X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

New Places, New Faces (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: New Places, New Faces (PG-13)

more_horiz
Gigi heard more people enter. Lifting his gaze he cast an annoyed gaze at the noisy boy who came in. The boy was too noisy. He hated how chaotic and dischord this place was. He was done before and now he was more than done. He was just over all these people, the noisy chaos and that Jean woman inspecting him like he needed her medical help. There was too many people. He hid his face in Loika's fur and started to yawn a bit. He was also so sleepy. Nuzzling the fur he started to fall asleep against the warmth of Loika.

more_horiz
Chris only laughed at Alec's words shaking his head a bit then glanced at Ari who was blushing which he found absolutely adorable. He patted her arm lightly and turned back to Alec. "Don't worry, buddy. I'm not ready for kids either. Besides, this is a bit too public for any... intimacy, I believe." He grinned at the end of his statement not really minding the man's words too much. Alec had earned his trust long ago and they'd both done their share in being there for one another when it mattered most starting when Alec had been attacked by Lakai and, more recently, Times Square. Ari's brother had filled the void left behind by Chris' friend that had been murdered in Germany years ago.

When Lokith came in followed by another man, Chris' cold blue eyes watched his movements and when he grabbed Neo, it bothered him. From what he'd seen thus far, Neo may have had strange thought patterns and speech, but was a good person all in all. The fact he'd helped Thana and Ari meant a great deal to him. Rather than zap the kid like he wanted, he merely spoke up. "Easy with him. He already doesn't like you, that's not a way to make him think otherwise. Besides, he's done a lot for Thana in the last few hours. I think he's earned a bit of a break." His eyes then rested on Neo. "He's not going to leave the mansion until she wakes anyway. Are you?" It really wasn't an optional question and the look Chris was giving him pretty much indicated to Neo what answer to give if anything to get Lokith to leave him alone.

The electrical mutant chuckled at Jean's reaction to her own words. "We know you didn't mean it like that, Jean. Though we've got things covered in here if you want to rest up. I'm not usually the one to say 'I told you so' but... well, I told you so." A smile following his words indicated that he meant no harm in his words and looked back down to Ari, taking her hand. "You need to get some rest to, baby. You'll heal better."

more_horiz
Neo's eyes suddenly held a look of odd maturity as his mind jumped mentalities. Still didn't get what Alec meant because he'd never heard it before but he clearly leveled a withering gaze on Lokith. Yelping in pain as dragged up and out of the shadows by his hair. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Hair isn't supposed to be used to drag people!" He said. A strew of islanders tongue left his lips but it was obvious that the only thing he was saying was insulting and cussouts. He whimpered when let go he pressed against the edge of Thana's bed. Pushing his hair back behind his shoulder and skittish jerkings hit his motions. His eyes jumped through mindsets as he muttered evil bully about Lokith.

Looking at the ground and pursed his lips. He pulled out a strange vine looking thing and tied his hair back into a ponytail. He heard Christopher speaking and recalled the conversation earlier. Given the right prompting he could give you a detailed play by play of the sounds and things he heard prior to what he saw. As well as everything he saw and stuff he heard but didn't visually hear. People underestimated his intelligence due to the fact he was different than most. Pointing at Lokith. "That's Devil Boy. He is who I mentioned earlier Christopher. Thana's twin brother." he said.

Lowering his hand and had nothing but pure confusion in his eyes as he clearly heard Christopher standing up for him to Lokith but...it made no sense. He lifted his gaze a bit and flushed slightly before returning to normal. He stayed where Lokith had dragged him and studied the look on the guys face. Sighing a bit and looked down. His reactions clearly reading you are just asking a retorical question and already decided I wasn't so why ask. "Yeah...what Christopher said Devil Boy...staying here til she wakes." He still didn't want to stay anywhere near Lokith so he moved and sat on the ground near Christopher.

more_horiz
Loika yawned as well. She was beat and needed to get her own kid home to bed. She gently nuzzled the kid then grabbed the back of his shirt and swung him up onto her back like she had done countless times with mackie.

"Alright little one. Im taking you to one of the rooms so you can rest. You will be fine and you will be safe. I unfortunately cant stay so you will have to rest without me ok?"She spoke as she walked. She used a firm motherly tone so she wouldnt come across as mean but so that he would understand she would have to leave but would come back. She carried him on her back upstairs to the bedrooms.

more_horiz
Victor raised his hands like don't look at me I can't do anything about  him beofre crossing them over his chest. Lokith looked at Neo as if the kid struck extreme jealousy and disliking in him before his gaze went unreadable. Some other kid spoke to him and he really looked like he wanted nothing less than to pick a fight with this guy for telling him what to do yet refrained from doing so. He was still coming off his adreniline rush from the events hours prior. Though a bit of a sneer did hit his lips as he got reprimanded for how he had treated Neo.

He stayed next to Thana and stroked his twins hair with a gentleness that belied how aggressively he'd just dragged Neo from the shadows moments prior. "I don't care if that fem boy thing likes me or not. I am just glad that Thana's alright. Him too but only because he is important to Thana." His words cold and harsh. Though as he looked at his sister his voice softened and got gentle. "I'm glad your still alive...I don't want to lose you again..." He said softly to her. All before he looked to Christopher and Neo.

He really didn't like Neo...it was mostly jealousy due to the fact Neo had been so much closer to Thana then he was. His twin meant everything to him. He moved to lay beside Thana. Hugging her close to him as he could without breaking the Jake and Thana hand hold. Was tempting though...he had no idea who that guy was or why they were holding hands but if Thana hadn't flinched then it must be fine.

more_horiz
Gigi blinked and had a moment of feeling like a pup grabbed by the scruff of the neck before he was on the magic wolfies back. Giggling and smiled. Lighting up and seeming to interact once more. "Okay magic wolfie." He said with a soft smile and a yawn. Nuzzling his face on the back of her head. Lightly hugging onto her fur with his arms. Mumbling something but he heard the tone and smiled a bit. "Yes. I understand." He said softly. He would completely crash by the time she got him there.

((ooc she can lay him on bed or whatever lol ))

more_horiz
Arabella stared at her brother in wide eyed horror then the look turned to homicidal rage....then back to horror. "Ohhhh myyy goood." She said putting her face into her hands. She wss dtarting to feel as stressed as the little kid was with all of the people in the med bay. Jean saying she was leaving to rest was the last of it.

She pulled her hands away from her very blushed face and looked up at chris. "I'll rest but i want to go where its quiet and the bed is more comfortable. I trust my room here is still available. Please christobel?"She said sweetly with a hint of that french accent he loved.

more_horiz
Jean was falling asleep on her feet. She gave a sleepy smile as she listened to him. "I stopped moving too long." She said with a laugh. "I appreciate it very much. I can rest on one of the spare beds out here. Arabella might be more comfortable in the room in that office behind my desk. If you take the iv stand the bed she is on has wheels. I'm sure Alec or someone can help you push the bed into the office. Then Arabella can be more comfortable but there won't be risk of reopening injuries." She smiled a bit. "Plenty of chairs and beds out here." She said. Moving past them and over to the other side of the room. Finding an empty medical bay patient bed and laid on it. So exhausted.

more_horiz
Standing up he glared at the new guy."Lokith or WHATEVER your name is. Get your scrawny ass away from my girlfriend NOW. I really dont care who you are. She needs rest. Move or ill move you persobally."He was tired but ready to fight for thana if needed.

more_horiz
Thana woke up again when she heard Jake speaking, "Lokiith please do as he says..I don't want snuggles it hurts." she said softly, "Jake ..this....this is my twin." Thana explained, " I just want sleep." she whimpered, "And quiet." 

Thana loved here brother and her twin dearly, and loved Jake but she didn't want snuggles from either of them. Just Jake's hand and knowing that her brother was there. "Please just stay.. I don't want either of you to go." Thana said to both, taking Jake's hand again, and extending one to Lokiith.

more_horiz
Lokith propped up a bit. "Who the hell are you to be talking like you are someone to Thana? Last time you were there you might got cozy to my sister but that sure as hell don't make her your girlfirend. Things said under diress or exhaustion don't count pretty boy." he said smartassedly. "Thana wasn't your girlfriend...if she is now I won't believe it til she says it." He said coldly. Letting go of Thana when she woke up. "I don't take orders from you romeo. Anytime you want to rumble say the word. I'll gladly fight you." He said as he was still ready for a fight right now.

Looking at Thana as she spoke. He scoffed a bit. "I was just following your texts request for after I blew up that building. Whatever sister. As you wish." he moved and leaned against the wall. Moving and took the extended hand without further word. Staring daggers at Neo as he moved his gaze back to Thana. "Is it true? Pretty boy here just think he romeo or is he really your boyfriend?" He asked her like Jake wasn't standing there.

more_horiz
"Fight me precious and ill put you in the ground. "He stood over thana protectively until she grabbed his hand. She was his anchor to reality. He calmed with her hand on his. He was tired and sore but he would fight for thana till he had nothing left. He slouched inthe chair again and spoke to thana in a low tone."I think your brother has a crush on me. He keeps calling me romeo. Am i catnip to your family?"

more_horiz

Thana sighed as she heard them squabbling. "Yes Lokiith he is my boyfriend, now please stop bickering." Thana said to them, she laughed softly at what Jake said before wincing. "Please no fighting..and Lokiith no hurting Neo." she told to her boys. "If you two are going to fight do it outside so I can sleep."

Thana closed her eyes again, her mind and body hurt. She squeezed both their hands as a wave of pain ran through her. "Oww." She said softly, whimpering slightly. " Y-your my Romeo..and he is my prettier side." Thana said to Jake, her eyes still closed.

more_horiz
Lokith smirked a bit and looked at Jake. "Is this the part where romeo hunches over stroking the golden ring continuing the precious lines?" he asked smartassedly. He rather enjoyed a good banter as much as a good fist fight. What the hell?! His being caught off guard was noticable. "mmmm...I guess there could be worse kinds of catnip." He said with a shrug. "I've never had a crush. I don't think I'd start with you pretty boy. Your Romeo. She's Juliet. There won't be a tragic ending though." He said with dead serious tones.. Victor snickered quite audibly.

Lokith looked at him. "Shut up. Nobody asked for comments from the peanut gallery Victor. Just stand there and look good." He said with a hiss of a tone. Victor shrugged and just smirked a bit. Lokith looked at her a bit. "Oh so Juliet's got herself a real Romeo. Its about damn time. Is this the part where I have the sex talk or should I just provide you the box of condoms sister?" he asked with a devilish smile. He rubbed the back of his head. "I wouldn't go that far Thana...you just refuse to hear it so whatever." Though he did sigh a bit. "Fine Thana...no breaking the twig...got it. Still don't see why you so mother hen over that damn boy." he said quite audibly.

more_horiz
Jake was already not listening to the squabling child boy. He was too tired. "gnight juliet."His eyes were closed when jax wandered in with thana's travel bag. Jake had stopped to check on the girls, found the place trashed, packed her things in case she needed them, and booked it.

Thats when he showed up here with alec. Jax wagged his tail and sat the bag down. He hopped up on the end of the bed and curled up. Jake would have told the german shepherd to get down if he wasnt already snoring softly

more_horiz
Chris smiled down at Ari, but knew that moving her from the medical bay so soon wasn't on the table. Instead when Jean offered for her to use the room behind the desk, the mutant nodded affirmatively. He looked over at Alec about to hash out plans on how to best move her safely but the arguing from the others distracted him. He kept his emotions as calm as possible, and rolled his eyes at the childish alpha-male bravado they were displaying then looked at Alec.

"Let's get this bed moved to a quieter, more private place, shall we," Chris stood and made his way to the head of the bed, sliding the IV pole beside it so it would move with them and gripping the bed and the IV pole. "Ready when you are, buddy." They had to get Ari to a more comfortable bed as soon as possible, but at the moment, it wasn't happening. The most they could do was relocate her to a more private office with less squabble so she could rest.

more_horiz
Thana smiled softly as she felt Jax hop on the bed and drifted off to sleep herself,  she finally felt safe. Thana knew Neo, Jake and Lokiith were there. She felt safe, and smiled as she held both their hands. Her wrists weren't covered but she didn't really care anymore, they both knew her past.

Thana calmed down as she went back to sleep, and felt safe with her boys around her. She slept peacefully, and remained asleep.

more_horiz
Neo covered his ears and was just pretending this wasn't happening. All this fighting he wanted to bolt out the front door. Thana woke up! That meant he could go right? THough seeing Christopher only had one hand to grip the bed he bit his lower lip. Then he stood up. Glad Thana made Lokith sit...so to speak by saying he couldn't hurt him trying to "make him stronger" and he stood up. Gripping the other side of the bed that Christopher had a hand on. "I'll help you guys." He said softly. Looking down as he looked to Thana. "Um...Thana woke up that means I can leave right?" he asked hopefully. Thana had technically woke up. He never said Thana had to stay awake before he left. He was hoping to use that loophole to bolt. All these people not enough shadows. Plus he had to run past nature. His thoughts went back to the bed. He was thinking of ways to make it softer and had a few ideas.

more_horiz
She had already pulled out her IV so there was nothing tethering her there. After all she had been through they all had the balls to boss her around. She got out of the bed since the boys decided they were going to move it. " I said i dont want to be in here! Im going to my room!" She was irritated, tired, and hated anything like a hospital with a passion. She limped out of the med bay and held onto the railing as she attempted to climb the stairs. She needed a shower and a soft bed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum