X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Twilight Revere (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Twilight Revere (PG-13)

more_horiz
Cameron smiled brightly. "Not saying you are, Dakota. Just saying that no one, not even you, will only look after just one of us," she said placing a hand on his shoulder and motioned to all of them. "We all look out for each other. Strength in numbers only works when the numbers can works as a unit and not just a single." She gave his shoulder a squeeze, and looked at him, brown eyes smiling. "Glad to have your help," she added.

more_horiz
Achilles shook his head. ''Thats not what I meant. Of course I will look out for him. I will all of you. Its just he isn't getting my full attention because I will be fighting keeping an eye on the enemy more than you. I'd just feel better knowing you were able to look after yourself and paper doesn't seem like it could help...'' He stopped himself as he just got a great Idea. ''Screw that. I want you to come. hehe....''

more_horiz
Dakota nodded "Well I understand now." Then he looked at Achillies weird "What? I can fight." Then he changed his mind. "Oh wow. What are you thinking of?" He wanted to know what he thought that would have me benefit his cause

more_horiz
Achilles had a wide smile and a wild look in his eyes. He said with obvious joy in his voice ''I think its time we did some recon on the place and I am taking Dakota only'' He smiled. ''He can copy the blueprints and security details. We will be in and out with out anyone noticing. Well...If he wants to come. If not I am going solo.'' He gave everyone his. Don't fuck with me I am too stubborn look

more_horiz
Luna tenses again. ''I look after everybody even if i just meet them. I'm good at telling if a person is good or not. I will protect you all till my last breath. It may sound dramatic but...it's the truth.'' She looks into the distance thinking of a person she knew years ago. She cracks her back and runs a hand through her hair, pulling out an eagle feather. She drops it on the floor and looks around. ''Dude...if ya don't think ya can fight...I'll train ya. You're going to become an X-men in a month, you need to learn to fight and take missions with ease.'' She states strongly looking at him with emerald green eyes that had a slit in the middle, just like a snake's. She looks at Achilles and hears his words. Her eyes turn black and she growls. ''You are not going solo. Are you crazy!? Have you lost your fucking mind?'' She see's his look and walks closer to him, daring him to shout at her when she was obviously angry. She had tears in her eyes. ''Don't you fucking dare go solo or i swear to god, i will hunt you down and hurt the fuck outta you.'' She tries to threaten him but her emotions were going haywire.

more_horiz
Achilles. Watched her go ape then stopped. He smiled at her and hugged her. He kissed her and held her at arms length. ''Luna. How many times have I done something stupid? How many times have I got hurt? How many times have I been beaten to the ground?.....'' He left her to think about it as he knew it was a lot of times. He then continues ''Now. Look at me. Still here still alive, they can shoot me, stab me, torture me, blow me up, burn me, however THEY CAN'T KILL ME. I will be fine. Trust me. I am a mad man with a mad plan. They should be scared.'' He said with a grin

more_horiz
Luna hugs him tight and kisses him softly with tears falling down her cheeks. "you're such an idiot..but you're my one." She goes onto her tiptoes and kisses him again. "If you get hurt in any shape or form, I will hurt you more. I promise you that." She shakes her head. "You're not mad...you're fucking insane yet there is nothing I can do from stopping you. This cousin...no. We shall talk alone one night love but now...I must calm down." She wipes her eyes and looks around still tense. She rolls her shoulders and sighs as there is no relief from the ache she felt. She frowns and thinks back. She was in a fight...there were guns, knives..the lot. A bang. A stinging pain she didn't have time to register. She growls out loud and mutters swear words. "For fuck sake. Love...have you ever been shot?" She asks in a curious tone.

more_horiz
Achiles looked surprised at the question. He tilted his head and thought. "Yes. Plenty of times. However only a few ever do a lot of damage...." He gave her a curious look. "Why...?"

more_horiz
Luna bites her lip and looks at him. "How are you at taking them out?" She slowly turns to show him why. A bullet wound and a fair bit of blood. "Was at a place at the wrong time...A fight broke out in a bar and there was a bang. I didn't register it...I just felt a shooting pain in my shoulder blade. I left as soon as possible then this happened. It just aches now. If you'd be so kind, could ya take it out? I would ask blade but he's already done it before and he's gone." She said surprisingly calm. She gave him her lopsided grin that caused a small dimple in her right cheek. Her rare grin. The one only her brother saw.

more_horiz
Cameron had been looking in the direction Blade had taken off when she was snapped back to the group around her. "Luna, if you want, I could help Ackilles take that out for you," she said, offering to help remove the bullet. Her telekinesis powers would come in handy here.

more_horiz
Luna blushes and nods. ''That would be awesome...It won't stop aching and it's becoming a pain in my ass. Well shoulder blade...'' She grins and her blush deepens. She stares into the distance with grey eyes, showing she's in pain but won't admit it. This hurts like a bitch... She looks back at Cameron with an embarrassed look in her face.

more_horiz
Achilles grins. ''I take them out with a tweezers. Stick em in and pull it out. Quick and easy...So I guess having cameron do it would be better.'' He said.

more_horiz
Alexander went to go find Luna at the institute as she texted him to come over. He hears talking and along the voices, he heard Luna. He rushes over to see her shoulder blade. He pulls her into a hug and kisses her forehead. ''Luna...What happened to you?'' He says looking into her eyes to try and see her emotions. He looks around to see two guys and a girl. He turns back to Luna and see's pain in her eyes. ''Right...Who's got the quickest way to help her? As much as she hates to admit, she's in a lot of pain and i don't think tweezers would be the best approach.'' He holds Luna in his arms, avoiding the bullet wound.

more_horiz
Achillies, the minimum amount required for posts is a paragraph, which is 6 sentences. Please follow the rules. Thank you.

more_horiz
Cameron nods as Achilles says that her removing the bullet would be better. She was preparing to do so, when a new face appeared on the grounds. The man ran to them and hugged Luna, questioning what happened to her. He then addressed the rest of them, wondering who had the fastest way to help. Cameron stepped forward and turned Luna to face her.

"This might hurt," she said quietly to her. She lifted Luna's shirt to find the wound she was talking about. When she found it, Cameron took a deep breath, placed her left hand on Luna's shoulder, and opened her right hand, palm up, an inch away and just below the wound. She could feel the bullet with her mind and, as gently and quickly as she could, pulled it with her power. Gradually, the silver bullet began to work its way out of Luna's shoulder blade. In less than a minute, the bullet fell into Cameron's open hand. "Someone is going to need to take care of the wound. My power can't help there, I'm afraid," she said stepping in front of Luna and took her hand. She winked and placed the bullet in her friend's hand. "There you go," she said with a smile.

more_horiz
Luna wriggles out of Alex's arms and hisses at him. "Alex! I told ya to stop fussing over me! Yeah I know I texted ya but I didn't mean come straight away." She feels Cameron start taking out the bullet and she growls loudly. "Fucking hell that stings like a bitch! God dammit!" She swears under her breath and looks at Cameron. "Thanks Angel! The amount of pain you just saved me from if lover boy here used fucking tweezers!" She teases Achilles with a goofy grin. She steps next to Alexander and smiles at her friends. "Meet my brother, Alexander Baskini. The guy who I thought was my cousin until I was 7 years old...and before that was just a fucking pain in my ass." She shrugs wincing. She pouts. "Great...until this heals, I can't shrug.." She sighs and gives a small smile. "Alex...this is Cameron AKA Angel.." She points to Cameron. She then turns to Achilles with a bright red blush. "T-this is urm...Achilles...my boyfriend.." She hides behind Cameron, slightly worried about Alex's reaction.

more_horiz
OOC: Oops. Sorry jason.

Achilles smiled at morgan. "Thank you Cameron." He turned to Luna and grinned. He pulled out a needle and thread that dissovled into skin. He moved near her and took her arm "Don't move....This might sting a bit." He heated the needle up quickly using his powers and sealed the wound. Then fused the skin together by burning the thread. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "There we go. That should heal faster than an open wound.It could be worse Luna...In the field I use a knife." he said with a grin. He spun to the new commer and ofer his hand to shake. "Achilles. Achilles Grimm. Luna's boyfriend and protector. Friends call me Akkie or Ghost." He said with a wide smile.

Last edited by Achilles Grimm on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Hey Achilles" Paper began to fly on his back creating wings. "I'll meet you later at the jail." Then the wings flapped upwards and Dakota disappeared into the clouds over Xavier Institute

more_horiz
Cameron watched as Dakota flew out of sight with his paper wings. It really was a unique gift. She just hoped that it would come in handy when they all left for their task. She didn't doubt Dakota. He would prove helpful, she could feel it.

Cameron smiled and looked behind her as Luna hid from her brother after telling him that Achilles was her boyfriend. She glanced at Luna's brother, back to her, and then again to him. To help her hide, Cameron opened one wing slightly, like a barrier between Luna and Alexander. She playfully smiled and tipped her head slightly to him, "Pleasure to meet you. Luna's told me so much, and it's nice to finally have a face to go with the stories. Please, feel free to call me Cameron or Angel."

more_horiz
Luna's eyes widen at the sight of the needle and she bites her lip looking away. She hisses in pain and closes her eyes hard. ''Thanks love...If ya used a knife, expect hell breaking loose 'cause i'd slap the shit outta ya.'' She slowly opens her eyes and kisses Achilles cheek. She smiles at him and steps out the way of Cameron's wing and in front of Achilles, seeing Alex's look. He did not look happy. She puts her hands on Achilles' hips and looks at Alex with protective hawk like eyes. ''Alex...don't. Calm down..'' She looks at the sky to see darkening clouds.

more_horiz
Cameron returned her wings to their neutral position as Luna stepped out from behind them. As she took her defensive stance in front for Achilles, Cameron noticed the dark clouds gathering. She remembered what Luna had said about her brother and the weather. This can't be good.... She was stunned to only see slight unhappiness on Alexander's face when she looked at him. Luna wasn't kidding...

more_horiz
Alex gave one look at Achilles and became mad. ''Luna...Why the fuck are you dating someone clearly...OLDER THAN YOU!?'' He stepped closer and the wind grew stronger. He was pissed and he was trying to calm himself down but it just didn't help. Neither did her comments. I can do what i want, brother. His usual grey eyes looked more like a stormy night. He steps closer and looks closely at the pair, seeing her protectiveness. ''You love him? You really fucking love him!? He could just be wanting your body. He may not love you yet you protect him with everything you have!?'' Luna had let a few tears fall down her pale cheeks. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!? H-he loves me....Right... At this point, she was backing away from the boys looking at Cameron. ''Luna...I..I'm sorry i was angry. You know i'm protective over ya..'' He said slowly knowing that when she cried, she refused to listen. Fuck you and your protectiveness...W-why would you say that?! I love him and...you say that!? She says to him, punching Alex's chest. He holds her tight. ''Ignore me...He loves you...He called himself your protector. He's yours.'' He whispers into Luna's ear, kissing her forehead. ''Forgive me?'' She nods and giggles. We always fight like this brother...Never. Say. That. again. Got it? Alex gulps and nods slightly afraid of his little sister.

OOC: I've put them both in one as it's annoying to change character as i play both Luna and Alexander. Also my PC is slow and sometimes crashes so it's easier to write it all as one so i don't get annoyed when it crashes..

more_horiz
Achilles. Had become exceptionly angry. The entire time Achilles had a knife hidden up his sleave gripped tightly and his hand on the one on his belt. The fact Luna was so close to him was the only thing stopping Achilles lashing out. He kept hmself calm enough to manage a few words. "You ever. EVER. Upset her again. I will kick the shit out of you." He said this with clear anger in his voice. He let the threat hang. His anger was obvious. He rarely swore.

more_horiz
Luna spun around hearing Achilles swear and she knew at that moment he was pissed. She walks up to him and kisses him softly. ''Calm it...He won't upset me again. It's rare moments and it helps us get out our anger...We're sorry you had to see it. I just took it to heart as...I love you Achilles and hearing what he said made me think...if you..loved me..'' She looks at the floor and wrings her fingers. ''Brother...I believe it is time for you to leave. I shall see you soon.'' She watches as the clouds disappear and Alexander hugs her once more kissing her forehead. He shoots Achilles a thank you smile and nod, spinning on his heel and sprinting to his motorbike. She sighs and looks at Achilles, taking his hand. ''I do not care if you do not love me. As long as you are with me, i'm perfectly happy.'' She says looking at their hands, stroking her thumb against the top of his hand.

more_horiz
Achilles listend however. His angerdid not subside. He threw his knife and it hit the head light for the bike. He grinned. Obviously pleased wth the throw. He looked at Luna. "Luna. Trust me. If you could read what was in my mind. You will find it is always you. I love you and I mean it."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum