X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Girls' Sleepover(R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Girls' Sleepover(R)

more_horiz
"So.."
Aware of what he was doing, Kas didn't back off in the least. Another low whisper struck a blatent dare.
"Tell me to stop."
Eve thought she was going to tease him, then turnabout was fair game. He nipped at her ear and the exposed curve of her neck. Was he betting on her not making him stop?

more_horiz
As Kas was kissing her neck,Eve let out a moan.
Oh he was trying to make her surrender but that wouldn't happen.
She took all her courage to say that word.
"S-Stop..",she said and pushed herself away form him smirking.

She was close to lose but not yet.Not so easily.
She smiled before taking off her top,leaving her in her black bra.She then took off her shorts,now leaving her only in her black matching set.
"See?You can't make me surrender..',she said before walking over to her bed and lay on it waiting for his next move.

more_horiz
Watching Eve undress was wearing down his hesititions. His eyes followed her to where she layed on the bed, and he couldn't supress a smirk. He had to even things up.
Kas wriggled out of the flame-print shirt without unbuttoning any more, adding it to the pile at his feet. Undoing the belt on his black denims was enough that the weight dragged them off when he stepped. Kelly was a boxer-shorts guy, and kept them simple.
He moved to sit on the bed and fall back, rolling over to get next to her.
"What if I said I could cook you breakfast?" he snikkered, continuing to discuss the terms of surrender.

more_horiz
Eve's eyes followed Kas's every move.
As he took off his shirt,her eyes were glued to his body.
She smiled and raised an eyebrow.
Soon a after,she saw him unbuckle his belt,making his black denims fall,leavin him in his boxer-shorts.
Eve bit her lip and smirked.He was going to play that game until she lost,but she wouldn't make it that simple.
He was going to surrender first.

"What if I said I could cook you breakfast?" he said as he came and laid next to her.
Eve laughed and pushed him down on the bed,getting on top of him.
She straddled his waist and smirked down at him as she trailed her nails over his toned chest.
"Not good enough to make me surrender..",she said in a sing sang voice,challenging him furthermore.

more_horiz
Keeping a restraint on his reactions when Eve shoved him over and crawled on top was difficult, though looking up at her eyes and those smirking lips reminded Kas how much she really meant. Something more than just a 'special handshake'. She wasn't kicking him out before the night was over or vise versi. They had all the time they wanted to get to where this was all leading, and this challenge of wills had its place too.

"So sweet-talking you doesn't get me anywhere.."
Lifting a hand to tangle with her silky hair, Kas was absorbed in the feeling of her nails raising goosebumps and the warm, comfortable weight settled on top of him.
Cupping each cheek gently to pull her down a little closer, he leaned in.
"Maybe I should jump straight to the torture?"
He smiled mischeviously, flipping them to the side and hovering over her, changing the situation around completely. With a chuckle, he started kissing down her neck, slowly and teasingly.

more_horiz
Eve could see that Kas was trying to hold himself back.
He was putting limits,while she wanted to free him,and drive him wild.
She wanted to see the firey Kas for once.
When he extended his hand to tangle with her hair,she smiled,and leaned her head into his hand,feeling the warmth of him.
Soon after,he cupped her cheek,making her lean in.

"Maybe I should jump straight to the torture?"

At that Eve raised an eyebrow,but before she could say anything,he had already turned them around so now he was the one hovering over her.
He smiled,the kind of smile that you wouldn't usually see from Kas,before starting to kiss down her neck,really slow.
"See you decide to take control of the situation..",she half-said half-moaned.Not that she didn't like it.
Instead it turned her on more.

The bad thing was that she was surrendering under his touch,and she was sure he could feel it.
His lips kept trailing kisses,making her tangle her fingers in his hair.
"Damn it!",she yelled.Her body was responding to his every touch,and that wasn't into the plan..well,not exactly.
She pushed his chest back,turning them around again,so she was the one on top again.
These were moments when she thanked herself for buying a King-sized bed.
"Trying to drive me crazy,aren't you?",she said with a smirk.
"Sorry to crash your party..",she said before crushing her lips down to his roughly.

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
This playful sort of back-and-forth was unlike anything he'd ever had before.
With anyone else, it would've been all about cutting right to the main event, and getting what he wanted out of it. Taking control of the situation was exactly what he did.

"Trying to drive me crazy, aren't you?" Eve pushed him back, flipping things around again, holding him hostage with a disarming smirk.
"Sorry to crash your party.."

The contact of their lips always lit a fire in his belly. Eve's way of 'distracting' him worked like magic. She was the only one that could drive every thought out of his mind, and chase all the blood out of his brain to go elsewhere.
Kas could feel the heat rising. One hand moved to the small of her back, pulling her closer as if there were any room to give. The other curled fingers into her hair at the back of her neck. They shared a deep, hungry kiss and Kelly knew she'd already won this fight. He wasn't going to admit to it easily, however. After what seemed like the longest minute of his life, when he felt Eve starting to crave a breath, they parted and he sighed softly. Kas was busy with trying to contain the butterflies in his stomach so they didn't flutter out his mouth in the shape of inappropriate words or other noises.
He looked Eve deep in the eyes, lips slightly parted as if there was something he meant to say, his face flushed just a bit from the fire melting his nerves. His fingers were gliding down her back.

"Just wondering, does the winner get to tie up the loser?"

more_horiz
The fire that started as soon as soon as their lips touched,was slowly burning her body.
A weird feeling started in her stomach,and a growing need came alive.
She loved how he took control of the situation.I always turned her on.
But now that Kas was the one doing it,it was mindblowing.

As his one hand rested on the small of her back,pulling her closer,his other tangled with her hair and rested on her neck.
She wanted to continue this activity,but sadly she was running out of breath.Kas understood that and broke the kiss,let out a sigh.He parted his lips as of he wanted to tell her something and Eve raised an eyebrow waiting to hear what he had to say.But Kas was trying not to say it.

She bit her lip and smirked."Come on baby..let it out..",she said as she trailed her nail from his chest,down,to reach the waistband of his boxer-shorts.
She then leaned down,closer to his face,never taking her hand from his lower waist.
"No need to keep everything inside you Kas..relax..take everything out.."Eve wanted to hear everything from him.Even the dirtiest words.She wanted to see all sides of him.Good and bad.She wanted to get to know him perfectly.

Though,the one thing she needed to know right now,she didn't know.
She didn't know what turned him on and what pleased him,and she was a little afraid of doing something he didn't like.
She was going to ask him about it,when he decided to ask something first.
"Just wondering, does the winner get to tie up the loser?"
Eve was a little shocked at that question,but couldn't hide the smirk that formed on he full lips.
"Mhhmmm..I see someone's like it a little rough here..",she said and licked her lips,before turning abruptly,making them change positions again,so that now she was the one under.
She leaned in a little,and started talking into his lips.
"If you want it so badly,then do it.."

more_horiz
Loika shoved the door open with her overnight bag on her shoulder and Mackenzie in her arms. Mackenzie was fussing loudly. She opened her mouth to say something and let out a startled yelp as she took in what was going on. Kas was on top of Eve and Eve was in her underwear. Both in an akward position. " O-oh god im so sorry! I was just coming to tell you i was leaving!" Her cheeks flushed bright pink and she covered her eyes with one hand while she held Mackenzie with the other. " I-im gunna take her over to Mt Sinai hospital!" She turned quickly to leave.

more_horiz
Random sarcasm didn't deter the fire in his veins for long. Eve was making it worse. Her moves, every word she said. She leaned closer, and he had to strain to hear the sounds of her whispers over a the steady rushing beat of his heart.
She had no idea how much he wanted to do exactly as she said; and just let go.

Before he could make a move, the door swung open, and Loika stepped in with her baby, stopping and stammering before sheilding her eyes and turning around.
Kas didn't hear it. He winced as a flash-bomb went off inside his skull.
He caught the last word, however; which was the one that was an issue.

Kas rolled off to one side, daring to open his eyes as he pushed up to hands and knees and managed a word. "Wait!"
He sat up, rubbing his forehead to allieviate the dizzying ache in his head.
"If you're serious about a hospital, then let me drive you there."
An insane demand at the time, perhaps. Kas had a reasoning for it.
Hospitals sometimes weren't so lifesaving for mutants.

more_horiz
Loika took a few more steps towards the door and almost ran into the doorframe. " N-no no its fine ill grab a taxi! Sorry i should have knocked. G-go back to what you were doing!"She managed to not run into the doorway and took her hand from her eyes when she made it to the hall. " Sorry eve!" She called back.

more_horiz
Eve had been waiting for Kas to say something.She was so close to winning,when the door swung open,making her become instantly cold.She didn't make a move,only closed her eyes and bit her lip,waiting for what was coming.
Loika's voice rang out making her groan.Though her stuttering made her smile.
She acted like she had never seen or done anything like that before.
She was ready to tease her when she spoke up.

" I-im gunna take her over to Mt Sinai hospital!"

Her blood ran cold.Something was wrong with Mackenzie.
She felt Kas move to the side,and tell her to wait.Though she had already gotten up,and started throwing on any clothes she could find.
She heard Loika mumble that she will take a taxi,and Kas offering her a ride.
By the time she was finally
dressed,she turned to face Kas,seeing that Loika had already made it to the hall.She started cussing under her breath,before throwing Kas's clothes to him.

She walked out and found Loika with Mackenzie in her arms.
She was crying,and even though Loika tried to calm her down,she kept crying and crying.
She ran up to them with a flushed face,still shaken up from what had just happened.Damn luck was never on her side.Never.But Mackenzie's health always came first.

She touched the baby's cheek and flinched back.The baby was burning.
"Oh my God...we need to take her to the Hospital now!",she yelled."Wait here..!",she yelled before running back to her room to grab her motorcycle's keys.

more_horiz
Kas took a minute, sitting on the bed and untangling his pants, trying to work past the blinding pain in his head. It was fading away quickly, though he didn't want to move until he was sure there was a reason to.
The heat radiating off the tiny bundle in Loika's arms and the already hoarse cries said the baby had a high fever. Loika was trying to be stubborn and leave to call a taxi. Though every minute with a temperature that high was another minute Mackenzie's little brain was close to cooking. Permanent damage could happen if the fever wasn't cooled down soon.

Kas got mostly dressed, carrying his shoes and buttoning his shirt enough that it would stay in place. He met Eve as she came back to her room.
"Let's go in mine." The back seat of his Supra was a bit cramped, but it would work.
Kas could get them safely there in half the time of anyone else.

more_horiz
Loika nodded and obediently waited for kas. She felt bad she had interrupted their evening and she felt that she could do nothing to make Mackenzie feel better. "im sorry you guys i just. I dont know what to do. I only fell asleep a little bit ago and i woke up and i couldnt get her to stop crying and shes all hot." like any new mom she was panicking a little.

Ooc: kas u wanna start. The thread for sinai?

more_horiz
As Eve went to grab her keys she heard Kas speak up.
"Let's go in mine."
She glanced at him and shook her head,before grabbing her motorcycle keys from the bedside table.
"No.You can go with your car.I want to go with my motorcycle.I need to take some fresh air.",she said and with that,she walked out of the room,and down the hall,past Loika.

She turned just for a second to yell at Loika "I'll meet you there!",before descending the stairs quickly.
She wasn't angry at Loika.Of course not.Neither she was angry at Mackenzie.
She was more like frustrated.Luck never seemed to be on her side and she just had to think.
Of course she cared for the baby.More than her own life.Though she had to have some fresh air.

She ran outside and mounted her motorcycle.She took her keys and placed them in the ignition,starting the motorcycle soon after.Though she didn't drive away.Instead,she sighed and placed her head against the motorbike.
The headache was killing her,and she felt numb.She couldn't move.She couldn't speak.She just wanted to drive away....be free..and forget what had just happened.
She still couldn't believe someone walked in on her and Kas.
How stupid of her not to lock.

more_horiz
(( Thread Completed.
Next ))

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum