X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Let's Raise Some Hell (MH15)

descriptionCompleteRe: Let's Raise Some Hell (MH15)

more_horiz
Dragon takes her hand and kisses it then points out the ring. "I made that ring. I fordged it with my flames, I can detect it where ever it goes. How do you think I always seem to know how you are, oh, and when you get hurt or angry it heats it so I tend to know if you're in trouble" He grins at her and takes her hand. "Want to dance?"

more_horiz
Eris blushes as he kisses her hand and then rolls her eyes. She stares at her ring and smiles. ''That's amazing. I have my own personal ring that acts like a microchip.'' She chuckles. ''Good thing i don't get in trouble. I'm usually the one to cause it.'' She winks and leans up, kissing his cheek. ''Well i did say i'd dance with my old friend here but hm..you do have more importance. One moment.'' She turns around and hugs Archard. ''Sorry hun. I have a new dance partner...'' She smirks and turns to Dragon. ''Let's dance.'' She purrs into his ear with a wider smirk.

more_horiz
Dragon took her hand and placed his other on her waist and began to dance with her. As he swung past her old friend he said "Sorry, but she's mine. Names Archangel by the way" he then continue his dance with her.

more_horiz
Eris smiled and laced her fingers with his and she swayed to the music as they danced. She closed her eyes, feeling the electricity pulse within her. She laughed at his words and smiled at Archard before looking back at Dragon. ''I'm yours am i?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow.

more_horiz
Dragon holds her close and whispers in her ear "Yes you are eris, and I told you that the other night, I also told you that I will always come home to you" He danced slowly with her. He danced past enough coupple and then came back towards where they started "Why you here anyway?"

more_horiz
Eris bites her lip at the whisper and then smirks. ''How odd. I never knew i was anyone's possession.'' She growls out and follows his steps. ''Here to dance and i've always loved masquerades. Besides...I felt like you'd arrive in the end.'' She smirks and leans up, kissing his cheek.

more_horiz
"You love being mine. Think of the perks of being part of thing that makes me who I am. Think of the perks you get from me." He lowered his hand to her ass, and he smiled. "Anyway...You came cause you thought I did. So you must feel something to me..."

more_horiz
Eris smirked as he touches her ass. She tilts her head at his words. ''Exactly what perks would that be?'' She questions and then looks at their feet. ''I won't admit the truth, Arch. Not first that is. You wouldn't have forged a ring to track me if you didn't feel something for me.'' She smirks, tilting her head. Her odd eyes locked onto his and she smiles.

more_horiz
He grinned and kissed her. "Of course I do, how could I not. You remind me of me...Strong, powerful, smart, psychopathic, insane, murderous, enjoys chaos. How could I not fall for you?" He pulled her closer and chuckled.

more_horiz
Eris smiled as he kissed her. She blushed at his words and looked back at the ground. ''I won't say i'm in love...as i don't want to get hurt.'' She admits as much as she didn't want to. She wraps her arms around his neck and sways to the music.

more_horiz
"Yeah, I am happy loving you and getting sex...I mean being loved back would be better, but at least you have a hulk willing to do what ever." he smiled and contiuned his dancing.

more_horiz
Eris sighed. She knew she did love him but she couldn't bring herself to say it. She never has before. ''Did you just..call yourself a hulk?'' She raises her eyebrow and bites her lip, trying not to laugh. ''I do, you know...i just can't say it.'' She says with a sad smile.

more_horiz
He lifts her up so she's his height. "Yes, yes I did. Cause, I mean, lets face it. I have advanced combat. And my power's allow me super human mastery of it." He smiled at her and stared into her eyes and kissed her again. He put her down and smiled. "You admitted it, its a start."

more_horiz
Eris laughed as he picks her up and she simply stares at him. ''You're not a hulk. You're you. I think that's better.'' She compliments with a smirk. She wanted to say it, she even tried but the lump in her throat grew. She sees someone walk around with drinks in their hands and she takes the shot. Drinking it quickly, she puts it on a nearby table and turns back to Dragon. ''A start to a short race...'' She says thoughtfully and a faint blush forms on her cheeks.

more_horiz
Dragon smiled and comes over. "It better be baby...Hmmm..." He kissed her and smiled. "You feel cold. Here." He creates fire under his skin and warms her up by holding her close.

more_horiz
Eris smiles and kisses back, biting his bottom lip and tugging on it softly. ''It will be...I'm sure that by the end of this night, you'll be bouncing off the walls with joy.'' She smirks. She rolls her eyes at what he says and raises her eyebrow. ''You seem to have forgotten. We have the same power.'' She whispers and makes her body heat up, wrapping her arms around him so they begin to radiate heat.

more_horiz
Allayne kissed Amy's hand. "Pleasure to meet ya, Amy. I'm Allayne." He looked around and smiled. "Nice turn out tonight, huh?"

Scanning the area, Axe noticed a couple to his left. The Dragon mask was nicely done, and matched the coiled up energy and tension he felt from the guy. The girl had a very chaotic energy. Reminds me of Niko's energy, he thought worriedly. He'd have to keep an eye on them.

Still looking around, he caught a glimpse of a beauty drinking by the bar. She was dressed beautifully, and the inner clubkid in him made a note to go talk to her. Right by her was a distinctive figure. Although the trenchcoat was different, there was no doubt who it was. REMY!, he almost shouted out! Finally, a familiar figure. He was going to have to say hello.

Looking back to 'Amy', he said "Well, Amy. I'm going to mingle a bit. It's been a pleasure meeting you. You all have a good night, and hope to see you around."

Allayne popped a violet 'strobe' nearby Remy to catch his attention. It'd be good to catch up.

more_horiz
Niko was young, but he knew how to have a good time. He loved the music, and felt at ease among all the mutants present. Humans were an obsolete annoyance, and this ball was not crawling with them. Niko smiled.

Looking around, Niko noticed various members of the Alliance of Evil. They all had their tells, and it was a pleasent revelation to know they were here. Nat, Archard, Eris all mingling around. They looked like normal guests, instead of the 'bad guys' that many here would label them as. If they only knew who we were, haha! he laughed inwardly.

One thing about mutant physiology was that it usually kept the mutant in shape. There were men and women of all types here, and damned if they didn't look exquisite. Niko's hormones were on max tonight. I wonder how many telepaths and empaths are reading me right now!, he thought with a grin.

Niko was thirsty, and wondered who he can ask to get him a drink. Maybe he could ask Nat, seeing as how she's at the bar anyway. He started on his way when he saw a violet light pop near the bar right by a man in a trench. Man, that trench reminds me of someone!

Actually, so did that light. Niko started looking around for the source of that light, and saw a man heading towards the bar. Nah, it CAN'T be him!, he thought, excited. Could it be?

Niko headed towards Nat, seeing as he NEEDED a drink now. He'd tell Nat and wait to see if he could figure it out.

more_horiz
Natalie was relaxing,drinking her whiskey and staring at all those people.She recognised a few.Mr.Anarchy,or best known as Archard,Eris,and Dragon.They were all having their fun,as if it was the most normal thing,which made Natalie want to laugh.She knew there were more mutants around,as well as human,which she found completely disgusting..well...all of them were except her father,her dead mother,and a few of her father's men.All the others were weak and whiny.They were the prey,and she was the predator.

As she was sipping on her whiskey,a familiar face appeared,making her smirk and settle back.Knowing Niko,as soon as he would notice she was there,he would come over,and who was she to say no?
He was a couple of years younger than her,and it made her smirk every time he tried to get her attention.But,sadly,it wasn't only her.Natalie loved the attention,but Niko was a major flirt.He loved every woman that he considered as the 'reincarnation of Aphrodite'.But,it was good as long as it lasted.Because he sure was one hot piece of a man.

So when she saw him approach,her green eyes followed him movements.She let them drift down to take a good look at his figure once or twice,then back up to meet his face once again.
When he finally reached her,Nat turned to him,her usual seductive smile in place.
"For a moment you got me thinking that you wouldn't come,little Sin."
Of course,she was referring to his code name,but with a different meaning.Niko was a temptation most of the time,and she knew that one day he might achieve making her a sinner,because of him.
"So..what brings you to me?",she asked as she sipped some of her whiskey,then offering her glass to Niko.

more_horiz
Archard sighed, but his face budged a grin as he saw Eris and Dragon dance. Those two, he shook his head, before tilting his head towards the bar. With his cane now back to normal in his hand, he walked graciously as he was taught when he was a child. Having a 'rich' family sure paid of in Archard's case.

As he arrived at the bar, he leaned on the counter, and knocked on the wood, as one of the men serving drinks came to him, "Pyatizvyozdnaya Vodka. Filled glass!" He ordered, as the man ran so he could fulfill Archard's request.

As he waited for his drink, he smirked behind his mask, as he heard a familiar voice. He gazed at where the voice came from, and chuckled lightly. "I'll be damned, the little Ice Queen is here!" he commented, as a glass slid to him.

He swiped the glass off of the counter, taking a sip. He was used to using the little opening his mask offered near the lip area to drink, so it wasn't a problem anymore. As he glanced at whom was close to Natalie, his smirk grew even wider. "And the little Sin's here too..." Archard sang out, but stood where he was. Let the two young-ins speak. Archard was having enough fun drinking the vodka. Which actually lived up to his expectations.

more_horiz
"I never forgot. I just love using mine. ITS FUN Speaking of which." He smiled at whom Eris was with earlier. He heated his cane up and laughed. Awaiting his response. Before kissing her once more. "Hmmm, so many people here, its new for me. Prison is a great place and all but I spent it in solitary." He pulled his mask down properly so only his deep dark purple eyes showed. He would continued to heat Archards staff, until he came over that was.

more_horiz
Eris rolled her eyes at Dragon's antics. ''I remember you telling me once..my touch was electrifying.'' She says softly into his ear and chuckles as her blue eye sparked. She kisses him back and turns to Archard with an apologetic smile. ''Please tell me why you're messing with my oldest friend?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow. A protective glaze formed in her eyes as she stared into her lover's purple ones.

more_horiz
Niko hurried over to Nat so that he could beat the 'Army of One' disguised guy he thought he might know. "Sin I may be, but little I am not., he teased. Grinning, he accepted Nat's drink.

Archard walked up to the bar, getting a vodka. He quipped about the Ice Queen and little Sin, which slightly irritated Niko. However, the party was great and petty ribbing was not going to ruin his mood. He'd been learning to quell his temper as of late, and he knew their mutual allegiance to the AoE brought forth an almost brotherly bond.

"Maybe a depowered training session will prove who's the little guy soon enough?", he teased Archard. he hoped his voice was jovial enough, not wanting Archard to think he was pissed.

Niko turned back to Nat. "Hey, I wanted to know if you've met that guy before" he asked, nodding towards the 'Army of One' soldier approaching the bar. "I think he's someone I know, but I'm not sure." He took another swig of Nat's whiskey. "By the way, Icy. You look HOT tonight.", he said, making sure the arousal was noticeable in his voice.

He took Nat in, checking her out from top to bottom. She was an incredible woman, and worthy of praise. Gods help the man to ever cross her in front of him, for Niko's punishment to them would be severe.

"Anyway, Nat. You think you could run recon for me?", he asked, hoping. Niko knew Allayne was a good man, and the team would like him well enough. Even if they didn't, he was a father figure to Niko, and a great guy.

more_horiz
Rémy noticed a flicker of purple strobe next to him. He thought it was just his imagination until he took his black shades off, which revealed red on black eyes that said "Trouble". He smiled and nodded upwards in terms of inviting Allayne over to the bar. "Aye Yo'" Remy told the Bartender. "Why don't cha' get my' good man over there—you know da one with da lights all around em—a drink?" The bartender nodded, agreeing, and Remy spread some cash over to the bartender. One piece of the dollar bills had a kiss mark in red lipstick on it. Remy quickly swept it back over to him and gave the man another dollar.

more_horiz
Allayne made his way to the bar, and asked for a Chivas on the rocks. He smiled, and saw Remy LeBeau, his old employer and partial mentor relaxing at the bar top. The two shared an acknowledging nod, and Allayne was going to leave it at that. Remy liked his privacy most times, and Allayne would give it to him. But he had a few things to ask, in case it gets too late.

Allayne wanted to show off a bit, and decided to light up his drink and let the soundwaves from the music create a standing wave, which held his Chivas afloat. The result was a bright, blue Chivas waterball that would make the Avatar proud. Eat your heart out , Katara, he thought. Allayne let the ball float for a second before settling back into the glass. "Glad THAT worked!", he said to the bartender. "It doesn't work out the way I want it to usually, haha."

Theatrics done, he continued sipping his drink. Aside from Remy, he wondered if any other mutants he had ran into since being in New York were present. The masks and elaborate costumes made it difficult to distinguish any real features.

The bartender returned, informing Allayne that he had a drink coming compliments of the man in the trench. Allayne thanked the bartender and made his way to Remy.

"Thanks for the drink, boss." he said, raising his glass. "Quite a party, oui?", Allayne asked, going back to the Cajun dialect he'd picked up around Remy. "Last time I saw you was when I was still working at the Rogue Hand. Are you back in New York now?"

It felt good to converse with a good soul, and Remy's advise might steer him in a good direction.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum