X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Just a trip through Mutant Town.

descriptionCompleteRe: Just a trip through Mutant Town.

more_horiz
Eve's eyes widened when Lakai flew threw the air and landed down forcefully.
"Lakai!",she yelled and ran to her.
She knew that Shikon was the leader and that Lakai was like the co-captain of the team,but she was still older than both of them.

She knelled down next to her,and brushed some hair out of her face.She turned her a little,so that she would be able to lift her easily without hurting her.
Lakai had gone through enough for today,and Eve would never hurt her family.
She lifted Lakai slowly,and took her in her arms bridal style.She had to get them out of here.

She walked over to the sand man,and motioned for him to follow her.She then walked over to Shikon,with Lakai still in her arms."Don't move Lakai.We'll get you home safely.",she said and turned to the sand man."Take Shikon and let's go.I won't risk my family's life for her.",she spat looking at Rachel with hatred.

more_horiz
Isabella saw Lakai flying through air. She realized that she stood no chance against this woman, but she wasn't going to fight her anyway. Besides, she got little disappointed at what she did. "That was not nescesary!" said Isabella as she turned to look at Lakai being helped. With that Isabella decapitated all of the skeletons. They all fell to the ground as rubble of bones. Walking away, toward Evelyn and everyone else, she knew she wasn't going to fight anyone. "You know where to find me, if you need me." then she jumped off the roof and had one of the skeletons catch her at down bellow.

more_horiz
Lakai held her arms against herself. She shivered with pain, in shock over the pain her arms were in she didnt cry out or whimper when Eve picked her up. She tried not to look at her arms either. Usually she would be screaming and hollering to be put down but she seemed to be pretty out of it. She looked around a little as Eve carried her to the sandman. She mumbled " Shikon..." numbly.

more_horiz
Eve looked down at Lakai in her arms.Her arms were red,a sign that they had gotten burned after the mix of two powers.She heard her mumble something and leaned in closer to hear what she was saying."Shh..Lakai...Shikon is fine.You take some sleep.We'll get you home.I promise you that.",she said and bit her lip.
She started walking away with Lakai in her arms,signaling for the sandman to take Shikon and follow her.

more_horiz
lakai sniffed. shikon wasnt following along with them. She seemed to have a new energy and started to struggle in Eve's arms. She was still moving clumbsily but she was moving. " N-no im not leaving without Shikon. Put me down! Shikon!" She struggled to look over Eve's shoulder and winced in pain when she moved her arms. He was soooo going to tease her later, or scold her for not respecting the flame.

more_horiz
Malzahar listened to the new woman. He didn't know her but he could tell she wa a friendly. He propped Shikon up on his arm. "C'mon the fight is over for now. We need to leave. Do you hear me Shikon?" When Malzahar looked at Shikon his eyes were glassed over. "What the hell?" Malzahar looked at Shikon's arm and there was a large piece of wood dug in.

more_horiz
Shikon pushed Malzahar away when he saw the piece of wood. He started to walk forward. Shikon looked over at Rachel "Next time...well you better hope you have an army." Shikon walked over to Eve and took Lakai into his arms from Eve. "I'll take it from here. He walked over to the edge of the roof, and left Malzahar lower him down from the roof. At the bottom he rubbed Lakai's arms numbing the pain, and healing the wounds. "I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise to you." he hugged her close, and felt tears build up.

more_horiz
There was always that circle that happened between Rachel and Shikon. The fight always ended up with someone getting hurt, but Rachel. She didn't care how much they hated her or what they thought of her. It was all just bunch of useless stuff to her. As Shikon was walking away..."Next time...well you better hope you have an army." She scoffed at his remark. An army? That's what he needed to keep his sorry ass from morgue. "I think I'll take my chances with you," said Rachel as she turned to a raven and flew over to the other side of the roof. The man they wanted, has long been gone from the place.

Rachel was going to uphold her mission and not even a threat as minor as 'watch your back' will keep her from interfering. Never. Rachel had plenty to say to all of the Brotherhood members. But she was going to keep it all to herself for now. It might come in handy later. The skeleton girl has gone off on her own. It seemed to Rachel as though she was drifting in the middle of this band. She didn't want t be part of it, but at the same time she wanted to belong somewhere. She has to get to her first.

more_horiz
Lakai reached up and rubbed his cheek, wiping the tears away at the same time. " Shhhh now. Im alright. See good as new." She wiggled her arms to show him she was better. " You will just have to spar with me and teach me how to control fire better. " She hugged him back and rubbed his back gently to soothe him. He was going to be blame himself for this, she knew it.

more_horiz
As touched by the moment as Malzahar was he had to make use of it. He focused his powers, and threw up a sandstorm as blinding as he could make it. If I was normal I wouldn't be able to a see my hand in my face he thought as he wrapped sand around Shikon who was still carrying Lakai, and the new woman Eve, as well as himself into the air. "Umm I have no clue where I'm going. Ms.Eve can you direct me where I'm going?" Malzahar for the moment was heading in a general direction away from the one that was trying to hurt them. "Also we need to look at your arm Shikon, it could be more injured than it looks. Your knee needs to be looked at as well. These aren't injuries to toy with."

more_horiz
She watched as Shikon walked over to her,and took Lakai from her arms.
She was going to protest,because they were both hurt,but she could see that Shikon felt ashamed of letting Lakai get hurt.
She let him take her,but kept an eye on him all the time.

"I'll take it from here.",he told her,but Eve was too worried.His leg injure was really bad and she didn't know if he'll make it until they reach the Mansion.Eve turned to the sad man and mouthed 'Let's keep an eye on them'.
"Umm I have no clue where I'm going. Ms.Eve can you direct me where I'm going?" Malzahar for the moment was heading in a general.",she heard him say,

"Firstly,don't call me Ms. Eve is just fine.Secondly,take us back to the entrance of the town,where I have my motorbike.From there,you'll follow me-and my motorbike-to the way home.Got it?",she asked.She didn't mean to sound harsh,but she was really worried about Lakai and Shikon and wanted to treat their wounds quickly,before they got infected.

more_horiz
Malzahar nodded. He took back to the entrance of town, and waited Eve to get on her bike. LEave it to Shikon to piss off all the wrong people. Still it was lucky we all showed up when we did. I doubt Shikon, and that girl Lakai could have held their own. I hate to see him suffer. No brother of mine deserves it. Malzahar thought silently to himself and he waited, and saw Eve get on her bike.

more_horiz
Eve mounted her motorcycle,and started it.She looked back at the man and nodded at him,signaling for him to follow her closely.She didn't want them to get hurt again.She thought that they were lucky that she had gone for a walk,and found them,or else they would be dead right now.
Rachel was a threat she had faced before,when the Martial Law was first placed.
But then she was one of the X-Men,and she kept some limits.

After she left the X-Men,Rachel thought everyone was not good enough to stop the Brotherhood from doing any more bad.How ridiculous.They were doing no such a thing,but Rachel always has to spread rumors of them killing and hurting people.Yes,they kill and hurt people,but not just for fun.But to protect their family.

She glanced back at the man one more time,before stepping on her gad pedal.Her motorcycle let out a growl,and she started running outside the town,and down the road,towards the mansion.

OOC:Should we continue this at the Brotherhood Mansion guys?

more_horiz
OOC: wait for shikon to decide.

more_horiz
Rachel was always made out t be the bad guy. But what did she really do wasn't her fault. It was odd how the right people always turned out to be the villains of the hour. Rachel didn't care thought. As long as there was breath in her lungs and her heart could beat. She'd never stop. This city needed her, at last she thought it did. Looking at two people injured. It wasn't her fault they decided to fight her. It was never her intentions to fight. Shikon was the one to throw first punch, and Rachel wasn't just going to sit and take it. She wasn't that kind of a lady. Never will be.

Falling backwards off the roof, Rachel landed on the ground, on one knee. Standing up, she walked over to her car. "Start engine," said Rachel as she entered her car and began to push some buttons and switches. Then, Rachel took off into the night.

more_horiz
OOC: I vote we do continue this at the mansion. I'll start the new thread, and label this one complete if everyone is good with that?

more_horiz
OOC: I'm okay with that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum