!Don't you have more important things to do than mess with Brotherhood?That's not wise now,is it?",she asked and let out a small laugh.

more_horiz
Lakai hit the ground hard. She laid there stunned and semi concious for a few moments before she was able to get back up. Parts of her hurt like hell. Like her arm and her head. She couldnt be bothered with that now. " You arent a wolf Rachel! if anything you are a pathetic little kitten!" She smirked. Rachel had touched her. Despite her headache she mustered up her strength and used Rachel's power against her. She lifted Rachel with her mind and slammed her towards a wall.

more_horiz
This time it was Malzahars turn to laugh, and he laughed hard. He couldn't stop for a moment. He willed the sand to leave her grasp. This was his turf. He would not be mocked. All the sand she was holding turned to thousands of needles. "Your foolish telekinetic powers won't work on something that I control directly. You may be able to stop me from harming you. But the sands are mine, and mine alone to command. You hold no power over them." Malzahar willed the sand back into place under her feet. He felt the strain the woman put on it to stop it. It meant nothing to him. "That woman lying on the ground over there is more a wolf than you'll ever be. I can already tell that you aren't worth the time it takes to kill. However you have refused my offer, and therefore I must proceed as I said I would. Drown in the sand, and choke on it." Malzahar focused his mind and brought forth so much sand it cast a shadow over both the woman, and Malzahar. Suddenly Malzahar's eyes were glowing purple. He sent the wave of sand crashing down on the woman. If she was as strong as she seemed she wouldn't die, not from something this small. Malzahar was giving her one slight chance to escape. He didn't want to stain his sand red. With Lakai holding her down it was the perfect chance.

more_horiz
Isabella was walking down the street with her skeletons. Talking to the dead wasn't as bad as talking to live people. She heard sounds coming from the roof, and so she came up to check them out. Once she climbed atop, she saw the unthinkable. Several people attacking one lady. It wasn't fair and she needed help. Summoning two hundred soldiers with guns, Isabella raced toward the girl and sand. "Leave her be!" yelled Isabella as she ran toward her. "Have you all gone mad?"

Isabella looked around her and noticed all Brotherhood members. It wasn't fair fight. She knew she shouldn't have joined them in a first place.

more_horiz
Rachel looked at everyone. Suddenly there were more and more people. All from Brotherhood. Rachel had a feeling they were going to kill her, but even so, she would rather die fighting. Then die in bed of old age. She knew there was no way she was going to take them all. Her plan just might be leaving. Even if she did retreat...she'll find them all alone. Their Brotherhood mansion will be nothing else but a big pile of charcoal wood.

Sudden power blasted Rachel into a wall. Rachel smirked as she turned to look at Lakai holding her against a wall. "Ain't nobody said about me being a wolf...it was a figurative speech." said Rachel "You be careful with that...don't hurt yourself." she was referring to Lakai's borrowed powers.

"What is up with all of you sick pyromaniacs? Does brotherhood began to recruit weirdos with fire abilities. Seem so many of you here. But it won't matter, I will find you all later on your own time. Don't rush through though." said Rachel turning to look at Evelyn now. "I don't know you, but hey...I could give you few fashion tips if you'd like." laughed Rachel. It was surprising to her that she could keep it up at the state she was in. The mess she was in.

The sand man wouldn't back off. Rachel smirked at him. "I have no interest at controlling your stupid sand. Go and make me some castle, maybe that'll teach you how to talk to ladies properly. You can keep your stupid sand...god only knows where it has been." It slowly began to gather around Rachel and she felt helpless. She knew that nothing was going to stop it....BUT WAIT!

A girl she rescued at Stryker's appeared. Even though she was young seemed like she could control herself pretty well. And the powers she showed. She could use a person like that to help her out. There was nothing much she could do that would get her out of the sticky situation.

more_horiz
Lakai lost her focus and her invisible grip on Rachel loosed as she turned to Isabella. " What do you think you are doing you are attacking the wrong people! We are on your side! Be careful shes alot more powerful than you realize!" What was this girl's problem? Didnt she realize she was going to get everyone on her own side killed? she was being incredibly foolish.

more_horiz
Eve snikkered at Rachel's comment about her outfit.
Rachel's style was well...a little doomed,so it was understandable for her to get jealous.
Eve didn't bother to reply at her at all.That's when she had a feeling.A feeling she had when she first met another Mutant girl who controlled the dead.

In a matter of seconds,she saw skeletons appear,and soon after,she heard Isabella's voice.
She spoke defensively for Rachel and Eve looked at her sternly.
"Isabella what's wrong with you?She tried to kill them!The people that are on your side!You are a Brotherhood Member Isabella.You help your people!,she yelled at her.

She then ran towards Lakai to help her,before Rachel injured her badly.She placed a hand on her arm."Go.Take Shikon and go!He is injured and Rachel is a major threat"

more_horiz
"You are a Brotherhood Member Isabella.You help your people!"
"My people?"
asked Isabella. "I don't even know any of them. But she--" Isabella pointed at the lady in a mask and cape. She looked different now than she did when she was in Russia. "She saved my life back there, and I owe her. So, I will not let you kill her."

Isabella walked over to lady who was pinned against a wall. She ordered her soldiers to dig her out of the sand. Then, she sent five to the person who was controlling sand. They all pointed their guns at him. One wrong move and a rusty, hundred year old bullet will forever remain in his body. "Take your sand away from her and go! Like I said, I will not let you kill her. She's not a threat to anyone...she's only doing what's right. Unlike all of you."
said Isabella. She knew she was going against her kind, against her family. But this will be the only time.

more_horiz
Eve saw that Isabella wasn't going to back off easily.
She could see that Isabella trusted Rachel too much for her own good,but she didn't really care.
Her main interest was to get her people out of this without a single scratch.
She wouldn't let Isabella hurt them.

"She saved my life back there, and I owe her. So, I will not let you kill her.",Isabella said.Then she saw five soldiers turn and point their old guns at the sand man.She quickly ran between the man and the soldiers.She wouldn't let Isabella do him anything.
"I will not let you kill her. She's not a threat to anyone...she's only doing what's right. Unlike all of you.",she yelled.Eve shook her head,not believing what Isabella was saying.

"Doing what's right?DOING WHAT'S RIGHT?!She tried to kill them for God's shake!But if you wish to take her that's fine.In one condition.You take her,but I take my people and leave without you touching any of us.Got it?"

more_horiz
"FINALLY! Someone begins to realize what I am trying to do. Thank you!" said Rachel, laughing nervously. Rachel wasn't going to back off anymore than these stupid Brotherhood were going to kill her. Rachel felt grip loosening on her from Lakai. She quickly raised Lakai and sent her hurdling through air, hopefully she lands on her feet smoothly and if not, well that's too bad. NO one takes Rachel's powers. NO ONE!

Looking back at the girl who started to defend her, she smiled. "I wasn't going to kill any of you...you are not worth my time or efforts. If I wanted any of you dead, do you honestly believe you'd be standing here in front of me right now?" asked Rachel.

"I am a major threat?" asked Rachel again. "Come on, if anyone you and your pathetic excuse for a family here is a major threat. If you haven't noticed yet, I am the only one who stands up to you. NO cop or military will ever do the same thing. But just so you all know, one of these days...you won't be so lucky. Someone will get to you before I will and if you are caught with your pants down so to speak...you'll be dead."

more_horiz
Lakai had been concentrating on holding Rachel where she was. When Eve reached out and touched her she yelled. " EVE NO!" She could only "borrow" one power at a time. Flames shot up her arms before she could control them and she yelled loudly in pain. Then she was tossed through the air and landed roughly on the ground. She slid into a chimney and groaned. She was barely conscious. The flames on her arms were gone but they hurt pretty bad. She already had a concussion from earlier and the tossing just made her head hurt worse.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum