X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

New Places, New Faces (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: New Places, New Faces (PG-13)

more_horiz
Hearing about Lokith, who turned out to be Thana's brother, reminded Chris a bit about his own brother who was rather selfish and cold hearted having turned against his little brother when it was discovered there was a mutant in the family. Chris hadn't spoken to the man in years, but suspected that he would be aware of how their father truly met his end and would cause further animosity between the two. The electric mutant nodded in understanding of Neo's words and opted to allow Thana to deal with her own family issues as he had done. "We'll let her recover and then she can decide what she wants to do about her brother. That's all we can do, at any rate."

Jean obviously wasn't going to be taking a break any time soon by what she'd said and the patient she was referring to could have been anyone, though Chris had every reason to believe it was the kid from upstairs. "Well, you're the doctor. You'll know when you need to rest and when you don't."

Chris kissed Arabella softly and smiled at her. "I'm not going to leave you. I did what I set out to do. My father, Scarlett, her team - none of them will be coming after you or any of our kind ever again." The look in his eyes made it clear to her what had happened rather than explain it in extreme detail and he shrugged at mention of Alec and Jake. "Alec turned up in Times Square, but he took off after the fighting and I don't know where he is. He's alive, though, best of my knowledge and he knows we're here. As for Jake, I have no idea."

more_horiz
She put her hand on his cheek and read his soul so she could see for herself. She saw Alec ride away on the horse. Go figure her brother would use a horse during a riot in times square. The thought almost made her smile. She rested her head against his chest. " Do i have to stay here? I dont want to. I want to go home." She trusted the Xmen enough but she qanted quiet and normality. She wanted to be with Chris.

more_horiz
Loika shook her head as she led the child down the stairs. " Im not magic little one. Im just a wolf. Its okay. we are going to see a lady named jean. She needs to take a look at you just to make sure you are okay. Then we will get you a room and you can get settled. Then i must check on my own daughter."

They saw the girl and her boyfriend as they entered the meday. She nodded to jean tiredly. She was pretty much immortal but she still got tired. " Jean, can you take a look at this young man? His name is Gigi. He has a letter explaining everything." She let the boy continue to hold onto her by her fur.

more_horiz
Chris was very aware of what she was doing. Lately, he'd come to find that when his mind was being read or memories tapped into, he could feel the electrical impulses in his brain. While he could have blocked her, he saw no reason to. Out of everyone in the world, he trusted Arabella the most and knew she meant no harm. Once she was finished he heard her out and shook his head. "Not now. You're not really in any shape to go anywhere until you heal and Jean has done a good job so far so I see no reason not to stick around a little while. Besides... rumor has it your dad's friend, Charles, is here."

He looked down with a sigh followed by an intake of breath. "I owe these people for saving you, but..." He looked back up at her meeting her eyes with his. "More than that, my powers are growing. I feel it and it's hard to explain, but I think this is the only place I can get answers. I don't know where these abilities could go. Look - my home is wherever you are. Here, the apartment, under a bridge, it really makes no difference, but I hope you understand why I can't just leave. Not yet."

more_horiz
For quite some time Thana heard talking, but guessed she was dreaming. Eventually she came to and looked around her as her eyes opened, letting out a soft groan of pain as she tried to move. That didnt work too well and she saw why, Neo was basically pinning her. She stayed quiet for a few moments before ruffling her hair, " H-hey Kiddo." She said softly to Neo, before ruffling with his hair.

more_horiz
She sat on the edge of the bed slowly with her exhaustion finally winning.She listened carefully to everything he said. When he was done she took his hands. "Im fine chris really. Just a little tired. But if you want to stay then i guess im staying.Whatever is making your powers grow i wanna know what it is." The thought of seeing charles again was painful. He was always going to remind her of her father and that her father was gone.. Did he even know they were dead?

She stood up suddenly and pulled her IV out with a determined look. "I need to find my brother."She said stubbornly.

more_horiz
Neo nodded then moved back to hugging THana and looked up at her. He was gently holding her still. "Hi Sister Thana. I knew first thing you did when you woke up would be try to get out of the bed." He said with a giggle. "Nope. You need to stay resting. Devil boy ran out last night...er hours prior to the rescue peoples...saying he was going to give em hell. Um...whatever that means. He said you'd know." He closed his eyes a bit. "Sahios manti vion." He said in his native tongue. Essentially it was about the same meaning as baka sura translating into stupid monkey. In this case it meant Stupid Monkey Devil...loosely translated. Looking to Christopher. "Thana's awake and your girlfriends trying to run away." He said. Blinking a bit.

Last edited by Neo Lancewick on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Gigi looked at her a bit as she spoke. "Wolfs are sacred animals amongst many others. One who talks is magic or gods sent." He said with a bright smile. Lady? He didn't want to interact with people. "I would rather have puzzles or animals to people." He said softly.Withdrawing a bit and looked at the wolf. "Can I hug the magic wolf Loika before she goes?" He asked hopefully. He wanted to hug the wolf before she left. He looked at the woman who was introduced. Taking his hand and gripped the wolf fur he seemed immediately detached and held the hand with the letter up. Moving into the wolfs side. "Monks say give X-men letter." He said as he practiced and picked up the language as taught by hearing it and speaking it.

more_horiz
Jean looked at Loika as she came downstairs. "I am a doctor...even when I know I need rest my patients will always come first." She said with a warm smile to christopher. She indicated the clothes on the desk to Loika and then sensed Arabella's motions. "Give me one moment Loika. I will." Moving over to her she gently forced her to lay back down. Pressing a guaze compress to the injury Arabella gave herself. She was exhausted a bit. Looking at Arabella. "You are all welcome to stay. I will send someone to the address you gave and to look for your brother. Please just rest Arabella. You need it. I am sure your brother is safe." She was sure of this. Just not where he was if he didn't go to that address. She was exhausted. Loika was tired. She was mentally praying Logan or any of the other professors would show up and help out.

She gently laid Arabella down then went over to the little boy. "Christopher? Could you lay next to Arabella? She needs to rest. Her injuries are mostly healed but she needs to stay resting for her bodies sake." She asked Christopher. Kneeling down she lifted the shirt and checked where the bullet holes were. "This is like checking Logan for injuries Loika. You see where they should be based on his clothing yet when you look on the form there is nothing. I don't even sense anything inside his form where there is no injuries." She told her fellow X-men. Mentally wishing Logan would come back from wherever he had went.

She looked him over thoroughly even moving to check his hand. Though the metal objects seemed to start  shaking as she noticed a look of annoyance when she went to take his hand from the wolfs fur. She backed up and tried to read the letter. "Thana is awake also. I couldn't find any injuries anywhere loika. I sensed nothing and I checked throughly. Despite what his outfit says there is no cooresponding injuries." She rubbed her eyes a bit. "I'll have to read this when I have some coffee or rest in me. We all have had a long night." She said with a smile. The objects had gone completely normal when the boys annoyance had stopped. Or rather when she stopped trying to remove his hand from the fur so she could look at it. She was needing some rest and as much as she hated to ask Christopher and Neo to help when they were guests she wasn't going to be much use without rest herself. She couldn't ask Loika to stay and help she had a daughter to check on.

more_horiz
Standing in the doorway he smiled. " I leave for a few hours and the professor is giving Chris permission to get in bed with my sister? For shame. They don't need any encouragement." He chuckled and ran a hair through his hair. He was a little bruised and scraped but otherwise unharmed. He still looked like his studly self.

He stepped into the room and shook the professor's hand. " Jean. Its been a while. Ari was what, nine or ten when we saw you? I can't remember. Either way it's good to see you. I trust Ari is behaving herself. Jake is parking the car. He will be in shortly." He winked at jean before going to sit next to his  sister.

more_horiz
" Bite me Alec. You make me sound like your bitch or somethin. I am not that desperate yet." He came in after Alec. He had a a pretty good black eye and fat lip. He sported his own bruises like Alec.He walked through the room with a togo bag from he and thana's favorite food truck. He pulled up a chair next to her bed and sat down with a tired sigh. Tired seems to be the theme there. He and alec had fought the last of the MRD trying to run from time's square. All he wanted was Thana's safety.It hurt him to see her in this condition.

more_horiz
Neo watched everyone and blinked a bit as someone he never saw came in. Hiding his face in Thana's side. He blinked and lifted up. Looking at Thana. "Sister thana? What does he mean by give permission to get in bed with her and they don't need encouragement?" He asked with a cute and innocent tilting of his head. What a weird phrasing. Why would anyone need permission to snuggle with someone? He didn't get it but it didn't sound like that is what he meant. He watched someone else come in. "Jake is Thana's boyfriend. Now sister Thana can be happy too." he said. Moving and let go of Thana and looked at Jake. He was willing to move away so Jake could take his place if he wanted.

more_horiz
Thana groaned and murmured softly as she managed to move once Neo got off her, not going anywhere but simply turning onto her left side. " S-stay innocent Neo." Thana said softly, trying to stay awake. " J-Jake?" She asked as she heard his voice, and looked sleepily at him and managed a small smile. " H-hey." 

To answer Neo Thana yawned softly, " Tired... And sore ." She admitted, still sleepily looking at Jake. He was here so everything was okay. " Y-you look terrible Jake." Thana managed, her eyes closing but she was still awake.

more_horiz
Loika stayed put with the boy. She saw the clothes left for her and considered shifting back but he seemed more comfortable with her being a wolf. She sat quietly next to him and continued to let him hold onto her fur. She watched Jean curiously as she checked the boy. " So he's like me and logan then. Hes a healing factor." Most thought it was a blessing. She and logan saw it as a curse.

more_horiz
Gigi pulled away from Jean as he stepped back. There was too many people now. He pressed into Loika and hugged her around the neck. Kissing her furry cheek. "Magic wolfie can we go now? Please?" Too many people. That Jean woman annoyed him. He only let her pointlessly check because Loika asked him to. He was done. There was too many people. He hid his face in her fur. "Animals or puzzles over people any day. I like animals...attaching to people is pointless..." he mumbled slowly in broken English. Petting her fur as he hugged her lightly around the neck.

more_horiz
Arabella wasn't one to just give up, but Chris wasn't one to allow someone who had endured what she had to just walk out of the one safe place they had for medical treatment. He held her so she could balance, but shook his head at her. "Rest, sweetie. I'll find your brother." After Jean had laid her down, Chris smiled down at Ari and took her hand, glancing over at Jean when she spoke and was about to answer when Alec came in. He looked rough, but was a sight for sore eyes in that the mutant was glad to see his was safe.

To his remark on being in bed with his sister, he couldn't help but grin and only hoped Ari didn't blush or give away what they'd already shared. Instead, his grin turned to a chuckle when Neo asked for clarification on encouragement. "Oh, I'm sure you'll find out first-hand one of these days. When it comes up, remember to sign up for Anatomy class, buddy." He smirked at Neo and then turned back to Alec. "Glad to see you made it out of there though with new battle scars to show off and that's not necessarily a bad thing." He noted Jake's entrance and then took a seat on the other side of Arabella's bed allowing his tired feet to finally relax looking over at Alec and glancing to Jake occasionally. "I think once everyone is healed up, we all go for drinks. God knows we earned it with last night's stunt."

Despite the humor and pride in doing Scarlett in, Chris was troubled by the kid's words of attachments to people being pointless. He couldn't help but wonder what had happened in his life to bring him to that conclusion and the look on his face showed his concern as he cast a look to Jean and Loika.

more_horiz
Neo made a face at Thana's response. "Thats not an answer Sister Thana." he said with a sigh. "What does stay innocent even mean? If you wont tell me I'll ask the street girls." He said seriously. Sighing a bit then listened to her. "Then stop trying to get out of bed. You need to rest." He said with a laugh. The guys that came in were really cute but he guessed that all the people here were. He rested his hands in his lap. If Jake wanted to change places with him he didn't mind.

Looking at Christopher as he spoke. Smiling brightly at him. "Maybe. I doubt it. Not many people want someone who confuses them what their gender is." he said with a laugh. "I won't be going to school here. I only like them because they fixed the girls up. I'm going home once Devil Boy gets here." He said with a grin. "Since Christopher and Jake are now here I don't have to make sure the girls are safe. I can go home." He pushed his long hair over his shoulder.

more_horiz
Arabella liked the idea of snuggling in bed with chris but she'd never fully relax until she knew her brother was safe and alive. She was about to protest when alec himself walked in. He looked like he'd had a night at the pub. "Alec!"She squealed happily. He smile turned to a scowl then a bright blush when alec teased her about sexing it up with chris. How could he possibly know about that. She opened her mouth to scold him but nothing came out.

more_horiz
Jake tried to grin but it hurt his face. He grinned anyway for her. He set the bag on the bed next to her. He knew she didnt like being touched or clung to so he didnt get in bed to snuggle with her. " hey i still got my boyish good looks baby. Brought you a walking taco from the trucks. Jesus and the boys say hi." He leaned back in the chair tiredly.

more_horiz
Thana smiled softly at Neo and at Jake, " Thanks Jake." She said softly, smiling and extending her hand and taking her hand in his. " These people think, think we are boyfriend and girlfriend... I think I like the sound of that." She said to him sleepily. " Neo I'm not going anywhere.. I'm sleepy." Thana explained, closing her eyes again and kept struggling to keep them open. "  T-tell the boys I s-said hi back.... I-I think I'd like to fall asleep seeing your face instead of the rose you gave me, more, more often." She said, still holding Jakes hand as she drifted back off to sleep.

(OOC, Thana wont be in the rest of this thread, she is asleep. )h

Last edited by Thana Semele on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
He scooted closer to the bed and stroked her hair. " I like the sound of that too babe. You get some sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up." He held her hand while sitting in the chair and started to doze off himself. He had been on the run with Jax for days trying to keep some agents away from thana's apartment. Jax was safe and sound in the garage. With Thana asleep he felt safe enough to doze off himself.

more_horiz
"Oh ho hooooo so its trueeeee."He patted chris on the shoulder a bit roughly but in good jest. "Good on ya both but do me a favor. Dont be silly and cover the willy eh? You guys arent ready for kids and neither is the world prepared for it. Condoms mate."He grinned, enjoying this way more than he should.

more_horiz
Neo looked at her a bit. "You aren't? You let him touch you and I have to hug your clothes. Only your twin brothers allow to pokes you. Plus Jake. That means your dating." He said rather matter of factly. To him it did. Facts said so. He looked at her as she spoke. "Yeah I dunno...you and Arabella both seem to get energy to move where most people be out cold." He said playfully to his sister and best friend. He jumped off the bed and moved though he heard a voice and made a face. "Ugh Devil Boy's here. Sounds like one his friends too." he muttered. He decided to use Alec's shadow to hide behind. It cast a big one he'd wait until after Lokith was focused on Thana to bolt.

edited: the color was wrong color lol

Last edited by Neo Lancewick on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Lokith walked towards the medical bay with Victor. He was bandaged up a bit and covered in some smoke puffs. The reactor in one of the more prominant M.R.D. headquarters had a little help blowing up. Victor and Botz were there most of the time. Victor was losing trust in Varga. "Lokith I'm telling you Varga's crossed sides." Lokith raised his hand. "I don't care right now. I been telling you since we left to give them hell and blow up the M.R.D.'s building that the only thing I care about is checking on my twin." He said with a scowl. He didn't want to think of a traitor in the group. Rushing past people until he found Thana's bed.

Grabbing Neo by his hair, not all gently, and pulled him out of the shadows. "Where are you going? It will make Thana upset if people she cares about are gone when she wakes. Stupid boy." He said to him sharply before letting him go. He honestly only noticed Jake and Thana holding hands after that. Victor his human friend went to stand by the wall. Lokith moved to the other side of the bed and climbed up next to her. "Man Thana...you really look like hell run over." He said to her softly.

more_horiz
(hahaha guess jean fell asleep in my head XD)

Jean could feel how much the little boy seemed to not like her. She was certain that the metal objects shaking earlier had been a result of the boys mental and emotional thoughts. She moved quietly and grabbed the clothes for loika. Putting them in a bag and carefully draped it over Loika's neck. "There. Now you will have clothes to change into soon as you are able." She said with a soft smile. Watching as others came in. She stood up.

Looking at Alec she had flushed at his words as her brain registered them this long later. "I...I didn't mean it like that. Alec its been a long time. I really hate to ask this but..." She looked at Christopher and then Alec. "Could I ask you two to , Christopher and Alec, to keep an eye on things in here for me? I will just be in the office resting and if either of them need me I will be able to come help right away. I really won't be much use to anyone if I don't get a few hours of sleep." She said.

Still flushed a bit from the words that due to exhaustion had taken a little bit for Jean's brain to process. She really hadn't meant it to come out that way. "More like six or seven. You grew up nicely Alec. We can catch up later if you don't mind." She was feeling it more. Hoping the older two boys wouldn't mind giving her a hand. She caught ahold of the desk. Superhuman didn't mean impervious. She was dead exhausted and knew she needed to rest. The doctor in her knew this as well. She just needed to be sure the girls would be in safe hands so she could.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum