X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Girls' Sleepover(R)

descriptionCompleteGirls' Sleepover(R)

more_horiz
Eve had invited Loika over for a sleepover.She had told her to bring Mackenzie along,seeing that she adored that little creature with a passion.
She got dressed into her pjs,and stared preparing her room.

She gathered some clothes and placed them away,along with a pair of boots.She cleaned the whole room,creating some space for them to sit.
Her bed was big enough,so they wouldn't have to sleep on the floor all night.
And Eve didn't want Mackenzie to get a cold.

After everything was done,she decided to go make something for them to eat,but being lazy as hell,she finally decided not to go.After all,they could order a pizza or something.She jumped on her bed,waiting for them to arrive.

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Girls' Sleepover(R)

more_horiz
In the old days Loika would have just put her things in an overnight bag and carried them in her mouth in wolf form. Having Mackenzie made things a little more difficult so no wolf tonight. She was still a little sore from the secret mission with Kas but she still felt great to get out. She put an overnight bag for her and Mackenzie together and put Mackenzie in her carseat. She left a note for peter and caught a cab.

Since Lakai was with Shikon Loika had permission to come and go as she pleased at the brotherhood place. She paid the cab driver and slung her bag over her shoulder. She Walked into the brotherhood home and followed Eve's scent up to her room. She knocked on the door and poked her head in. She had one of Peter's hoodies on over her Pajamas. She smirked " Knock knock guess whos here?"

more_horiz
Eve laughed when Loika poked her head inside.
" Knock knock guess whos here?",she heard her say and Eve smirked.
"Hmm..that's a difficult question.Is it Kas?No.Is it Lakai?No,she would never come by.So that leaves one option.Is it my beautiful friend Loika along with her gorgeous baby?"

Eve shook her head and got off of the bed.
She made her way to the door,and pulled Loika inside.
As soon as she was in,she gave her a major hug.
She really liked Loika.She was the only person-except Kas-who saw the sensitive and good part of her.

more_horiz
Loika laughed and set down the carseat and hugged Eve back. She had been working so much it was nice to be out. It was a bonus she got to bring Mackenzie with her. Though she was going to need to spend time with her dad at one point or another. She raised an eyebrow and gave Eve a playful punch on the shoulder. " Please tell me Lakai is not harassing you? Dont take it personal. She was mom's favorite so mom made her just like her. Believe it or not she doesnt know better. She's coming around though. You probably wont believe it but shes better than she used to be. I think Shikon and the brotherhood has really calmed her down." She unbuckled Mackenzie's carseat so she could be comfortable before she took off peter's hoodie.

more_horiz
Eve walked over and jumped on her bed patting the seat next to her.
She shook her head and laughed at Loika's question.She had met Lakai,and yes,they didn't get along too well,but at least they tried to.
They didn't fight,and that was a good thing,seeing that both of them had an attitude,and Eve had anger issues problems.

"Nah...surprisingly we are getting along all too well.No fights,just slight hate remarks that's all.After all she is younger than me.I wouldn't hurt her,or let her hurt me for that matter.But it would be nice to have you and Lakai as my best friends.It would be great to be like the third sister.",she said and let our a nervous laugh.

more_horiz
" Consider yourself apart of our effed up family!" She laughed. She tried to be subtle but she held Peter's hoodie to her face and sniffed deeply. She loved that man's scent. It was intoxicating. She carried the hoodie with her to the bed and sat down. Mackenzie was happy with her pacifier. She leaned back on the bed and rested on her elbow. " Oh if you get hate remarks then that means she likes you." She laughed, only half joking.

more_horiz
Eve smiled and giggled when Loika told her to consider herself a part of the family.
Eve never had a family that loved her,so having a sister now was kind of wanted.
She saw Loika sniff Peter's horrid and she couldn't help but sigh just a little.
She knew how much Loika loved Peter,and how much Mackenzie needed a father.
She hoped that Peter will love them and care for them.Never leave them.

She got up as soon as Loika sat down,and walked over to the baby,taking it into her arms.Oh how she loved Mackenzie.She could be her everything.Her babysitter,her friend,a person who'll make her laugh...pretty much anything!
She then turned and walked over to the bed with Mackezie in her arms.
. " Oh if you get hate remarks then that means she likes you.",she heard Loika say.She snorted and shook her head at her not really caring.
She caressed the baby's cheek and smiled."Did it hurt?You know..give birth to her..",she asked softly.

more_horiz
Loika smiled and looked adoringly at her daughter. She traced her fingers along the baby's chubby cheek. " The night of the ball... i was kidnapped by Stryker and his men. Peter was taking me home from the early because i wasnt feeling well. We took the subway. Peter didnt want to but i figured we would have some alone time." A tear started to roll down her cheek very subtly. " They were waitin for us when we got off the train. I thought they killed peter. They beat him pretty bad. Stryker knocked me out with some stuff on a rag."

She sat up on the bed and sat cross-legged on the bed. " They kept me a couple days. Stryker wanted her for some reason and demanded they induce me to have her. For some reason i wouldnt go into labor... so they cut me open and took her. One of the assholes was kind enough to give me pain medication but my natural body temp is so high it burned it off." She gently grabbed the front of her shirt and lifted it up to just under her black sports bra. A jagged scar that was just barely visible stretched from between her hip bones up to about where she lifted her shirt to. " It hurt so bad, but it hurt worse to watch that bastard carry her off. I ended up passing out from blood loss and they dumped me off on the side of some road. It was like a dream. I woke up in the hospital and peter was sitting with me. When he told me she was one it... it was like someone ripped out my heart. He had to hold me to calm me down." The tears ran a little more freely than they did earlier. She let go of her shirt and wiped her face with the back of her hand. " Sorry, i havent told anyone all of that. Not even Peter."

more_horiz
Eve had been listening everything Loika was saying carefully.
She couldn't believe her ears!Everything seemed so unreal.
How could someone open a pregnant woman up,take her baby away from her,and then throw her out on a street?
Stryker was really a bastard.

Eve laid the baby on the pillows and scooted over to Loika,taking her into her arms.She was her friend,and she had to make her feel happy.
She couldn't help but feel a little honored to be the first person to hear all of this first.
Though she didn't want Loika to be sad today.
"Shh..don't cry!We were supposed to have fun...remember?It's our night!",she said and glanced at Mackenzie."I have much to tell you!"

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Loika hugged her back and wiped her face again as she sat back. " I was a little emotional before. Since ive had Mack my hormones have been going crazy. The smallest things make me cry now so its okay. I was watching tv in the kitchen at the school the other day while i was making breakfast. It was a documentary about african elephants. One of the baby elephants almost got left behind and i sobbed like a baby." She laughed at the thought of it even though it wasnt funny at the time.

She leaned into Mackenzie and blew a little raspberry on her tummy. The little one had been starting to smile and giggle finaly, the raspberries stirred a giggle out of the little one and she squirmed. Loika looked up for a second at Eve. " Dont tell me you are pregnant!"

more_horiz
Eve laughed and shook her head at Loika's statement.She couldn't help but admit that this would be nice,but no.That would be ridiculous.That was too extreme even for her.
But Eve wondered from where did this come from?How could she be pregnant when she wasn't even in a relationship?
"No!What the heck?Why would you think that?It's not like I'm in a relationship anyway!",she said and raised her eyebrows.

"Well,anyway.It has nothing to do with babies.It has to do with Kas...",she said and stared at Loika.She could trust her to not breathe a word to anyone.
"We had gone on a date some time ago,and you know...we talked and stuff and....okay I can't say it more simply.We kissed and I like it.A lot.The thing is...he didn't ask me to be his girl or anything.And that was fine with me since it's to early for him,but I know he is attracted to me.",she explained but then her look got really serious.

"A couple of days ago,I called him and kind of asked him to meet me,but he just tried to avoid it and then he hung up on me!Though I heard a female voice in the background,and I am a wreck since then.I've been crying and crying and crying....He didn't even tell me where he was or if he was okay!",she yelled frustrated.She ran her fingers through her hair and let out a sigh."We haven't talked since then....and I don't know what to do!"

more_horiz
Loika chewed her nail. She wasnt allowed to tell Eve anything. It killed her. She felt like Eve and Kas could be good for eachother but she made a promise. She wished she could tell Eve she could trust Kas. " Im not the best person to ask about relationship advice." She laughed. " But trust is a key thing. Have you considered just talking to him? Asking him. Its better than worrying right?"

more_horiz
Eve looked up at Loika and shrugged.Yes,she had considered talking to him but what if he hung up on her again?
She had cried too much already.
"I did think about talking to him...but what is he hung up again?My ego is too big.."
She felt a tear ran down her face and she sighed."I just want him back.I want him to be mine..",she said crying.

more_horiz
Loika hugged Eve and stroked her hair gently in a comforting gesture. She wished she could make it all better but she couldnt. " Believe it or not, Peter wasnt my first love." She said softly. " When i first arrived at Xaviers i was nervous around others and i was pretty much terrified of everything. I met Peter and another boy Neal. When i started to come out of my shell i started to date Neal. I didnt know Peter was in love with me until a halloween party. He never said anything or else life probably would have ended up alot differently."

She went to her bad and got out a clean burp rag and offered it to Eve to dry her eyes. " even after Neal left we still didnt date for a long time. Not till after Peter pretty much poured out his heart to me. Me and Peter dont have the best relationship and its because we dont always communicate. That is a big part of relationships Eve. Talk to him."

more_horiz
Eve let herself be pulled into Loika's arms and let out a heartbreaking sob.
Why did she feel that way?Why was she even crying about Kas?
Was that really addiction?
How could she fight it?
She stood there crying,while hearing Loika's story.
Everything seemed so unreal.But what surprised her the most was that Neal was her ex.

She had met Neal when he had come in London for a while,and then again,she had bumped into him when she had first come to New York.
She still had that outfit he had bought her,but that was another thing.
Neal was just a friend.But Kas was her drug.
She couldn't do anything if not at least hear his voice.

"Oh Loika,what's wrong with me?I can't do anything since the day he hung up on me.I can't eat.I can't sleep.I can't concentrate on anything else but him!
What's wrong with me?!"
,she mumbled into her shoulder.
"I haven't stopped thinking about him for a second.Imagine that,we are talking right now,but I am thinking of him!",she said and wiped away some tears.
She hadn't felt something similar before,and it was driving her crazy.
"Am I sick or something?"
She was tying to figure this whole thig out.Why was she acting like that out of the blue?

more_horiz
Loika giggled and joined Eve on the bed again. " You arent Sick. You love him. I guess you could call it lovesick. Wolves have something similar. When we find our true love, the one we are supposed to be with its like magic. You are drawn to that person, its like you cant live without them. We call it imprinting." She smirked. " Men, they got us good huh?"

more_horiz
Love?She couldn't be really in love with him...or could she?
It seemed so crazy,yet that would explain everything.
But what was she supposed to do now?
Just walk up to him and say 'Hey Kas!I just realized I am in love with you and decided to tell you so!'
No,no,no.This would be a complete disaster.
But what could she really do now that she knew what was happening?

"I was afraid you'll say that..",she mumbled and laid back on the bed sighing.She stared at the ceiling for what seemed like ages,before turning slightly to look at Loika."I got it bad for him.Soooo effing bad.",she said and closed her eyes groaning."What do I do now?"

more_horiz
Mackenzie was starting to get fussy. Loika looked at the clock and picked her up along with her blankie. She look a seat on the floor in the corner and covered Mackenzie with her blankie so she could feed her without grossing or weirding out Eve. She watched Eve laid back on the bed. " Do what you are comfortable with. Do you feel like you are ready to take that step yet? If you dont feel like you are ready then i say let things happen. But like i said im horrible with relationships." She rubbed Mackenzie's back through the blankie as she talked.

more_horiz
Eve watched Loika get up and walk over to a corner along with Mackenzie.
She didn't ask her though why.She knew that she wanted to feed Mackenzie,and she would let her do that quietly.
She got up and sighed.
"I'll call him",she said and grabbed her phone from the bedside table.

She go out at the balcony and searched through her contacts.
Windie,she saw and clicked on it.
She waited and waited biting her lip.What could she tell him really?
Come over?Yes,she should tell him up from close not through a phone call.
"Come on...pick it up...please..

more_horiz

For the past few days, Kas had actually spent time at home, and the door had been locked.
Doing little more than lying in bed with his healing wounds and stinging regrets; Kas drank enough to drown a fish in order to stay where he needed to stay, slow his racing thoughts, and give everything time to rest. More than sleep though, he craved peace-of-mind. The disappointment on Evelyn's voice was haunting him every time he didn't distract himself. Those eyes, so full of life and light. He could only invision them now full of tears and doubts.
Reading and drinking away most of his waking moments, Kas figured he would bore himself back to sleep. He was halfway through a dry, factual explaination of the discoveries outlined in journals of explorers who visited Peru, mainly the Nazca Lines. Drifting in and out of a quazi-sleep state, he jumped with the sudden noise coming from the discarded black jeans on the floor.

'Inside the Fire' was blaring from his phone. Truly, this had to be his conscience haunting him. He'd made a regular routine of this in the past; lying around moping, drinking and lamenting. It used to be for the sake of the people he hurt physically; those who got in the way. Despite they were only getting what they asked for, he couldn't help it. He didn't like to do harm.. even if it was what he was purposed and trained for.
Now, it was for causing the worst kind of hurt. The kind that didn't heal with time and bandages.. The kind that could effect someone forever and change thier outlook permanently.

Kas groaned as he sat up and twisted to reach over, scooping up the trousers off the floor. He dug into the back pocket where his phone always went, and squinted at the light of the screen. EVE

It buzzed in his hand, and Kas almost dropped the phone. He swollowed a lump in his throat, unable to think of what he could say. Everything was so fuzzy..
"Hello..?" He nearly whispered into the phone after pressing the button and holding the phone close. The warmth of the small device reminded him of the warmth of a woman's hand, resting gently against one cheek. He nearly choked on the single-word of greeting.

more_horiz
Eve waited and waited for Kas to pick up the phone but no such luck.
Though she wouldn't give in.She would talk to him tonight even if she had to go all the way over to his house and break down the door.
Maybe he didn't pick it up because he didn't want to hear her anymore.Maybe he didn't want to see her again.Or maybe he was so drawn to that woman that he had forgotten her.
Because he had gone somewhere with a woman.And that pained her too bloody much.

She wanted to tell him,or more like,scream at him that she loves him,but she was afraid of being rejected once again in her life.
When she wanted to give love,she always seemed to get rejected.
That's why she ended up being cold,but still not heartless.
She let out a sad sigh and was ready to hung up after waiting so long for him to answer.
But that's when she heard his voice.It was barely a whisper,but she could hear it as clearly as ever.

What worried her was that he didn't sound like the Kas she knew.It felt like she could see him,just by hearing his voice.
He was a wreck.He sounded sad and hurt.That emotionless tone of his was back,and Eve felt a tear running down her soft cheek.
"Kas....",she breathed into the phone.
Her voice was breaking,but she had to tell him.
"Kas please don't hung up on me.I am begging you...",she said as she felt more tears ran down her face.

She took a deep breath and bit her lip before talking again.
"Could you...come over please?I need to tell you something important....Or if you want I could come..",she said and glanced back at Loika feeding Mackenzie,before turning her gaze back at the black sky again.She closed her eyes and waited for his answer,hoping he would agree.

more_horiz
"Kas please don't hang up on me. I am begging you..."

Her voice repeating his name made Kelly's stomach turn to molten lead. He flopped back onto his pillow, feeling weighted down with guilt. He could hear the depression in those words, and knew it was his own doing. What could he even say to try to fix this?

"Could you...come over please? I need to tell you something important....Or if you want I could come.."

"No, no! I'll be over as quick as I can!"
The imploring tone of her voice he couldn't deny, even if that something important was to slap the shit out of him and make him regret betraying her trust. It felt more appropriate to accept that blame in person.. though something made him doubt that she was calling just for that.

Having Eve come to his place right now would be extremely embaressing, considering the deplorable conditons. Discarded stained clothing and empty bottles and the stale smell of blood, sweat, and liquor hanging around. There was no way he was going to let Eve see him this way. Not anytime soon.

Even as he answered, Kas kicked off the blanket and sat up, hissing at the half-healed puncture wound in his side that reminded him not to do anything too quickly.

more_horiz
"No, no! I'll be over as quick as I can!"

At the hearing of these words,Eve smiled again after all this time.
She was so happy Kas didn't hung up on her,but instead,he also agreed to come over.
Her feelings were obvious,but he had hurt her.
The question is,why can't she do the same?
Because she loved him.Her heart was his and his only.

The happiness wouldn't leave her face,but she didn't really mind.
Kas was going to come and talk to her after all this time.
But how could he hung up on her that day??Why?Wasn't she good enough?Didn't she give him everything he asked?
Questions were tormenting her mind but she tried to remain calm.
She had to remain calm.

"Thank you for accepting...you won't regret it..",she said.
She looked at the moon and let out a happy laugh.
Oh how she had missed him.His voice,his face,those eyes...but mostly....him
And she would finally have him back again.
But would he return and take his place inside the fire with her?

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Loika had finished feeding Mackenzie while Eve was on the phone. It was kind of cute how nervous Eve was about all of this. Loika remembered the same feeling. Although Peter still gave her butterfly stomach and goosebumps when she saw him. She loved him so much. He was her everything and gave everything to her she could ever want.

She looked down at Mackenzie sleeping in her arms. She smiled down at the baby and gently stroked her head and smoothed her hair. She may have Loika's eyes but she deffinately had daddy's hair. She was so lost in watching her baby sleep she barely caught Eve hanging up with Kas. " Well you didnt die of emberassment or otherwise." She laughed. " So im guessing it went well?"

more_horiz
Eve bit her lip and turned to face Loika,with a small smile.
The tears were now dry on her cheeks,and her eyes were shining a little.
For some reason she was happy.Even though she didn't know if she'll be rejected.
Those words were enough to make her smile.
Even if it was to end things forever with her.

All she wanted was for him to know what she felt.After that he could just reject her and neve talk to her again.But she would tell him.
"I told him that I had to tell him something important and asked him if he wanted to come over or if I could go over.He said he'll be here as quickly as he can.I hope after I tell him everything,he won't reject me..."

She made her way inside the room,but didn't close the balcony doors.She wanted to hear him pul over by the house.She wanted to know he was here before he announced his presence.
She made her way over to Loika and bit her lip nervously.
"Do you mind going to Lakai's room when he comes?She might be there,but she might also be in Shikon's room.I just don't want you to hear us yelling and all...if we start yelling",she said at the last minute.She didn't want Loika to think that she would start yelling at him.
"I don't really know where this will lead to...",she said and looked at Loika.

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum