X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Taken ( R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Taken ( R)

more_horiz
Loika let the boys run ahead of her. She hoisted the diaper bag onto her shoulder and followed them out to the blackbird. She hoped she still had a reason to use the bag. She silently scolded herself for thinking such a think but there was also the fact that she had barely survived herself and she was older than a newborn.

As she walked behind the boys she tried to call and text Lakai. She didnt reply texts and her calls went straight to voicemail. This worried Loika a little bit. Though she drank alot at the party last night. Maybe she was sleeping it off.

She walked up the blackbird ramp and proceeded to strap herself into the nearest seat. Her head rested on her hand as she sat deep in thought and trying not to cry.

more_horiz
Jeff Stay in the back of the blackbird becouse of the hatt door of it. He thinking" Well then when everyone come, We will save everyone that fuck head took and kick his ass, and after the kicking ass part come the bubble gum part. He Walk around the plane. Then Stop to work on his fighting style. He go for the kicks and the punchs and finshing it with a spining Heel Kick!

more_horiz
Rachel began walk around Jason as if she was circling her pray. But it was much more than that. She was testing him on how loyal he was to his wife. If he wasn't it would show. "So, what is it that you gotta tell me." said Jason. "You know, that kid Loika is crazy. You should totally leave her behind. But then again, her crazy nature might do us good." said Rachel as he walked over to the door and stood waiting. "Are you coming? Whatever you got to tell me, you can tell me on the plane." she then left toward Blackbird.

more_horiz
Without prior notice, Jason would recieve a voicemail spoken by an emotionless tenor voice that was worded by someone who seemed like they knew him.. but he'd never seen this mobile number before.
It simply stated:

"Mr. Andrews, from one man who can see the potential of our fellow mutants to another; let me ask you to hold your departure but a moment, and exersize your open-door policy. I saw what happened at the Peace Ball. I've decided it's time to take a side in this city's war."

It took a lot of concentration and two fifths of cheap vodka, but he'd managed to make it to Westchester county after 'borrowing' a shiny new purple Celica. Within a few minutes, the vehicle would smoothly stop in the arched driveway at the Xavier ground's front gates.

more_horiz
Jason turned to Rachel, "Don't!" he said, taking her arms away from himself. "Don't even go there, Rachel." As Rachel began to walk away from his office. Jason grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the office. "What you said about the war...how did you know?" asked Jason. He couldn't read her mind as well, it was all bunch of scribbles and confused mind. He knew she was hiding something but then it wouldn't matter anyway. She had her secrets and Jason had his own. Which he would never share with her in the first place.

A phone rang and Jason took a look, a voicemail:

Kelly Andre Sharp wrote:
Mr. Andrews, from one man who can see the
potential of our fellow mutants to another; let me ask you to hold your
departure but a moment, and exersize your open-door policy. I saw what
happened at the Peace Ball. I've decided it's time to take a side in
this city's war

He listened to the message, then flipped his phone shut and looked back at Rachel. "Seems like we have another mutant joining us." Jason went back to his desk and pushed a button, which controlled gates. Then this other mutant would not have to wait at the front for someone to let him in.

more_horiz
Rachel smirked at how ignorant he sounded. "I am sure, Mr. Andrews, a man of your status could figure things out and doesn't need help of some woman who used to kill for fun," said Rachel as she picked up a pen from his desk and looked around. "Please tell me you didn't suspect this whole 'Peace' awareness was for real." when Jason didn't say anything. Rachel sighted. "You know, you might be powerful, but you aren't really all that smart, are you?" she smiled. "As long as our kind exist, these scared humans will never let us live in peace. And there I thought, 'Well, what harm could it do if I just dance around a bit?' How pathetic."

Rachel had no reason to pester him, but Jason was giving her a reason to make her sound so evil, even though it wasn't her intentions. She dropped the pen on a table and strolled up to the doors. "Just know, Jason. As long as we live so will the hatered of human kind will." and with those words, Rachel walked out of his office and toward the Blackbird.

Once she reached the hangar room, she climbed atop and looked around. Peter, Jeff, and Loika...the last people she wanted to see on her trip to Russia. "Buckle up, kids. I am flying this thing and there is going to be much turbolence." she laughed as she took a seat at the pilot's window.

more_horiz
Jeff Really Don't care and said to rachel" Umm nah i going to do some crazy stuffs if he want a war The wolf is going to give him a war, And i don't give a damm!. He sit down but not going to put on his seatbelt, He went into his inter mind and have a inner talk with the wolf.
The Wolf Say to Jeff' Jeff my brother i can't trust rachel, rember she try to kill us before, keep a close eye on here, also you got your stuff?Jeff said to the wolf" Yes i do now let us cut this, i don't want jasosn to join ths. Jeff stop talking to the wolf and heading back into the plane. He hold his snowboard hard, And thought" When we get to our place i heading out, no one going to follow me.

more_horiz
Loika kept finding herself accidently starting to rub her tummy, then flinching when she touched her healing incisions. She was starting to feel anxious when Jason and Rachel were taking so long. She was hoping they would hurry up.

She unbuckled herself and kissed peter on the top of the head. She started to turn to leave to let in whoever when Rachel entered the blackbird. Rachel was notorious for constantly switching sides. That was part of what had always made her frustrated with rachel.

She was going to walk out while Rachel announced she was driving but stopped herself. She walked back up to the pilot's seat and sat down next to the pilot's seat in the copilot's seat. " Rachel...ive been through alo- we have been throught alot. All of us have. You know im not good at expressing my emotions. Having to live on survival mode most of my life. Ive had a hard time trusting you... since you always switch sides. But i wanted thank you for coming along. I wasnt mad at you before... about Lakai. I was scared. Scared i would lose one of you if you fought." Without another word she stood up gingerly, obviously still in some pain, shook Rachel's hand respectfully. She then went back to her seat and buckled herself in quietly. New tears starting to form.

more_horiz
Jason waited long enough as he closed his office doors and made his way toward Blackbird. He couldn't wait any longer, if the other person wanted to join them. He'd better hurry or they will leave without him. Grabbing his jacket, Jason enter the Blackbird and saw Rachel in his seat. "Move over," he said as he took his seat back. Jason turned to everyone and smiled weakly. "Everyone's ready?" said Jason as he buckled himself in the seat and fired up the engines. They had a long flight ahead of them to Russia. The food was in a back in boxes, if anyone needs anything. "Rachel would you like to co-pilot with me?" he asked as turned to look at the lady in a mask.

more_horiz
Jeff said to his sister" Hey, Don't cry when we get there we are going kiss ass and chew bubble gum!" He look at rachel and said to himself" Forget Rachel, she never like me." He stand up and head to the back which have the Hatce door on it and starting to do Yoga. He was in his own mind once more with both himself and the wolf.
When his mind is Relex he said to his Sister , Peter and Rachel" If my Mind is right the full moon is there also, Peter, Loika and Rachel i want you to stay away from me when i go wolf!" He open his Eyes and the Wolf's red eyes came out, but not changing, Then he got his sky-Blue color back.

more_horiz
Rachel turned to look at Loika sitting next to her. "If you have something insulting to say, it will have to wait.." said Rachel not paying attention much to Loika. But then, when she heard all the things Loika was saying, she gave her little time of her attention. "Listen, Loika," said Rachel, turning to face her. "I know you hate me and everything, but its alright. Many people and mutants do...I don't care though. I know I was given a chance with the X-Men, but I still feel rejected. I know its probably silly of me to say that, but I don't feel wanted there. And I thought you of all people would understand that." said Rachel.

She knew that this stand they were taking to Russia could very well be her end. She could die there, and she didn't wanted to leave this world without saying what was really in her heart. "So, let's just save all this sorry-feel-crap-for-each-other and go enjoy kicking some ass." said Rachel, smiling.

more_horiz
Jeff stand and said to rachel" All i can say is, Good luck with that, But the wolf going to have a good time! He Look at the computers and said to Jason" Jason There also a Full moon there as well, My plan is I wolf out, clear the guards and that it, i don't need help with that" He Look at his hand and form into a fist and said it a hyper tone" LET KICK IT,WEREWOLFSTYLE!" He Look at the short uniform tee and said to everyone" Well we got that part done, But This part i mean it, STAY AWAY FROM MY WOLF FORM, IT CAN TRUST SOME PEOPLES"

more_horiz
Loika stared at the window quietly and chewed her nail. Her other hand reached out and took Peters. She was scared, she was mad, she was exhausted, she was a mixture of emotions. She wished Rachel understood she didnt hate her. She only hated one person, and she planned on killing him soon. In Loika's life if you trusted someone there was a chance it would be the last thing you did. She was preoccupied with her thoughts and only half listening to Jeff talk. " Just let me be for a bit jeff..." she mumbled.

more_horiz
stryker was quite pleased with himself. He was actually going to pull this off. Not that he had any doubts. His plan was flawless, his men well trained. He had men, dogs, and top notch security. He wasnt going to go down easy. The best part was no one who mattered suspected him. Besides, he was doing god's work.

He was inspecting his new facility as his men put the mutants in their cages. The cages were barely big enough for a person to do much besides stand. The cages lined the edges of the room in a semi circle. Unconcious mutants were being loaded into them. A couple of them were too dangerous to be allowed to be loose i the cage. Those ones were either straight jacketed or they were cuffed to the cage so they couldnt move.

His assistant, a female, followed around behind him closely carrying his prized catch. The small bundle was sleeping in her arms. And thank god. The damn thing had screamed the entire flight here. Maybe it helped that he forced his assistant to wear some clothes he had taken from Faelith. Babies recognized the smell of their mother. The smell calmed the child. He was brilliant. He smiled as some of the mutants were starting to wake up in their new homes.

more_horiz
Engines fired up the ceiling began to open up from the middle and when it did, Jason started to raise the Blackbird off the ground. 100ft, 300ft, 600ft, 1000ft. Now they were above the basketball field. Jason looked back at his passengers as he turned forward and increased the throttle to 100. It was full speed ahead. Nothing could have stopped them now and he wasn't going to back away now. There was just too much at stake. Jason turned to look ahead. I am coming for you, honey, said Jason telepathically.

Kelly, we had to keep this topic going. So, just post as if you are getting into the Blackbird and then when you are on it.

more_horiz
Lakai could hear movement and people shuffling around. Murmuring in the background. She let out a soft groan when she started to open her eyes. Her head hurt like hell and the light only made it worse. She waited to be a little more awake, and used that time to sniff. She could smell other mutants, and HIM.

Her eyes flew open. She let out a growl from the pain but her eyes adjusted. She could see him, stryker, looking at them like they were all prizes in a collection. She tried to lunge forward in her cage but was stopped short. She was in a straight jacket with the back of it chained to the back of the cage. He was learning. There was no way she could shift like this. She let out a loud scream that started to wake some of the others.

more_horiz
Sara was having a weird dream. She and Jason were on a vacation at some island resort. Jason was finally relaxing. They were both sitting in lounge chairs on the beach. She turned in her chair to say something and he wasnt there anymore. There was a cage instead. She heard Jason's voice say he was coming for her.

Lakai's scream snapped her out of her sleep and she opened her eyes. She was in a cage. She looked around and saw the students and some other kids she didnt know in cages. Lakai was across from her freaking out in a straight jacket. She felt groggy but still managed to talk. " Lakai sweetheart. Its okay, just calm down."

more_horiz
OOC: Who are the dangerous mutants? By the way, Stryker or someone of his pals can destroy the skeletons if he wants. I don't care.

BIC: Isabella opened her eyes slowly. She already knew she wasn't in New York anymore. Trying to move around the cage proved to be a difficult task. She heard muttering and when she fully opened up her eyes, she fully realized that she was in a cage. Like an animal. It was hard to move, but when she finally able to stand up she looked around. It was time for her to bust out of here. Still dizzy, Isabella was able to summon two skeletons next to her. "Get me out of here," she said.

more_horiz
OOC: Mutants who shift into dangerous animals or need their arms free to use their powers are considered dangerous.

Stryker walked up to isabella's cage with his hands clasped behind his back and a smooth smile on his face. He almost appeared fatherly. His smile dissapeared when he reached her cage. " I was going to wait to tell you all the rules when all of you were awake but i guess i will have to start early. Miss Bellecot. We have rules here. You will not use your powers. You use your powers and you will be restrained. First offence you will loose a day's food. second offence 3 days, third offence...well lets just say being hungry wont be the worst you have to worry about. You are here for the good of science. Maybe if you cooperate god will have mercy on your souls. So Miss Bellecot. I suggest you dismiss your little friends."

He turned back to his assistant holding the infant. " Thats enough for today." The assistant nodded and put the infant in a plexiglass incubator, one similar to one used in a hospital. She locked the lid after setting the infant down and then left the room.

Stryker looked around at the mutants starting to wake.
" Any questions?"

more_horiz
Isabella looked angry and frustrated. "I bet your food here is just like you....FULL OF SHIT!" She spat into man's face as she summoned one more skeleton. "How about this..." said Isabella. "You let me out of this cage, I kick your ass, and we all be on our way." Isabella knew she was going to get something in return, like a taser or something worse. She didn't care anymore, she wanted to be let out of this small cage. It's far too small and crap. She looked to her left and saw some lady telling some girl to be calm. She guessed the lady knew her.

more_horiz
" Can you go screw yourself?" Jake said. He had been semi concious for a few moments and heard some of what was said. He tried to laugh but his face hurt like hell. Oh yea... they had beat the crap out of him. He had a blackeye, split lip, and he was pretty sure they broke his nose. At least he put up a fight against these bastards. He seemed to be One of the only guys here. At least most of the girls seemed okay. And a baby? these guys were seriously sick. He wondered it it belonged to one of the other mutants. Though none of them seemed to freaked.

His hands were cuffed. His right hand to the right side of the cage, his left hand to the left side. He flexed his hands. they hurt a bit. He summoned as much energy as he could and attempted to reconstruct the cuff. When he attempted to do so he felt a harsh shock of electricity. It was strong enough that he let out a yell of pain and his knees buckled a little. He hung by his wrists for a few minutes before he had the strength to stand again. THis guy had thought of everything. If he touched a hair on Abby's head Jake would take this place apart himself.

more_horiz
Barely in time to catch the sleek black jet as it hovered over the opened roof hatch, Kas ran into the hangar.

"Wait a damn minute!"

Suddenly the plane shuddered, and descended slowly.. like a feather falling through perfectly still air.
As soon as the wheels lightly touched the ground, there was a loud knock on the Blackbird door.
A skrappy kid with short, messy sandy blond hair and eyes the color of a clear sky stepped in, and found a seat.

"Yo.."

Nodding to the heads that turned his way, Kelly flopped into a chair. Then he pulled up his phone, and said nothing else while he stared down at the screen.

more_horiz
Loika was staring out the window silently. She didnt even bother lookin up when the new guy entered the plane. She recognized his scent from The Ball. Also another scent. She sat bolt upright in her seat and looked over at him. " YOU, I recognize you from the ball. You are one of the neutral kids.... Neal's friend. WHY do you smell like my sister? Have you seen her? "

more_horiz
Sara stood up in her cage and leaned against the bars. She was scared That Stryker was going to hurt the kids. She knew who he was. Jason had told her everything he saw in Loika's mind in sessions with her. " Stryker, yea I know who you are. You seem to be all big and tough picking on children. Leave them alone. Pick on someone your own species!" She knew she was poking the bear by gettin bold with him, but with Jason as witness she wasnt really a sit back and watch kind of girl.

She pretended to be unphased when Stryker turned and came back to her cage. He was very close. They were also nose to nose had it not been for the bars and plexiglass in the cage. She stared him in the eye, not blinking or backing down.

more_horiz
"Why do I smell like her?" Kas counter-questioned without looking.
"I only talked to her for a few minutes before she got in her limo. That was the last I saw... didn't even get her name."

It was a notion that niggled him since then, and now he knew his feelings were likely correct. Just like Mrs. Andrews and Neal, the hottie from the Ball was snatched up too..

Flicking his eyes up for a second, Kelly noticed the big basketball belly the same girl had been talking to was much flatter. His brows furrowed and he frowned a slight bit, but he decided not to poke an open wound and ask what happened to the baby.

((ooc: break over, my friends. Back to work I go for 5 more hours. Hopefully I don't miss all the action.))

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum