Outside, 'Leia' was joined by the Stormtrooper from earlier, sans the rediculous helmet. The man with sandy-blonde hair and brown eyes gave a sinister kind of smile as he snapped closed an outdated flip-phone and approached the pale, shaken girl.

"Glad to see you made it out of the dog-pen in one peice."
Although he said it, the tone of his voice left it open to question if Jonas meant it.
He put one arm around April, pulling the girl along despite the fact it looked like she wasn't keeping up very well, or didn't want to.
"We've collected some good data for this phase of tests. Now, we move on to bigger and better things."
Taking liberties in playing the part of April's party date, he let his hand slide down enough to feel up the scantly-covered female walking beside him.

April grunted in annoyance, scowling and shoving Jon's arm off her. She continued to stumble on alone. Jonas frowned, dissatisfied that he wouldn't be able to take advantage of a drunken, vulnerable teenage girl this evening.
"I'll be in touch, my dear little golden goose!"

((I think it's more than safe to assume this thread done.
for anyone that wants to continue investigating what happened, we can do a new thread))