X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Girls' Sleepover(R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Girls' Sleepover(R)

more_horiz
Loika smiled tiredly. " Oh me and little miss thing had a talk a while back when we had lunch together. I already know she sleeps in Shikon's bed." She put Mackenzie in her carseat and covered her with her blankie. She stood up and gave Eve a hug. " Im fine with going to Lakai's room when he gets here. No promises on how long i stay awake though." She laughed. " If there was yelling id probably sleep though it."

more_horiz
Eve smiled when Loika hugged her.She hugged back and let or a small laugh.
She didn't know Lakai talked about her love life with Loika,by that was someone between the two sisters an she wouldn't get involved.
She pulled back and gave Loika a kiss on the cheek.
"I am glad I have you as a friend.And know that I consider you my one and only best friend.And I am also glad to have this little creature here..",she said and glanced at the baby.

She then tuned her gaze at Loika again.
"If you feel tired and get all sleepy,get some sleep.Don't wait for me.Being a mother is tiring.I won't tire you any further with my yells,don't worry.",she said and took a small step back."Make sure you and the baby are comfortable.",she said and walked over to her bed,jumping in it.

more_horiz
" Trust me i shall have no problem falling asleep." She yawned and stretched before picking up Mackenzie and her overnight bag. She would probably text peter, brush her teeth, and maybe read a little. She was pretty tired though. She gave Eve one last hug. " Good luck and remember to breathe okay?" After that she headed out to Lakai's room.

more_horiz
After hanging up with Eve, Kas felt both relieved and scared at the same time.
It was progress, though. Kas knew he couldn't lay around feeling down in the dumps forever.
Either the two of them were going to emotionally weather through this problem, or he would have a clear lesson of why attachments were not a good idea.

Kas rolled out of bed, and hauled himself to the shower. A quick 5 minutes after, he no longer reeked of tequila and tore through his closet for a certain shirt.
Pairing that with black jeans, he glanced at the clock and grabbed his phone, keys, and wallet. Then Kas headed out the door, leaving it open despite the mess.

He drove like a bat out of hell, and the silver Supra pulled up to the Brotherhood mansion some time later. Kas hopped out and checked the time on his phone. A freaking jet plane couldn't have made the trip here faster.

more_horiz
Eve heard the car pull over an she ran out in her balcony with a smile.
There he was.With a nice shirt she had to say.She looked down and smiled.
"Are you going to get up here or what?",she asked him grinning.
She wanted to tell him as soon as she could,so that she would have the time to cry her eyes out afterwards.
She bit her lip and waited for him to show some kind of emotion.

Would this go smoothly?She didn't know.But she was sure about two thing.One,she was sooo going to slap the hell out of him for hanging up on her and two,she was going to give him the best kiss of the century because she loved him.It might have taken too long to understand,but now she knows.
And she will embrace this feeling.

more_horiz
Kas stopped and looked up at the balcony. Eve was smiling, and it was contagious. He couldn't help smiling to see her face after what felt like a lifetime. All the worries left his mind like years worth of dust and cobwebs being swept away. He completely forgot that Eve could have called him over to make him regret hanging up on her.

"O, speak again, bright angel! For thou art as glorious to this night, being over my head, as is a winged messenger of heaven, unto the white-upturned wondering eyes of mortals that fall back to gaze on him.."

He grinned, taking a few paces back from the balcony. Kas felt so weightless now, he decided to do a little showing off.
Running for the wall beside Evelyn's balcony, he climbed a few vertical steps, and vaulted up to catch the handrailing, pulling himself up.

Kas stepped over the railing and onto the balcony, snikkering.
"Too cheesy?"

more_horiz
Eve laughed as she watched him recite.He was a talented actor though.
She stood there biting her lip,and hear as called her an angel.Abe let out a sigh,seeing that she was far from an angel,but continued listening nonetheless.
She could stand there and hear him forever.
His voice send chills down her spine every time,making her her close her eyes.

But this time she didn't close them.Instead,she stood there watching him as he was showing off.
She could see his muscly arms as she grabbed the handrailing and pulled himself up and over it,landing in her balcony.
"Too cheesy?",he asked and she shook her head.
She pulled him a little closer by his shirt and looked into his baby-blue eyes.
Those eyes that had been haunting her dreams ever since that phone call.
Those eyes that felt like they were seeing into her soul.

"It is never cheesy if you're the one reciting..",she said and grabbed his hand,pulling him inside.
She closed the balcony doors behind them and turned to look at him.
She the abruptly raised her hand and slapped him hard across the cheek.
"That's for hanging up on me!",she said and walked closer to him.
"And that's....and that's because I am in love with you..",she said before pulling him down to her,crushing her lips with his.
The kiss was so fierce,that she accidentally pushed him against the wall nearby,never braking their lip contact.

more_horiz
Kas followed her inside, chuckling a bit as she admitted his Romeo and Juliet wasn't cheesy. At least he didn't throw the 'light through yonder window' line..
Then all of a sudden there was a sharp cracking noise, and one side of his face stung.
He froze, tensed.
"That's for hanging up on me!"
Okay.. he deserved that, if not worse. Though before he had any chance to interject, she said something else that struck him even harder.
Then her lips were on his, and she was pushing him back against the wall; though it felt as if he was falling.
In truth, he had 'fallen' that night in Central Park. It was some sense of fear that kept him from admitting it until the possibility of never having the chance made him realize..
Living in fear of the unknown was exactly what was wrong with the world.
So whether it hurt or not, he was going to jump into the fire.
Kas leaned forward into the kiss, daring to snake his tongue past Eve's parted lips, adding to the ferocious, hungry mood already set.

more_horiz
Eve moaned as she felt his tongue pass through her parted lips and make contact with hers.
She wanted him and he wanted her and that was obvious,but she would make this a small torment for him.
After all,she had been crying for him for a long time.
But she was going to make this a small torment for him.She would make him beg for her to touch him.

She tugged on his shirt,and pulled him off of the wall,turning them around,so that now she was the one being against the wall.
She trailed her hands down his abs to stop at his trousers.No,she wouldn't unbutton or even touch them.
She would make him feel some pain.
She pulled back a little,and started trailing kisses down his neck.
"Kas...I need you..",she whispered against his neck.

more_horiz
As she turned them around, his hands circled around, resting on the curve of her back.
A long sigh left him when he felt Eve's lips going down his neck, then at her imploring whisper, his brows went up. She wanted... that? Now?
Not that he was going to say no. Every part of him wanted to say yes.
He pressed in, nipping at her ear, then starting down her neck to stop at her collarbone and lift his eyes to meet hers, to see what kind of reaction this was getting, while his hands were sliding up her back, relishing the feeling of her silky smooth skin.

more_horiz
Eve was surprised when Kas didn't tell her anything about her statement.
She expected him to either pull back and just decline with that shy way of his,or...or what would he do if he wanted it?
She didn't know,but as as was thinking,Kas's lips landed on her neck,and trailed kisses down to her collarbone.
Her neck was her G-spot,and she couldn't help but throw her head back and let out a silent scream.

She grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him closer.
"Kas..look at me..",she said and looked down a little.
She wanted to tell him again how much she loved him.
SHe wanted to make him understand how much she needed him in her life.
Should she ask him to be her boyfriend?It would be kind of weird for her to ask this but...she had to try.

more_horiz
At the words, he obeyed. Kas looked into Eve's eyes, smiling softly. His hands rested on her sides, holding her gently. Whatever it was she had to say, his full attention was given.
"Hmm?"
Everything seemed to swim in space, even the breath that left their lungs, creating a small cloud around their faces and ever so slowly curling upward and away.
The wind was idle and directionless, waiting for words to give it momentum.

more_horiz
Eve smiled when she saw Kas's smile.He was the light in her darkness.
The life in her death.Her everything.
"I meant it before..I do love you.It's okay if you don't feel the same...I understand...",she said,with a hint of disappointment in her last words.
She then smiled sadly,before giving him one soft kiss.

She then walked away from the wall and sat on her bed sighing.
She was ready to be rejected.After all she had been practicing for rejection ever since their second date.
Oh that day...she had promised him to teach him how to dance tango and how fun hot showers can be,and he had promised her that he would teach her how to use his gun.
So many dreams...

more_horiz
At the gentle kiss, that smile he only gave around her appeared. He didn't seem to react to what was said; the good or the lilt of disappointment in her voice.
Kas let his hands fall to his sides as Eve walked away and sat on her bed, sighing and looking at him. He could only imagine what she was thinking.
She was right to have doubts in him. He had alot to explain.. but they had time, and he wanted to share everything with her.

Kas took a few steps to the end of the bed, standing in front of Eve for a moment. Then he knelt, never letting his eyes leave hers.
"Hear my soul speak:
The very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly to your service."

Still holding onto that smile, he put things a little more standard.
"I don't have any idea what I'm doing.. I've never really loved anything, but I'm sure now when I say.. I feel the same."
It didn't make much sense still, did it? How could anyone be sure they were in love if they didn't know what love really was?
The only answer he could come up with was; it's a feeling. It doesn't have to make sense.
"I love you, Eve."

more_horiz
Eve watched as Kas made his way towards her.He stood here in front of her for a while,then he kneeled down.She looked down a little and their eyes met.
"Hear my soul speak:
The very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly to your service."

Eve laughed a little but continued looking at him.It was so sweet of him to treat her like a real Princess.

She was ready to tell him to he up but this smile of his made her heart race.
Her words stuck in her mouth,and she bit her lip.
"I don't have any idea what I'm doing.. I've never really loved anything, but I'm sure now when I say.. I feel the same."

Eve looked at him carefully.Was he...was he confessing his love to her?
Eve slowly kneeled down in front of him,staring into his eyes shocked.
"I love you, Eve."
Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.He was confessing his love to her.
At that time everything disappeared.
The phone call,the doubts...everything!
It was just the two of them.Alone.But in love.
A tear ran down her cheek and she smiled.That was it.Everything she had been dreaming of.Her love.
"You mean it...you really do mean it!",she said before she pulled him in giving him the biggest kiss she ever gave.

more_horiz
For the moment, Kas guessed he needn't say anything more, and Eve's kiss said what she thought.
If anything could have been more perfect, if anything could have felt more true than this; he didn't have a clue what it could be.
Finally admitting how hard he'd fallen for Eve, hearing her admit her emotions too, and knowing they both accepted these feelings- foreign to both, despite never they'd never stopped hoping such a moment might come along.. this was what life was supposed to be about. Art could try to capture it; artificial highs could try and mimic it.. but there is no substitute for real love.
A first officialized taste of it brought the world out of its standstill, and made Kelly's heart begin to race. After the very profound kiss Eve gave, their lips parted and he chuckled quietly, pulling her close and wrapping her up in a tight hug, never wanting to let go again.

more_horiz
Eve smiled into the kiss.The happiness she was feeling couldn't be put into words.
Finally she was loved by someone.Though love wasn't something already known for her.
It was a new feeling she discovered out of nowhere.But she knew it was alive,somewhere deep in her soul.

When they broke the kiss,Kas pulled her in his arms,hugging her tightly.
Oh,how she wished she could stay there forever.In those arms.
She placed her head in the crook of his neck and giggled,taking in his scent.
She then placed a small kiss below his chin,before looking up at him.
"Kas...sleep with me tonight...I want to be in your arms...",she said and smiled at him,before hugging him once more.

more_horiz
"Mmkay. That sounds perfect."
All kinds of good or bad things could happen..
Eve would ask questions, and so would he. As difficult as it was to face, Kas had resigned to tell the truth. It had to, if Eve was going to be sure she really did love him- then she had to accept who he is. In turn, he wouldn't judge her past. The peices of it he knew already said they understood each other in many ways.

But Kas wasn't thinking about any of that. He wasn't really thinking about anything at all; only feeling..and it felt damn good.
He didn't make a move to let go of Eve. Kas only finally closed his eyes to kiss her forehead softly. He whispered in her ear.
"I'll stay as long as you like."

(( fah... I'm not a girl.. Kelly's NOT just a girl's name >.< ))

more_horiz
Eve giggled as Kas placed a small kiss on her forehead.
All this romance made her feel so girly and vulnerable in his arms.
She was like an angel that had fallen,and he was the angel that saved her.
She stayed there in his arms,happy that he would stay with her.
"I want you to stay forever...",she said and pulled back a little to see his face.

She ran her fingers along his cheek and smiled.Those eyes...she had fallen in love with them even before she fell for Kas himself.
They attracted you like a magnet.
That baby-blue color that always seemed to calm her....
"Promise me you won't leave me...and I promise you I won't ask about the phone call and what you were doing that day..."

She was offering him freedom.She would never be the one asking where he was going or what he had been doing all day long.
He would be free,because she trusted him with her heart.
She wouldn't have to worry about him being faithful and such,because if he really loved her,he would stay with her.

OOC:Who said you were a girl? xD

more_horiz
"You're serious?" He was shocked. Eve had to have divine patience to resist asking. She didn't want to question what wrong-doing he was up to. She just wanted to be close.
"I don't know what to say.."
If she was willing to make that leap and trust him, Kas wouldn't let her down. He felt idiotic for spending days sulking in remorse before facing what she had to say. Kas had been sure that once Eve knew the whole story, she would tell him to get out of her life and stay away. No sane person would want to get dragged into his problems.
"Then it's a promise."

more_horiz
Eve smiled at the hearing of his words.She had never been that happy before in her life.
She got up and tried pulling him up with her.But he was way stronger than her.
After much trying,she finally succeeded and pulled him up.
She bit her lip and leaned her head to the side.
"In what do you sleep in?I was thinking about lying in my bed and wait until we fall asleep..but that's if you don't have any other ideas..."

She tried to sound and look innocent but her smirk couldn't be hidden.
She unbuttoned the first couple of buttons of his shirt,and trailed her nails over his exposed flesh.She then bent a little and gave his chest a small kiss,before continuing unbuttoning some more buttons.
That's when something caught her attention.A tattoo.
"I didn't know you had a tattoo...",she mumbled between kisses.

more_horiz
"Ideas? Well, whatever you'd like to do. Anything is fine with me..." He tried to play a tough case, carrying on her innocent act, smirking back at her.
He had all kinds of ideas.. but even if nothing happened, it was still fine. More than fine, actually. He'd wished for a while now to fall asleep holding onto her, and just to still see her face when he woke up. Part of him wanted that since they sat together in the old theater.
As Eve started kissing across his neck, Kas let out a little sigh. He heard the other question, but didn't think much on the answer-
After realizing the undenyable attraction, he'd been wondering what would happen when she asked about that. It was an issue he spent alot of time in the recent few days dwelling on. Along with the scars; gunshots from days ago that already looked weeks old, there was a short sequence of letters and numbers under a barcode on the left, over his heart. It was deliberately there for the very implications, and by far not his own choice.

"Wha? Oh.. that. That's a long story. Not very fashionable, is it?"
Kas chuckled quietly. "Are you an ink enthusiast? I showed you mine.." He snikkered.

more_horiz
She was glad that she was getting such kind of reaction from him.
She smirked and kissed his tattoo,feeling his heart beat against her lips.
She bit her lip and looked up as he asked her a question.

"Are you an ink enthusiast? I showed you mine.."

Eve laughed and pulled herself up to look at him.
"Hoping to see something under these clothes huh?",she said but nonetheless,she turned around and pushed herself into his body a little roughly.

She pulled her hair to the side exposing the flame on the back of her neck.
She smirked and bit her lip.
"Feeling kind of defeated that you weren't able to undress me?",she asked and let out a small snikker.

more_horiz
"Defeated? Hah.."
He brushed his fingers over the fire tattoo on Eve's neck, then lowered his lips to it, kissing all the way down her back to the collar of her shirt where he stopped and draped his arms around her.
"I'll win this game no matter how long it takes."
They could spend all night doing practically anything and he would be satisfied, even despite all the innuendo going on. Being together and sharing time with Eve alone was addictive in its own way.
"You're not in any hurry are you?" Kas said teasingly close to her ear.

more_horiz
Eve bit her lip to keep from moaning as she felt his lips trail down from the back of her neck down to her collarbone.
As he draped his arms around her,she leaned herself into him and let out a small laugh.

"I'll win this game no matter how long it takes."

Eve laughed louder this time,and leaned her head against his shoulder.
"Oh baby..I wanna see you try..",she said and bit her lip again,closing her eyes.
She felt his lips close to her ear and she let out a sigh.

"You're not in any hurry are you?"

Eve shook her head slightly.
"If you keep doing these things I will be in a hurry..",she said.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum