X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Taken ( R)

descriptionCompleteTaken ( R)

more_horiz
William stryker strode up and down the cargo hold of his plane. Mutants were sleeping in drugged states in cages strapped to the walls. Most of them had plastic cuffs cuffing their hands behind their backs. A couple of the more dangerous ones were in straight jackets with blind folds on.

The plane was leaving for Russia shortly, as soon as he had the young one. His men had defied him by just taking it. They were trying to get it naturally. He wouldnt wait much longer. He checked the last of the locks on the cages before going to make sure he had his last specimine. " Pilots be prepared for takeoff shortly!" He called back.

descriptionCompleteRe: Taken ( R)

more_horiz
Jason had contacted everyone he wanted to come with him to Russia. It was a very delicate mission. One wrong move and Stryker could execute everyone he has taken hostage. But of course, Jason would never allow for that to happen. He had to rescue everyone, even if they weren't X-Men, it made no difference to him. It was all the same. Jason paced around his office nervously. He couldn't stop thinking about Sara and the facts that happened before she took off. "Argh...I should've just left while I had the chance, now she thinks I have thing for Mason." Jason was talking to himself. Then, he shook his head.

He had to focus on a task at hand, which was to rescue his students, his kids so to speak. He placed two fingers on his temple and searched for those he needed; Peter Jackson, Jeff Knight, and Rachel Mason. He would love to see more mutant kind help out, but he didn't have time to pursuade them.

"Peter, Rachel and Jeff, please come to my office I need to have a talk with you."
he spoke to them through power of mind. Hopefully they would not be late.

more_horiz
Loika waivered in and out of conciousness. Everything was hazy and out of focus whenever she could open her eyes. When she could open her eyes there were people in scrubs and surgical masks standing around her. Was she at the hospital? Was she having the baby? Whoever they were they kept giving her instructions but she could barely understand what they were saying. She felt pain but the pain felt miles away. " Peter... wheres my boyfriend? I want peter..." She mumbled.

She felt more tugging and pain then she heard a cry. The cry seemed to pull her out of it a little. She looked over to see one of the people in scrubs holding a crying newborn She shuddered as she felt an overwhelming sense of fear and anxiety. " Give her to me..." She tried to reach for her but her arms didnt seem to want to work right. She yelled but it came out slurred. " Come back here with her, shes upset." She growled when the person wrapped her in a blanket handed the infant off to an older man. The older man smiled at the child like it was a prize, then gave Loika a cold stare. He ordered the other people in the room to drop Loika off somewhere far from where they were. Then walked off with the screaming infant.

Hours later She was found on the side of a road left wrapped up in hospital blankets. The people who found her, luckily didnt know what she was and called 911. An ambulance took her to the hospital. At the hospital, her attending Doctor in the ER gasped when she saw the girl. She recognized her and knew what she was. She had rebroke and set her leg straight after the Peru mission. She ushered everyone out and picked up the phone, calling the institute. If the girl was here in this bad of shape then there was only one person who needed to know. She called Jason Andrews at the institute.

more_horiz
Jeff who was working on his cage, When he was building that The headmaster was in his head and told him" Please meet him in the office" He drop his tools in the grounds and said" Jason, i hope it is good man!" He rush from the basement door and jump on a ralling on the first floor, and landing with a moonsaw to the office of the headmaster.
He Open it the door and said to Jason" So Jason, Shikon want a rematch, or something more crazy?"

more_horiz
Suddenly, a phone rang and Jason picked it up. There was time before everyone gathers around the office. "Xavier Institute, Jason speaking." said Jason as he waited for the other person to answer. It was an enormous task to rescue that many mutants. But he was determined to do it. He had to. "Storm is coming, Mr. Andrews. And when it hits, you better buckled down because you'll realize how you could live so large and leave so little to the rest of us."

Rachel's words played in his mind like a broke record. Trying to pull away from his drifting mind, Jason had to focus! "The government will not let us walk away with our heads attached to our bodies." Jason closed his eyes and tried to relax not to think about the Peace Ball. "...when this war is over, half demolished buildings will only remain standing." Jason opened his eyes and waited for someone to answer the call.

more_horiz
Peter raced into the office. "Professor, Loika..." he still sounded fuzzy and not-all- together. "Stryker..he has Loika and the baby. We have to go after him!" said Peter. Then he saw him talking on the phone. It was all happening so fast, and Loika was gone. Seeing Jeff in the office didn't make it all that comforting at all. He knew they will be going after Stryker, but he had to get his attention first. Come on, come on. Hurry up, get off the phone already. Loika is missing, dammit!

more_horiz
The doctor spoke in hushed tones, trying to make sure no one heard her. " I Have one of your students here at the hospital. Miss Faelith, i treated her for a broken leg before. Someone dropped her off in bad shape. She was found dumped on the side of a road. Shes lost alot of blood and it looks like she gave birth recently. Ill cover for her as long as i can but i wanted to call and warn you. She was a good kid if i remember." A nurse was walking into the room so the doctor quickly wrapped up the call. " Shes in room 117, I put her in as a jane doe." She hung up without another word and went back to work waiting with the girl as long as she could.

more_horiz
Jeff said to Jason" So what the plan is, Get everyone that Stryker took out and save the baby right? He look at peter and said" So peter, You ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum?" He offer a Handshake to him and said" Peter i will try my best to help you, i can trust you, but can you trust me and the wolf?" He look at jason and said" Peter is right, We need to get moving and fast, he might have kill allready?"
He Look at Peter and Jason, Look at the Window and said" And That Loser pick a bad time to piss the werewolf off, if u know what i mean by that right jason?"

more_horiz
Mackenzie felt odd for a really long time, really sleepy. For a while mommy was really shaking her around and that made Mackenzie feel sick. Why wasnt mommy talking to her? Why was mommy scared? Mommy's heart was racing off and on. Not the soothing normal.

Mommy was still for a really long time. Mackenzie longed for her to talk to her or hug her or something. Rub her tummy so Mackenzie could feel it. Mackenzie was still feeling slow and icky.

She was beginning to think mommy left her... alone, when her little place in mommy's tummy got tight. She was still sensing scared though she sent soothing thoughts to her mom. She was beginning to get tired. If she just drifted off for a little...there was bright light all around her and she let out a startled cry.

It was cold and bright wherever she was. She heard her mom's voice and reconized it instantly. It sounded a little different but she knew it was her. She turned her neck to look at her. It was difficult but she did it. Her mom was reaching for her and she wanted to go to her. Someone was wrapping something warm around her. Instead of going to her mom she was handed to someone she didnt know. The man seemed happy to see her. She wasnt so happy to see him. She could hear people talking and this confused her because their lips werent moving. She started to feel really upset and scared. Without realizing it she was broadcasting her emotions to the people in the room.

the man carrying her carried her off to a loud noisy place where alot of people were sleeping in boxes. She cried louder and harder. The man seemed to be trying to be patient with her. She heard alot of loud noises. Rumbling noises, not like mommy's heart though. The man gave her a bottle and she slowly quieted.

more_horiz
Jason turned back to everyone gathered already in the room, but he turned to Peter. "I just recieved a call from a nurse from Sanai Mount Hospital, Loika is there. Go and make sure she is there and safe. Jeff, Rachel and I will go to Russian and try to locate Stryker. Whatever happens, don't let Loika out of your sight. The last thing we need is her getting killed again." said Jason as he stood up.

"Jeff, go and change into something more appropriate most likely there will be blood and guts everywhere...and whatever you do, don't keep your inner beast inside. Let him have some fun as well."

more_horiz
Jeff said to Jason "i think i know what you mean by that" He run back to the room and found a old box. Inside of that old box was Matt's X-Factor Uniform. His was with Black Pants, And Black Boots. And for the Shirt it was made out of the same "unstable molecules" That wolfbane use. When he look at himself he said" I am doing it for you dad"
He Race back to jason's Office with His dad uniform on and said" Let us rock and ram." But jason did said" Don't hold back with the inner beast let him out and have some fun." He answers" Jason i will channge when we are in the blackbird"

Last edited by Jeff Knight on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Without uttering another word, Peter teleported to the hospital. When he popped up in the air and landed on his feet. Few people jumped in fright because he took them by surprise. "Sorry," said Peter as he raced to the front desk. "Where's Loika Faelith?" he asked as he looked around. The nurse gave him a confused look. "Bleeding girl, who just--arghh...nevermind." said Peter as he teleported again to the second floor. He began to look from room to room. Where was she?

Finally he spotted some girl who looked like Loika. It was Loika herself. "Sir, you can't go in there." But Peter was long gone by teleporting. He was already in the room with Loika. He locked the door behind him as he looked at her. She was a terrible mess. The sight of her, nearly brought tears to his eyes, but at the same time he nearly threw up at the amount of blood he saw there.

Peter walked around the table and to Loika's bed, jaw dropped. "What---Loi--wha--did he do to you. What happened?" asked Peter.

more_horiz
Loika was asleep, unconcious from blood loss. The hospital had been givin her blood substitute to bring her back. She could hear Peter's voice and slowly started to wake up. She felt pain and opened her eyes. She was in the hospital and Peter was standing over her. It must have been all a dream. A crazy dream.

Her arms were bruised from IVs and from Stryker's guards man handling her. She reached out for his hand and smiled. It hurt to move but at least Peter was here. " Where is she?" She sounded raspy and dehydrated. " Does she look like me or you? Can i hold her now?"

more_horiz
Peter took Loika's hand into his. "Shhh..." said Peter, "It's me Peter, don't talk. You are in no condition to speak. Just go back to sleep. I'll be here." said Peter. He long realized that Stryker took the baby. A tear slowly made its way down his cheek. He came all this way just to lose their baby. He couldn't tell Loika that Stryker had a baby, but eventually he had to. "Loika, listen love. Stryker has our baby. I know you are not feeling well, but we have to go. This hospital is going to call security and police, and they will take you away. Come on, baby....get up. Jason is leaving to Russia to get everyone out of the Stryker's pathetic lab." said Peter as he wiped away his tear.

A sudden knock on a door and door knob was turned. Peter ivisibly grabbed the door knob and bent it in a half. No one was going to come in here, while Peter and Loika were in the room.

more_horiz
Loika froze. She sucked in air and tears started to roll down her cheeks. She forced herself to get up. On her feet she was wobbly. She ripped out the IVs from her arm. She didnt appear to feel pain at all. She hugged Peter gently, whiping the tears from his cheek. " Im sorry babe..." She said softly. She felt guilty.
She stumbled over to the bathroom of the hospital room and looked at herself in the mirror hanging on the door. Her belly no longer had its cutely round shape. She shakily put her hand on her stomach. There was some blood on the hospital gown. She moved the gown out of the way to see her stomach. She put a hand over her mouth in shock as the other traced along the stitched lines on her stomach. They were of course starting to heal because of her healing factor but they were still there.

It was like a switch flipped in her. She was upset, crying. Then she slowly looked up into the mirror. Her eye blue eyes were filled with rage. Her hand clenched into a fist right before she punched the mirror. It shattered. Some of the glass embedded into her fist, blood dripping from her knuckle. " IM GOING TO TEAR HIM APART!" She threw the IV stand into the window and started to destroy the room in a rage.

more_horiz
Jason was waiting patiently for Peter to come back with Loika. Maybe she'd be alright, he really hoped she was dojng alright. There was nothing he could have done to help Loika. She was a tough person with healing factor. If she should show up, they will all take off immediately. Rachel's words still played in his mind. How did she know this was going to happen? Was she in alliance with Stryker? Where was she. Rachel come to Xavier's, I need to have a talk with you. Then, Jason looked up at Jeff.."We'll wait for few more minutes and then go after the mutants." he told Jeff.

more_horiz
Peter realized that Loika was getting better, when she punched the glass out of mirror. He smiled a weak smile. She was back. His girl was back and she was full of vengence. This was going to be fun. Then, loud bangs to the door made him aware that the police was still on the other side. He had to get out. Seizing all the metal in the room, Peter made it fly in the air, while he ran up to Loika nd grabbed her by the hand. "We have to go, babe..." smiled Peter at the realization that she was going to be just fine.

"Freeze!" yeleld the police pointing their guns at Pete and Loika. But a crackle in the air followed by POOF and they were gone. They stood back at Jason's oiffice. Peter looked at Loika and hugged her, then pulled away, realizing she was still hurt. "Sorry." He was just excited to have her back.

more_horiz
Loika looked like a crazed escaped mental patient. Her hospital gown was spattered in blood, her knuckle was dripping blood, and her hair was still a mess. She pointed a finger at Jason and shouted. " YOU ARENT GOING TO STOP ME. IM GUNNA KILL THE SONOFA-BITCH. WHERE IS HE. " She was running on adrenalin. She was still weak and healing but the adrenalin was keeping her going.

She panted with the effort of expending all of that energy. Her hormones were all over the place as well from the baby. Hot angry/upset tears rolled down her cheeks as she got in Jason's face. " I TOLD you something wasnt right. I TOLD YOU. And you didnt listen to me. Now my baby is GONE. If anything happens to h-... if he hurts her. There wont be a force that can stop me." She was tired, hungry, suffering from blood loss, and dealing with a dangerous combination of emotions.

more_horiz
Rachel bursted through the doors to Jason's office in her black outfit. Her hair was brushed in a straight manner, going down to her waist. Her tight outfit made her look twice as skinny as she actually was. A black mask covering her face and most of her nose. She also wore black fingerless gloves. But she didn't care. Reaching Andrews' table Rachel put her hands on it and smiled her sly smile. "I know you were looking for me, Andrews. I thought I'd drop by and say hello." smiled Rachel.

She knew that Jason would realize who she was, but she didn't think others would. If they have, well it didn't matter anymore. She didn't care who knew her from Xavier's institute.

more_horiz
Jeff said to jason" Sure thing Jason", He said to jason" So you think we can trust Her?, I don't trust her, The wolf want to hurt her. He look at his uniform and said to himself" Dad, thank you for it, I doing it for you,Shaman,Puck and Wolfbane The X-Man can do it,. He sit down on the couch and said to Jason" So What is the plan Jason?". He saw Rachel come in. Jeff stand and say to Jason" What she doing her? I don't trust her"

more_horiz
Jason looked as Peter appeared with Loika. She wasn't happy, and Jason figured that Peter already told her. She knew that her baby was gone and then she turned to him, up in his face. Jason gently pushed her away from invading his personal space any further. "Calm down, Loika. I am sorry I didn't believe you, but you get these feelings all the time. You are not in your right mind, Loika and now I am just thinking of letting you sleep it all off. I promise you I will do everything in my power to bring your kid back. But if you wish to come with us...go clean yourself up and change your clothes." said Jason. He knew she'd be angry at him, and he wasn't blaming her.

more_horiz
Loika paced the room. Snarling when Rachel entered the room. She knew who she was, she could smell her. Loika had come very close to slapping Jason but luckily resisted. " I had a feeling, and you should have listened to it. Dont you dare tell me im not in my right mind. Have no idea where my mind is right now." She had a sudden hazy memory of Mackenzie crying as stryker walked off with her. And Loika just let him.

She shook her head to try and clear the memory. " Ill be changed in 5 minutes. Theres no way in hell im sleeping while some psychopath does god knows what to my baby. You arent leaving me anywhere." She walked quickly out of the room, making sure she bumped into Rachel on her way out.

She returned quickly as promised dressed and carrying a small leather diaper bag Sara had given her as a gift. She seemed a little more human in clean clothes with her hair pulled back in a messy bun.

more_horiz
Jason didn't say anything to her remark and continued. "Alright, so if everyone is ready. Please make your way to Blackbird. Rachel stay behind, I need to have a word with you." said Jason, as he looked at everyone. What was there to lose? He had to ask her something. The things she told him at he Peace Ball were far far too disturbing. He knew that her alliance has shifted and she was not with X-Men any longer. But it was fine by Jason. He just hoped she was not with the wrong crowd. The last time she did that was nearly disastrous.

more_horiz
Jeff heading to the Blackbird with his team mates He stop by Rachel and said" Let us hope that we can trust you. he Made it into the blackbird and sit down and starting to think of an idea that only Shaman will know about" Wolf-Out, Fight Guards And save everyone. He look at the blackbird and planing out his plan of attack.

more_horiz
Peter walked up to Loika and hugged her and then let go of her. "SHOTGUN!" he yelled out as he raced of Jason's room. He was going to get the frong of the airplane. He has flown before on Blackbird, when Peter, Loika and Peter went to Peru to find the same person who just declared Martial Law against all of them. What a loser! Peter didn't even have to run. If he wanted the front, he'll just POOF up there and call the seat. But then, it wouldn't be a fair game.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum