X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Taken ( R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Taken ( R)

more_horiz
Loika grabbed at him with one hand since the other was holding Mackenzie. She missed him as he teleported out of the blackbird. " PETER! Where is he going?!" She panicked. They had just barely made it out alive and he was leaving again. She ignored the wounds on her shoulder and side and she wrapped her arms around Mackenzie protectively. She had quieted as soon as Loika picked her up.

more_horiz
Peter landed on the ground, somewhere not far from the building. "I know she's here somewhere." muttered Peter to himself. He knew Loika would be mad at him, but he had to help Rachel. She helped him, now it was the time to return the favor. How could she ever make outta there alive. She was only there for ten brief seconds before the entire building exploded. His fingers were getting cold as bitter wind howled into his face. He had to find Rachel, before he or she froze in this insane weather. There was just not enough time to stick around or to chat with someone.

Peter looked down as he realized something or someone went through here, because the grass was all messed up as if someone went through here. Then, he saw blood. Every nerve in his system screamed to find her as fast as he could. Peter began to run as fast as he could. More and more blood appeared on the ground now formed as a trail. He had to find them. Peter was going to help her. Not far from where he stood he saw Rachel. She looked like shit. Dirty and bloody, crawling on the ground. He slid on the ground as he ran and knelt next to her. Quickly wrapping his arm around her shoulder, Peter pulled her up as best as he could. "We have to go, Rachel." said Peter. Crackling could be heard and then POOF.

more_horiz
Jeff said to Jason" So Jason what about when we get out of here mind traning with me in the danger room?" He look at the broked Leg and said" Fuck you big guy" He look at it and wrap it with White Tape all around it to heal it. He Bairy got up and look at the hatch door and said to himself" Well at least we did good, but allmost die" He Sit up on the box and said to his sister" Well If you and peter happy that make a brother happy." He is happy for his Sister and Peter for there Kid.

more_horiz
Rachel felt something touch her, but she was so out of it, that she didn't care who it was anymore. Her hand were cold with numbness and she almost couldn't feel her toes. Rachel was going to freeze to death. Suddenly it was warm and cozy and nice felt inside. She opened her eyes and looked around, Peter was holding her. "Who the hell are these people?" asked Rachel, getting up slowly. But then dropping down to the ground again; the bullet was still in her shoulder. "Peter, would you do me a favor and get that freaking bullet outta of me. Thank, doll." said Rachel. She then looked at the cockpit and saw a woman there. He pulled Peter closer to her face and whispered to him. "Who's the lady with Jason?" she wondered.

more_horiz
The sudden yelp of panic from Loika made Kelly's head snap up. He instantly regretted that.
Squinting through one killer migrane, Kas tried to figure out what was going on, and noted the plane was missing two heartbeats. While it was troublesome to make out faces, he wasn't hearing any insults or smartass remarks..

What the hell? Wasn't she the one telling him not to do any hero bullshit? He could survive it! He'd already done so before. Now there was no choice but to sit here in this flimsy plane and wait and hope that Peter could find Rachel in one peice, and the anxiety made the interior of the Blackbird quickly seem like they were flying beneath a dark thunderstorm cloud, waiting to be struck by lightning. The electric tinge to the air was almost enough to gag on.

"Fuck balls." Kelly cursed under his breath, children present or no. He didn't think he could handle it if Peter came back with bad news..

Lucky thing, then.. Peter poofed back into the plane, holding a dark-haired girl he could only guess was in miserable shape. He breathed a sigh of relief, hugging his knees closer to his chest, and letting his forehead fall on them.
For the rest of the flight, Kas had little choice but to sleep. He was out like a light.

more_horiz
Sara sat in the copilot seat next to Jason and helped him with the controls. She knew enough to be a little helpful and he could tell her anything else she needed to know. She was just happy to be back by his side again. She was glad he hadnt seen her legs or that horrid man. She couldnt even imagine what he would have done. She knew however, that they needed to get the kids back and treated soon.

more_horiz
At first Loika had been scared. Scared she would be left alone to raise Mackenzie. He couldnt have been gone too long but it felt like an eternity. Mackenzie was nestled close to her, asleep and happy. She rubbed her back soothingly until she saw Peter poof back into the blackbird.

She was happy to see him. Thanked the heavens he was alive. At the same time, she was not happy. In fact she was pissed. She couldnt believe he could be so stupid. " Goddammit Peter." She practically growled out the words. The scrubs she had "borrowed" from the researcher were filthy. She walked up to peter and slapped him hard before storming to the back of the blackbird. As she walked past every one she pulled the piece of metal scrap and dropped it on the floor.

She took Mackenzie with her to the back of the blackbird away from everyone else in the cargo area. She found a cozy spot between some boxes of supplies and curled up with mackenzie, softly singing baby of mine . She was pissed at Peter but she tried to focus her attention on her little one.

more_horiz
Peter looked at Rachel as she begun to talk smack again. "Maybe I should have just left you there," said Peter, jokingly. He then was pulled forward and his eyes met Rachel's. Was she going to kiss him? No way it was going to happen, not in a million chances. But instead, Rachel asked who the blonde was. He pulled away from her grasp and smiled. Rachel still didn't know who Sara was. "It's Jason's wife, Sara. Haven't you ever talked to her?" asked Peter. Maybe she was still messed up from the fall. Suddenly Peter recieved cold slap on the face. He smiled, she loved him. "I knew I was going to get that, but I guess its worth it."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum