X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Taken ( R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Taken ( R)

more_horiz
Rachel helped out all everyone she could to get out. She was wet and cold, but she didn't care. Her outift was made for such a condition. She was smart like that. Turning back to see Kas fogging up the entire place again. "HEY! Fog boy! Would you quit it with the fog, I am not a wolf, I can't smell my way outta here." said Rachel as she heard boots and yelling and then dogs. She did hate German Shephards when they were trained to kill instead of love. Rachel might have been evil to humans, but animal was a different story. She would never kill an animal.

A sound of gnarling dogs was comign closer and closer, but Rachel couldn't see them. From behid her one jumped her and just in time, literally by a minute Rachel ducked and sent the animal flying into the fog. What happened to it next, Rachel couldn't see. She had to move, there would be more coming over. "ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LIVE, GET YOUR ASS MOVING!"

more_horiz
Peter stood up after few minutes. If he didn't, he would be a lifeless body swimming among all that crap. Seeing Rachel in her black mask and straight hair made him relax a bit, because he knew she would help anyone if they needed help. He realized of how much she has made progress. Ever since he met her, his point of view of her has completely changed. It was as if someone flipped a switch and made her a new person.

Shaking his head sideways, Peter had to snap out of his fantasy land. He teleported back to Loika. She was still fighting with Stryker and he saw a knife in his hand. Raising his hand slowly he pulled it away from him, without as much as a physical touch of his. Hovering it over their heads, Peter grabbed the knife. He had to get the baby.

more_horiz
Rachel's comments didn't have time for a come-back. All the feisty woman would get from him was a weary look of skepticism before they were all on the run. Sounds of feet and yelling echoed around them down every hallway.
Jeff mopped up the second wave with little to no trouble, but that was only the beginning.
Now the elite forces were marching. These were the guys with full gear;body armor, riot sheilds, tazers, gas grenades, even one with a flamethrower. The works.

"I guess they're not worried about capture anymore.."

Which meant they were completely willing to shoot fleeing captives in the back.
Kas turned to Jeff and Rachel, pointing the way.
"Get them out of here. Keep following this hall, at the end take the right turn. It will lead you to an emergency fire exit. The doors have already been taken care of."

Jeff and Rachel could handle the strays that were likely posted at said exit. Kas guessed that Fido might even have fun doing so.
"I'll be right behind you." He assured.

more_horiz
Rachel never ran from anyone, especially humnans. The weak of the weak. She turned to look at the Kas. "Don't be a hero, kid. You can't outrun them or defeat them on your own. There is far too many of them. I ain't planning on dying today or tomorrow...so I am going to fight along side with you. I'd hate for you to get killed by them." said Rachel.

She couldn't believe herself but she was saying things only people with feelings say. She didn't have any feelings for anyone. She would never allow herself to come close to anyone or love anyone. It would never suit her. She looked at the kid, as she held her powers in her fists. "Did you call me Fido, earlier?" she asked in a concerned voice. It was a minor question with a big consequences if it proved to be right.

more_horiz
The Wolf said" Wolf Ok" The Wolf Pick up his Metal 2x4 and said" For The X-Factor Team!" The Wolf Rush into action once more. He Came after the guards with the Sheals and the Flames. The Wolf Side kick one of the guard legs and pick up the guy, and use him as a sheld. One of the guard use the flame gun, He use the guy with the sheld and use him. The Guard fire was done, The Wolf Thown him to the Guard and pound him into bleeding. He look at Rachel and have noting to say.
He Look at the down and bleeding guard and bite him in the gun hand. One of the guard came out and hit his beat up ribs. He Was done until he know that the humans is the mailmans. The wolf stand up in a Piss mood and Kick him the the nuts and thown the guard at the rest of them. The Wolf Jump and Starting punching the shelds and it begin to brake. He pick up two guards and thown them to the wall. The 2 guards begin to bleed, He look at the last guard in his side. He hit him with a powerfull shouder hit. he begin to bleed as well.

more_horiz
"Oh, no.. I called him Fido." He jerked his thumb toward Jeff.
"This is a great time to develop a soul, sweetiebuns." Kas retorted to Rachel's arguement, shaking his head a little while they kept running, Jeff throwing people this way and that. Red blood splattered the walls like paint on a canvas wherever they went.

"And too many? Puhleeze. You'll never get those wounded captives out without them getting gunned down.. If you want to play like a team, then do your part and make sure they go forward safely, and trust me to cover that fine little ass."

The shouting was growing closer. An audible 'ffffft' came from a side-hallway as one of the soldiers tested his toy to make sure it was working. Ooh, this was going to be exciting.

They made it to the fork in the hallway. There were now only three ways to go- toward the testing labs where Stryker had taken the baby, back the way they'd come, or on to freedom.

"If anybody's risking dying here- which I'm not.. it's only right it ends up being the guy with no attachments. So move it."

more_horiz
Rachel glared at the kid as he called her 'sweetiebuns'. "If you call me sweetie buns...or any other terms...you just might get killed." said Rachel as she threatened him indirectly. She wasn't going to stand for his insolence he wasn't in position to tell her things like that. "If you wish to be brave, be my guest and jump in front of me. See if I care." said Rachel

She didn't care...well maybe she did slightly. But not enought to jumpin front of him. "I am sure they hostages here can take care of them." sudden thought of Loika brought her back. She turned to Jeff, who was whooping some major dishes. "Hey, Jeff, cover for me. I am going to look for Loika and Peter. I haven't seen her since the minute we landed." said Rachel as she threw a guard into the wall, breaking one of his legs. "Don't stress yourself out too much, lover boy. It would be a shame if you got killed." said Rachel, she took off and was on her way to find Peter and Loika. The two were probably went after their baby and Stryker.

more_horiz
Stryker was almost gone. He was going to die at the hands- paws of this filthy fucking animal. He could barely feel anything anymore. He was already getting cold. It had to be one of the worst ways to die, being mauled by an animal. The other little freaks had broke apart his lab and let the experiments out. Her weakly grabbed a scrap of metal with a jagged edge. " You're... nothing more... than an animal... remember that... boy... when you got... powers...im..no different. innocent... you beast." With his last bit of strength he stabbed the scrap of metal into her side.

more_horiz
Jeff said to Rachel" You got it parther!" The Wolf was having fun with the guards. He thown one to the wall with so much force that made him bleed in the head and the back. The wolf howl to the sky and got on his happy face and said" Oh Guards, tonight is your death!" When the wolf did the work he saw many bloody heads and back he was happy. He said to himself" We are having fun, He thown a Dead guard at the Human. There were more guards coming. He pick up his metal 2x4 and starting to hit them hard in the legs and the head.
He said to Jeff inside" Jeff we need to get in more missions like this" He went back making Peoples Bloody up.

more_horiz
Jason was at the door of the lab. He had already loaded Lakai on Blackbird, she wasn't that heavy in her wolf form. Waiting for others to make out alive...Jason nervously paced back and forth. Out of the doors, came running a guard with a a gun pointed at Jason. Placing his two fingers to his temple he knocked the guard out cold. Sara, come on out, I am waiting for you outside. What's taking so long? Blackbird will run out of gas before any of you make out of this place. Come on! he asked Sara through his mind. He really hopped that would all be running out soon.

more_horiz
Loika yelped loudly in pain but she didnt give up. Her shoulder and now her side were bleeding. She snarled and bit his throat, squeezing her jaws shut tighter and tighter. " You are the only death i will enjoy causing you sick son of a bitch." Without another word she clamped her jaws completely and felt the life slowly ebb out of him. She didnt let do until she could no longer feel a pulse. She let go and didnt bother when his head fell back limply.

She limped over to the body of one of the researchers. She was probably nice. She had a wedding ring. Someone loved her. She was in the wrong field though. Too bad. She shifted back to human and took the woman's scrubs She stumbled back to Mackenzie who was still crying on the floor. She sat down on the floor next to her and gently picked her up, cradling her against her chest. Light, happy tears sprang from her eyes as she held her daughter for the first time.

more_horiz
Rachel was racing down the hallways as she heard screaming and shouting all around her. She had to concentrate, she had to find Peter and Loika. As she made a corner, bullets began to fly, she instantly jumped back behind the wall. She had to think of something, otherwise she couldn't make it there. Looking around, she quickly noticed a trash can lid. Grabbing it quickly, she peeked around the corner as another bullet whizzed abover her head, chipping the wall.

She rolled from behind a wall and tossed the trash can lid at the guy, hitting him square in the face as she began to run. The bullets flew all around her as the guy with the gun came back from the surprise. But it was little to late for him, Rachel was already on the other side and was running down the stairs. Soon, she saw Peter and Loika sitting down. Then she saw Stryker's dead body on the ground. "Oww...damn, I wanted to deal few punches to him." said Rachel, remembering what she came for. It was to get them out. "Come on, you guys. We have to go."

more_horiz
Sara thanked peter as soon as he let her out. She limped out of the cage, bandages all over her legs. She trudged through the water and made sure the captured mutants were escaping. All but the blonde was out. He was still just sitting there in the water. She rushed over to him and knelt down even though it was a bit painful. " Hey umm... Jake is it? cmon we gotta go. If we dont get out we are gunna die... and you gotta get home to Abby. She talks about you. She really likes you."

She put his arm over her shoulder and half forced him to his feet. He was in pretty bad shape. She turned him towards the door and made a small "oh" sound. A large german shepherd was in the way. It was growling at them. " Honey im trying... ive got one of the kids, abby's boyfriend. Hes hurt pretty bad... and theres a dog. a BIG dog."

more_horiz
Plans and back-up plans.. No evil mastermind was complete without them. As the life faded from Willliam Stryker Jr. an electronic signal was sent out. Somewhere deep in the cold mountains, in the sub-levels of the hidden laboratory of atrocities- the signal was recieved.
The alarms suddenly howled again, red lights flashing in double-time.

SELF DESRUCT IN ONE MINUTE...

Kas knew the drill, he'd heard such sounds and warnings before. Shutting his eyes, he spared a thought for all the unknowing scientists, nurses, researchers, guards, and unknown others that had been buried alive almost two years ago to the very day. There wasn't anything he could have done. He spent a long time resolving himself of the sins of deaths he could have prevented blackening his soul. It wasn't his fault..

A long, deep breath later, Kelly opened those sky blue eyes to see a formation of guards jogging down the hallway toward him, weapons at the ready. They were determined to stop anyone from escaping. Sad for them, most everyone else was already outside in the Blackbird, safe and sound, waiting for the signal to lift off...

Chilly water rose to his ankles as Kas smiled ever so slightly, standing in the intersection of hallways, ready to face his fate without a whimper. If he died on this day, then so be it. At least is wasn't a needless waste. People died every day for no reason- if he perished here; it was for a reason that Kelly felt was validated. Saving the lives of others he knew to be good people. People who could make a difference if they lived another day. People who might stop the atrocity to life that was his own exitstence. The making of people into living weapons.

"Hey, didn't you guys hear that? You got a minute.. Did that Nazi fuckface pay you enough to die for him? What will your wives and children say of you?"

Kas smirked as he met the reinforcements that stood as the last line of defense against the captives getting away. Stryker was already dead.. there was nothing left, no win for them.

"Go, now. If you want to live."

Offering a final ultimatum- as he always tried to do; Kas stood steady with his hands at his sides. He had no weapons, nothing anyone could see to defend himself. A single man telling a whole squadron to stand down and walk away..?

Some of the ex-military and no-alliegence riffraff stayed; some stood their ground..
He couldn't fault them for it. They were only doing what they were trained for- no different from himself.

"Sorry, this wasn't your lucky day."

The fog concentrated at his command. The hallway filled with dense mist, only stoked by the water cascading around thier feet. Before they knew it, the guards who still dared face him would feel as if they were drowning. Water droplets condensed in the air they breathed, filling thier lungs, bringing a sense of euphoria before they took thier final- fatal breath..

"This is what you would condemn us to. I gave you a chance.. which is more than you gave to us. It's better if you're left to your fate. Humanity is evolving, and its leaving people like you behind."

That was the only condolence he could give to these killers. Only a year ago, he could have been one of them. It was surprising how quickly things could change..

Without another word, Kas turned away and made for the fire escape he'd located in the beginning of this whole fiasco. He never went in without a way out. He passed the broken bodies of guards that Jeff and Rachel had brutalized. Waters washed with red as he passed. eyes cast downward. Would there ever be an end to this?

Finally, Kelly made it out to the surface, a shivering sweating mess. The Blackbird was getting ready to lift off. He sprinted through the snow, toward the heat he could feel rising off the jet engines.
"Get outta here!"

He gasped, pulling himself onto the overloaded plane. Many wondering faces were looking at him.. Kas felt the last thread of his willpower fraying.
"Move..!"
He pushed past some of the other rescued mutants who had a hard time finding a place to sit in the plane-he couldn't even make out faces.. just blobs with eyes..

Kas went for the back wall, sinking to a crouch with his head in his lap, curled into a ball like a child who had lost his parents in the mall. From there, he said nothing to no one.

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika, they had to get out. Everything here was going to be a hot mess and he didn't want to be there when it all happened. He wanted to watch his baby girl grow up to be a beautiful lady. He wrapped an arm under Loika's head and lifted her. Limping he tried very hard to get her and the baby out. It was something awful was going to happen in the building. He had to move. Loika looked like shit. All torn up and weary. He had to get the metal out before they get back to Xavier Institute. "Come on, Loika. We have to get out as soon as possible."

more_horiz
When everyone was released and the whole chaos started, Isabella got lost in the building. It was an enormous building. She was running down the second floor, looking for a way out. Tiredness was settling in her bones. She was ready to just collapse and give up on her search for an exit. On which side of the building was she on? Where was the screaming coming from? There were gun shots and feet running was heard. It was all over for her. Isabella didn't care anymore, she was going to sit down and rest.

SELF DESRUCT IN ONE MINUTE...

She closed her eyes and was ready for the building to blow up. If for some miracle reason, Isabella was saved she would just go back on the streets and start where she was at again. Terrorizing the city.

more_horiz

Rachel heard the countdown to self destruction. Seeing Peter fleeing with Loika she stood up and listened closely. A group of soldiers was coming down to where Rachel was. As she raced up to the second floor she noticed that there was a girl sitting on the floor against a wall. "What the hell are you doing, let's go kid." said Rachel, almost as if she was screaming at her.

She could hear the security screaming bellow to go and spread out, cut off all the exits. Rachel helped the girl up and two of them began to run. They were coming close to the stairs, when one of the soldiers noticed her. He begun to shoot. Holding girl's head down she raced to the doors.

As she was running for the door, so were the guards. Rachel pushed the girl toward the door and used her powers to propel her through the doors. The girl made it, but Rachel was now cut off with a guy at the door. The countdown still continued. The gun was raised at Rachel's face. She looked at the girl running for the safety of Blackbird. "GO! Don't stop!" she yelled as she turned and ran back deep into the building.

She knew the building was going to be destroyed soon, but she had to lose the guards first, they were shooting at her unstoppably.

Rachel knew they were probably waiting for her, but they shouldn't be. They should be flying back to New York right now. Rachel wasn't going to be coming back with them, she didn't need to. She didn't want to.

The last seconds of the timer were about to expire and she was about to become a fried mutant named Rachel. It wasn't going to taste delicious that way,but she didn't care.

Rachel was surrounded by the guards as she began to back away toward the wall. It was the dead end. There was no way out, Rachel was going to die. "It's not the way I imagined I would go, but if that's plan. So be it." She closed her eyes as she prepared to die.

1...rang and...

The building exploded simultaneously at all the sides. Ashes and debris flew everywhere as Rachel covered her face and head with her arms. Suddenly a wall broke through and Rachel saw the guards being thrown everywhere. This was her chance, her open door of opportunity. She transformed into a raven and began to ascend up to the ceiling. As she was flying up as fast as she could a sharp pain coursed through her shoulder. She was shot by one of the guards. Then, the debris fell on top of him and he became no more. With injured wing, Rachel flew as fast as she could. In the distance, Rachel saw Blackbird flying away. But she was going in completely oposite direction of the aircraft. She wasn't going to join them to fly back to New York. Rachel was going to stay in Russia for a while.

more_horiz
Jason closed the Blackbird and looked at everyone in the back as he began ascend up in the air. Once the building exploded he was in complete shock, because Rachel was there. Why didn't she make it? Maybe she was killed somewhere in the building. It was a shame such a good building was used for hate crimes against mutants and good people working for a psychopath probably died in there. It was not fun and it was not a day to remember. He turned Blackbird and began fly south as the lab burned and became smaller and smaller in distance until it was not seen at all. And Rachel was there.

more_horiz
Loika gritted her teeth in pain when Peter picked her up but she let him. She had mackenzie in a baby sling tucked closely to herself. She felt like crap but she still managed a small smile. She stroked his cheek gently and kissed him. " Lets go home babe." she said softly. She tried not to wince to much when he moved. She was bleeding pretty good.

more_horiz
As the jet started to fly up and away from the building. Isabella couldn't help but to feel thankful to that lady. She sacrificed herself to help her out. She didn't have to do that, but she helped her anyway. Pressing her palm against a window it felt cold, but Isabella was looking out for the lady in black outfit. She had to see that she survived. It was all that she could have done, just wait and see if the lady survived.

more_horiz
Sara made sure the kid was strapped in before she did anything. Last minute he had really saved her ass with the dog. He had mumbled something about having a dog just like it at home. He didnt say much else to her. After she buckled him in she limped quickly up to the front of the plane and wrapped her arms around Jason's neck. He looked exhuasted but still dead sexy to her. She kissed him passionately like she hadnt seen him in years.

more_horiz
Inside of the blackwing the wolf said "we did if" he change back to jeff and fall to the ground. He drag himself to a conner and said to his sister" the nightmear is over, and a brand new life is for us. He look at kelly and said "hey man thank for having me and the wolf back. He stand up and said " today we alll did this as a family we all have a par-. He stop mid-way his leg was hurting him after the guy broken it. He sit don easy and Went to see a window.

more_horiz
Jason kissed Sara back as they were now flying above the water and the lab was way behind them. He couldn't do return to look for Rachel, if she didn't make it out alive, she was probably buried somewhere in the depths of the rubble which is what became of Stryker's lab. As much as he didn't like or have anything in common with Rachel she was still part of the X-Men in his mind. She'll always be. No matte what Rachel has done and who she has hurt, there was good in her and he knew that. It was buried deep within herself, all she had to do is unearth it.

Looking back at the big crowd behind him, Jason saw many unfamiliar and familiar faces. He looked at Sara and smiled at their success. "Let's go home, everybody."

more_horiz

Rachel was outside, hovering above the exploded lab. With each motion more pain came to her wings. She could barely stay in the air anymore. Rachel began to fly away in the opposite direction. It was a mountainous terrain and she could rest somewhere. She had to fly away so that other didn't see her...as she dropped to the ground like a dead bird. Her body turned to human again as she landed face first in dirt. She had no way to move anymore. Rachel was going to die.

more_horiz
Peter looked around the Blackbird and realized that Rachel wasn't there. "Where's Rachel?" asked Peter, "We can't just leave her down there." Rachel, just like everyone else risked her ass to save others. Peter didn't think it would be right if they just left her there. In the cold. Looking down bellow to the blown lab, Peter spotted something drop to the ground. It couldn't have been Rachel, could it? He looked at Jason. "Mr. Andrews, I am going after Rachel." said Peter as he turned to look at Loika. "I'll be back, my love. Keep pressure on that wound." said Peter as he teleported off the aircraft.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum