X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Twilight Revere (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Twilight Revere (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luna watches the knife hit the headlight and she shakes her head laughing, hearing Alexander swear a lot. She turns to Achilles and puts her hands on his cheeks. ''You consume my mind every second of the day. I love you...'' She kisses him once more hoping to calm him down. She strokes the back of his neck whilst looking into his eyes. She takes a step back and smiles, blushing. ''Sorry about all that...My brother is slightly...dramatic and protective over me. Won't happen again.'' She says looking at Achilles and Cameron. She hears Alexander's bike set off and she smiles. ''Achilles...do you wish to stay the night as it's pretty late?'' She asks looking at him and then blushes a brighter red. ''I didn't mean like that..I meant...crash in my room and leave in the morning?'' She kept rambling on and then stops talking looking at the floor.

more_horiz
Peter was in the back of the school the whole time. He knew that something was happening, but it wasn't his fight and he wasn't going to interfere. Besides...he also knew that people around Xavier's could take care of themselves, at least he hopped they could. Otherwise they are wasting their time here. Loosely, he heard of rescue talks...a break of someone from M.R.D facility. He teleported there.

"I am coming along with you. If you guys think you can take on the whole M.R.D yourselves, well you are either stupid or you have a death wish. And I am sure you don't have a death wish." said Peter. He wasn't going to let them get killed and he also needed an outlet for his stress. Kicking some ass might just do it.

more_horiz
Achilles kissed Luna to shut her up. "Sure love. It is late." He ook her had and smiled. He looked at the person whom had just invited himself. "Yu neverkno. Maybe I do have a death wish. You do not want to know what is going on in my head. Hehe. Sue. You can com just do me a favor. No heroics. We got enought people to do this with out people being stupid. He said with an mad look and a insane mans smile

more_horiz
Luna's whole body relaxes at his kiss and she smiles at him. She holds his hand and rubs the top of his hand with her thumb. She turns her head to the familiar voice and leans into Achilles. She tilts her head at Peter and gives him a lopsided grin. "It will be awesome to fight with you, Peter. Is it bad that I'm actually excited about this? I haven't had a good fight since...well two days ago." Her grin widens and she looks around. She sniffs the air smelling a lot of animals. She tenses and looks back at the boys in front of her.

more_horiz
Cameron had been listening to the spat between Achilles, Luna, and Alexander. It wasn't her place to step in. They needed to work it out for themselves. As they did, she jumped when she heard the pop of a teleport appeared near them. She looked and smiled, giving Peter a wave. She was happy to hear that he wanted to join them. Their group was growing, mutants all with an assortment of mutations. Perhaps this wasn't going to be an almost suicidal mission... As she noticed how late it was getting, Cameron stepped forward and said, "It's getting late. We best all get back inside before we wake Mr. Andrews." She couldn't help but smile after she said that. Actually, she was surprised he hadn't awoken before now, but she figured, best get back inside and not try their luck. After all, they will need all the luck they need when they break into M.R.D.

more_horiz
Luna laughs and nods. ''Yeah...That would be a bad idea!'' She says taking Achilles' hand with a blush. ''Come on love...'' She says to him. She hugs Cameron and holds her at arms length. ''You better be okay, Angel. Sleep well okay and i'll see ya soon.'' She says with a grin. She liked the fact the group was growing. The more help, the better. She looked around with her blue eyes and looks at Achilles with a loving smile. ''Right i really do not want to be caught up...late...again.'' She blushes deeper and starts to walk inside, waving bye to everyone.

more_horiz
Cameron looked around once again, checking to be sure that all was well before she picked up her new crossbow and arrows and followed Luna and Achilles inside. She hadn't been caught up late, but she had seen how cranky Jason had gotten before when he had to deal with students up late and out of bed. Best not test his patience. She tucked her weapon under her arm and paused. She looked towards the path that Luna had taken, and smiled. Cameron then walked back out and looked up at the balcony that lead to her room. She spread her wings and flew up to it, landing on the edge and hopping down. She walked inside and then shut the French doors behind her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum