X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Twilight Revere (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Twilight Revere (PG-13)

more_horiz
Adrienne turned to (Luna) with menacing look on her face. "SHUT UP, YOU BITCH! AIN'T NOBODY'S TALKING TO YOU!" yelled Adrienne as her anger finally burst through the surface, flaring like fire which just received a dose of gasoline. "Don't get in my way!" she growled, finally looking back at Cameron.

"You wanna know what my problem is?" asked Adrienne. "It's you and all of your little mutant friends, thinking you are the best of the best...you are all dead, you hear me? ALL OF YOU! I might not have won this battle, but trust me, I'll be back and I am bringing hell with me!"

Then, Adrienne ran for the walls.

more_horiz
Gavin shook his head as Adrienne ran. What the brotherhood was turning into. Back in the time Magneto was leading them, no one other than Sabretooth was stupid enough to show up at the X-Mansions door. He turned back to the others, and rubbed his temples. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??" He yelled, his anger about to burst. He hated when friends fought for no reason. And if this was one of those situations, Adrienne was gonna eventually face hell.

more_horiz
Cameron was going to answer back, but then the girl took off for the walls. She fought the want to go after her as she was the one who just delivered a death threat to, not just her, but all the mutants who were living here in this safe haven for mutants. At Blade's question, Cameron looked at him, her brown eyes filled with both pain and anger. "I don't know. I was sitting up top and she shows up going bonkers! Apparently, I was the receiver of her madness...." Cameron answered, cooling her anger and her wings drooping slightly. She ran her fingers through her long brown hair and then let them fall. Cameron looked at Achilles and Blade, "Thank you for your help..."

more_horiz
Luna laughs. ''Freaking love death threats! They never get old.'' She wipes a fake tear from her eye and she rolls them, walking towards her friends. She pulls Cameron into a hug and smiles. ''Ya alright, Angel?'' She asks, her voice filled with concern. ''She's gonna bring hell? Maybe she should realize we're living in it.'' She mutters to herself and looks at where she ran with angry eyes.

more_horiz
Gavin shook his head, and scratched his head, in a manner which seemed he wanted to rip someone apart. "Anyway, Akkie, what are you doing here?" Achilles didn't seem to have a reason to be at the mansion. He surely wanted something. Blade was trying to not talk to anyone. Like that new kid. He had been talking to enough people, and he was getting to known in the mutant community. It had already brought him problems in the past. In the very recent past.

more_horiz
"WHAT?!" Yelled dakota as the girl ran through the walls. Then the static started to go away. When one of the men he didn't know asked what just happened. "Exactly what IM thinking. Who are you guys anyways and who was she?!" He yelled

more_horiz
Luna looks at the boy with molten gold eyes. ''Hey! Ya wanna talk, get your ass down here and stop yelling!? It hurts my ears and i ain't in the mood for more shouting. That mental chick shouted enough.'' She says with a dog like growl and puts a hand on her hip placing the crossbow on her shoulder. ''Now. You coming here or do i have to come up there?!'' She calls to him with a smirk.

more_horiz
Cameron welcomed the hug and returned it to Luna. She then let go and smiled at her friends. "Luna, remember the other day in the city when you said you were a person who can get things? I have a need for something," Cameron said calmly. She looked around at all the people who had come to help her and got an idea, and Luna was just the one to help her. Returning her gaze to her friend, she continued, "When I was at your place, and fired that crossbow, I didn't think I still had the skills to do it since it's been so long. But, I see now, that those skills never left. Would you hunt one down for me? I will gladly pay you whatever you ask for it." Cameron was never one for violence, but if something was looming on the horizon that was going to effect her, her friends, her home, and all who lived there, every skill she had needed to be used. As she waited for Luna's answer, she smiled. Whatever the price.... I will pay it....

more_horiz
A smile grew on Lunas face. "I didn't come here 'cause I heard a fight. I came here 'cause I smelt ya out." She takes the crossbow off of her shoulder and hands it to her along with the arrows. She smiles at Cameron. "I wanted to give you this. No need to pay when the one you fired with was meant to be a gift to someone anyway. Then I met you and realised you are a more suitable person for this rare beauty..the other person just likes to ruin things and they ain't on my good side at the moment." She smiles at her and looks around, checking for danger.

more_horiz
Achilles. Whom was angry. Ignored the girl. He mimic in his head what she said. Then growled. He moved to Luna and kissed her cheek. Then looked at cameron. He smiled and spoke. ''I have a good reason for being here. I am happy you all showed up to be fair. I need a favor...A big favor. What I am asking of you is dangerous, stupid, insane, mad, suicide...but fun. My Cousin Zain Williams is in MRD Prison. He got me a message. I want to know, when the time comes...If you will help me bust the guy out. I will owe you all massively. Now I don't want an answer now. Just think about it okay. Then me and Felix will round you all out and discuss it. That is why I am here. I need help. I have nobody to turn to but you guys.'' He said with his voice all shaky. He straightened himself out. Put his bow away and left. He head hung low. He was no longer in a talking mood.

more_horiz
Dakota smirked at her comment "Get you panties from a bunch and who are you guys anyways..." Dakota left his book bag in his room but his door was open. A bunch of papers flew out of the room and made wings of paper on his back that safely let him glide down to the ground. "Im Dakota but you can call me Papyrus."

more_horiz
Luna kisses Achilles' cheek and smiles. "You know I'll help ya and so will my brother, Alexander." She grins and turns to the kid. "I'm Luna Valkyrie. I'm an X-student just like you so I wouldn't piss me off if I were you 'cause who knows what I can do." She shifts into a giant black bear and steps closer to Dakota. She shifts back and smirks. "I will call you Dakota and don't stop me from doing so." She smirks. "Neat power though..Ain't seen it before." She smiles trying to be friendly.

more_horiz
Cameron nods at Achilles' request. "I will help as I am able to," she said in tipped her head to him. Then she turned to Luna as she was handed the rare black and white crossbow and arrows that she fired with ease only a few day ago. "Luna.... I don't know what to say," she was stunned to received such a wonderful gift, "Thank you." She wanted to give her something in return, but what... Then, a smile touched her face as she set the weapon on the ground. "Here. Take this..." Cameron reached behind her head and undid the golden necklace she had tucked inside her shirt. She steped to Luna and clasped it around her neck letting the golden pair of feathers fall gently on her chest. "It came from Ireland. We're like sisters now. I will do what I can to look after you and protect you," Cameron said with her hands on the girl's shoulders.

When Dakota landed near them, she smiled. "You remember me. We were in the library earlier today. There was a new guy, remember?" she said teasing.

When she turned to see Blade, she picked up her new weapon and walked to him. "You alright, Blade?" she asked gently. "Did you know her?"

more_horiz
Tears well up in Luna's eyes as she touches the necklace she just received. She pulls Cameron into a hug and smiles. ''Thank you so much...It's beautiful! I will protect you always.'' She says finally relaxed and happy. Happiness radiated off of her yet she watched Achilles walk away. She was worried. She tilted her head watching his figure fade from other people's sight but hers. She used her eagle eyes to keep watch as she was truly concerned for him. She touched the moon ring on her finger and her mind went to Alexander, her brother. She always seemed to care for the cheeky boys and Achilles was the cheekiest. She smiles at her thoughts and turned away from his figure, knowing he just wishes to find his cousin.

more_horiz
Achilles moved behind Luna and wrapped is arms round her and kissed her neck. He looked at the kid asking who he was. "Achilles Grimm. Akkie to my friends. Achilles to you. You are damn well lucky I did not shoot you. I think I am going to call you dakota. I am a morlock. The only reason I am here was to ask a favor." He turned to Morgan and smiled. "Thank you. I owe you. I am in your debt." He whispered in Luna's ear. "Thanks Angel. I love you." He attention snapped back to Dakota. "Why the hell did you even come up? What was the point in that?"

more_horiz
Blade looked at Cameron, with his hazel eyes burning. "She's from the god damn brotherhood. There was a war. Right before you...Akkie, and Luna arrived. A gigantic war between the brotherhood and the X-Men. I was there. I saw everything. All the carnage, near death experiences. Ask the other girl. The one who hates me. Loika. Peter. Jason. Even that little rascal. They all know what went down. And Adrienne seems to be trying to spark something up again." Blade shook his head and rubbed his temples. Why was Adrienne doing that? Attacking an X-Men, on his own house? It was just stupid. "Yes. I knew her. Before you. Before any of you. I met her a while ago. And she wasn't like this." Blade turned back to leave, as he simply couldn't stay at a place that brought so much hate. Without Gambit there, Blade would never feel at home.

more_horiz
Cameron's eyes widened at hearing about the girl and the war that was before her coming to the Institute. When Blade went to leave, she reached out and gently touched his shoulder. "Blade... Thank you for your help. This is the second time you have come to my rescue, and I thank you for it," her Irish lilt touched her quiet, gentle words. Cameron let her hand fall from his shoulder, to allow him to do as he wished: leave or stay. The war scared him, and Cameron could see it. She didn't try to force him to stay, just gave him the option. She had learned that it wasn't in Blade's nature to stay long at the Institute, and, perhaps, this was one of the reasons why...

more_horiz
Blade was starting to get used to being around Cameron. And she only proved that she was a powerful woman when she saved Achilles from the force field. He wasn't gonna lie. Only one woman made his heart pump the way Cameron did. As she set her hand on his shoulder, Gavin breathed heavily. "Don't thank me. It's my job," he said. He put his hand on Cameron's and looked back. "I'm gonna go for now. Me or Akkie will contact you soon. Just wait." He said, before walking away. Not looking back, just leaving. That wasn't his home. Sometimes, he wondered what was his true home.

more_horiz
Cameron's brown eyes softened and as she smiled gently at Blade. She didn't say anything, just let him go. Whenever she got word from Achilles or him, she would be ready to meet then and do what she could to help. She wanted to help those who helped her, but more than that, she wanted to help her friends, her family.

more_horiz
Dakota knew he already didn't like this Achilles "I heard noises and sonic booms. I thought I would investigate because I am becoming a X-Men next month." A piece of paper came out of his pocket and folded into a bird. The birds wings started flapping. "I know you may not want my help but I can help you. Look I know my power might not be the most fearsome but its effective" the bird the folded into a knife and started sharpening and flew towards the wall and went straight through with dust coming out and everything

more_horiz
Achilles nodded at Blade as he left. He turned to the boy who was speaking to him. He sighed. "Look. Dakota...You powers, I have no doubt are brilliant, however we are talking about breaking into M.R.D prison to break some one out. Not to be harsh but I don't know if I want to be worrying about you getting hurt...." He paused and thought for a moment. "Fuck it. Fine. You are in. I will send for you when we plan this out okay. Just look after yourself. I don't want your blood on my hands"

more_horiz
Luna looks at Achilles, her normal gold eyes darkened with intensity. ''He won't look after himself. I'll watch over him even if he's older than me.'' She cracks her knuckles from the ache of shifting for a short amount of time. ''You just be worried about what you should be and i'll worry about everyone else.'' She was on edge and didn't like to be. She was also pissed off so it sounded like she was digging at Achilles or was in a mood with him. She looked at him apologetically and turns to Dakota. ''Look. You're older however i will still watch over you even if ya don't like it. Don't even try telling me not to 'cause i'll be keeping an eye out for everyone and...I can do whatever the fuck i want.'' She says with a little edge in her tone and she placed her hands on her hip with an eyebrow raised basically daring him to chat back to her.

more_horiz
Cameron looked towards Luna, Achilles, and Dakota and walked back to them. She heard the conversation from the point that Achilled accepted Dakota to aid them with the favor Achilles asked of them. When Luna told Dakota that she will watch over him and everyone else so that Achilles can focus on what he needs to focus on, she smiled slightly and shook her head, placing a hand on Luna's shoulder. "I'll help you, Luna," she looked at Dakota and smiled. "We help look out for everone, not just some and not just ourselves," she said to everyone who was there.

more_horiz

Dakota sighed at her offer to watch over him-or not a offer but a statement "Well I can look after myself but I assume that wasn't a question?" when Cameron offered- again a state ment - to help he sighed again "Im not that clumsy..."

more_horiz
The moment Cameron's hand touched her shoulder, she visibly relaxed but only slightly, knowing there was nothing to worry about. Nothing to be angry about except her work. ''Thanks Angel...So yeah. Sorry if i sound like a bitch but i'm slightly on edge. Anyways! Nice power...seems like it will become great help. One thing...When i'm mad, which will most likely happen when we do this shit...do not get in my way. I do not want to hurt anyone. In my...animal form, it's hard to control but i can handle it. I'm just saying this as a warning...for all of you.'' She says looking into their eyes with her molten gold ones. She listens to Dakota and she laughs. ''No it isn't. You're gonna have to be stuck with it. Sorry but you're gonna have to deal with it.'' She grins at him with her eyes turning back into the normal piercing blue.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum